Thread: Did John Kennedy Really Challenge the Fed?

Did John Kennedy Really Challenge the Fed?

Was John F. Kennedy Challenging the Federal Reserve By Issuing a Competing Currency to the FRN?

The 1963 United States Notes were created pursuant to John Kennedy's Executive Order 11110. There is a popular myth surrounding the issuance of the 1963 United State Notes. The myth or conspiracy theory argues that John Kennedy issued the United States Notes as a direct challenge to the Federal Reserve.

Is it true? probably not.

https://smaulgld.com/silver-certific...-states-notes/

Did this Note Get Kennedy Killed?

https://smaulgld.com/wp-content/uplo...-U.S.-Note.png

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    This has been put to rest long ago here

http://tomwoods.com/blog/was-jfk-ass...posed-the-fed/
    Actually Tom gave no proof other than lack of motive
    I agree but if you read the post it gives evidence why JFK was not challenging the Fed

It looks pretty clear to me that it allows the printing of Silver Certificates. Real money would clearly mess with the operation of the counterfeiters.

That was at about the time the Federal Reserve and the Treasury were off of any gold or silver standard. I don't think the counterfeiting was official until about 1971. Seems they are always doing what they want and then later getting around to making their criminal actions legal.

It seems a clear threat to me. I don't see how one could rationally argue it not.

We were already into the wars against everything. Then it was North Korea, Cuba and Vietnam. After Kennedy the number of fronts really opened up. They had a war against population growth at the same time they were opening up the borders to legal and illegal immigration. War on poverty. The list just goes on and on.

All the time devaluing the honest mans hard earned dollar to pay for them.

The interest rates and stagflation of the 1970s was unprecedented. During Kennedy's time in the White House the biggest problem was that the treasury was having a hard time affording the silver for quarters and dimes. The thing was not yet elastic. The ties to gold were just sufficient enough that they couldn't, as Eddie Murphy's character in Trading Places put it, 'Make us rich and you poor at the same time' with both abandon and impunity.

Regardless of how we'd all love to pin every crime of the last hundred years on the Fed, though, I think JFK was trolling the CIA sufficiently, and the CIA was sufficiently dangerous, and the evidence of the CIA's active involvement is there in sufficient profusion, that we're silly to look further.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    It looks pretty clear to me that it allows the printing of Silver Certificates. Real money would clearly mess with the operation of the counterfeiters.

That was at about the time the Federal Reserve and the Treasury were off of any gold or silver standard. I don't think the counterfeiting was official until about 1971. Seems they are always doing what they want and then later getting around to making their criminal actions legal.

It seems a clear threat to me. I don't see how one could rationally argue it not.

We were already into the wars against everything. Then it was North Korea, Cuba and Vietnam. After Kennedy the number of fronts really opened up. They had a war against population growth at the same time they were opening up the borders to legal and illegal immigration. War on poverty. The list just goes on and on.

All the time devaluing the honest mans hard earned dollar to pay for them.

All Kennedy was doing was a top up of US Notes as required by the 1878 act as had been done many times before (US Notes had many series before 1963 and even had one final one in 1966 under Johnson)