Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meghan McCain: My dad hates Rand Paul; could beat him up in a fight

Quote Originally Posted by LawnWake View Post
    Are you seriously worshiping the Paul clan so hard that you're going to make fun of the appearance of John McCain's daughter? Because of this? Y'all are exactly the type of audience this type of hatchet job and celebrity gossip journalism is targeted to.
    Hi! Welcome to the internet!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjdoyle View Post
    She never said Rand's name, and neither did Stern. This is a flame-bait article for clicks.

I listened to that part of the interview. Stern brought Rand's name up and he asked Piglet what she thought of him. She spent a ton of time bashing Chris Christie too, even more than Rand which I thought was odd.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    And he wouldn't even have to lay a finger on him.

Ron Paul could just start speaking and McCain would be saying uncle within minutes.
    It's already been done, and it only took seconds. Didn't you see that debate in 2008 where Ron Paul asked him a question? It's pretty classic, in case you missed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KROXqL5ZdEo
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

My gosh, the woman has the mind of a 10 year old...
    “Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?” - Oxenstiern

Violence will not save us. Let us love one another, for love is from God.

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    It's already been done, and it only took seconds. Didn't you see that debate in 2008 where Ron Paul asked him a question? It's pretty classic, in case you missed it.

Ha ha, it really is a classic. I've seen it before, but it gets better every time.

Almost as good as Romney deferring to Ron on the Constitution... multiple times!

$#@!ing clowns the lot of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Does she seriously have a picture of Lincoln around her neck in that photo?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    I'm pretty sure Rand Paul's dad could beat up John McCain.
    Cue up Liberty Eagle's avatar:

Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    Throw a cupcake in that fat pig's mouth so she'll shut the $#@! up.
    You damn sure don't wanna try and hand it to her.

Rand paul would kick Mcshits ass.

McCain prefers to pick fights with old men like Thad Cochran or Strom Thurmond. McCain is a real POS.

This is good news for Rand.

Meghan is a pro-amnesty, pro-abortion and a pro-war republican. A real appealing set of issues for a Republican to win the presidency.

McCain is the most likely incumbent to lose a primary in 2016.

It is good that Hayworth ran in 2010 because a better candidate may have lost narrowly to McCain. Hayworth had problems with fiscal issues. Run someone who seems more moderate but has a better fiscal record will be easier to beat. Especially with McCain siding with Mexico and Obama against the average Republican voter in Arizona.

Ingraham called Meghan plus-sized and lacking substantive arguments. If you want a RINO read David Brooks.

Last edited by RandallFan; 10-15-2014 at 07:47 PM.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    When used in reference to the rat-bastard McCain about the only thing he could "throw down" is his weak ass onto his knees to suck his owners cocks.....
    LOL!!! Sorry babe I have to spread some rep around before I can rep you again.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    I listened to that part of the interview. Stern brought Rand's name up and he asked Piglet what she thought of him. She spent a ton of time bashing Chris Christie too, even more than Rand which I thought was odd.
    Howard Stern originally spoke favorably of Ron Paul. He was especially approving that Ron wanted to abolish the FCC.

Then Stern turned hostile (fast forward to 4:00):

Last edited by anaconda; 10-16-2014 at 01:34 AM.

Don't read the rest of my post if foul language offends.

She is a $#@!ing $#@! and so is her father.....if he is her father.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I suspect that "throw down" is being used here as a euphemism for "crash planes" ...
    I think she may be referring to "throwing down" multiple double J & B's on the rocks.
    Last edited by anaconda; 10-22-2014 at 06:33 AM.

What sweet memories

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard101 View Post
    LMFAO
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Classy...
    LIFE GOES ON, I SEE McCAIN HAS NOT GIVEN UP HIS FAVORITE SPORT,
    BEING A CONSUMATE BARSTOOL PHILOSOPHER AND INTERVENTIONIST.

Screw tax increases. I bet we could sell the heck out of a boxing match between politicians. Might take a couple years but we could erase that $17T really quick!!

Now that's friggin funny!!

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand's queued up to $#@! kick. I'd pay-per-view...

Holy $#@!.... Ron Paul should be the debate moderator.

Everyone would be verbally tripping over themselves like McCain and Perry.

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    I'm pretty sure Rand Paul's dad could beat up John McCain.
    /winner
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

McCain can't even comb his own hair. He couldn't "throw down" with any adult.

McCain wouldn't be able to raise his shield arm....

I'm probably going to hell for ^^^ that one.

No, that's actually "daddy".

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Meghan McCain is 30 years old today. The brain is obviously the first thing that's going for her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12