Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Zippyjuan was WRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    That was for Zippy, not you. I should have customized the question for each of you. I have never seen any evidence of him lying, so the question would be theoretical. As for you--well, never mind--I should know better. You know, pathologies and all.
    I am well aware you were talking about him. Doesn't matter, I answered your question no less. At least I hope I did.
    pcosmar's lie : There are more votes than registered Voters..

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Alright, fellas. Have to go to work. Answer or not. TTFN.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Alright, fellas. Have to go to work. Answer or not. TTFN.
    later!

I gotta work tomorrow too. Yeah- it can get confusing sometimes when there are multiple people in a single conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I gotta work tomorrow too. Yeah- it can get confusing sometimes when there are multiple people in a single conversation.
    that explains why he keeps thinking of me as somebody else.

Zippy's basically one of the few people around here that can form a cogent argument on anything, particularly economics and the markets. Calling him out is fine, but it seems like an odd thing to do, given that virtually every other poster has been wrong about every meta or micro prediction they've ever made here.

How many people have said bitcoin will be worth $5,000 each? How many said gold will skyrocket? How many said silver would? How many said the economy would collapse and we wouldn't even make it to 2012, or 2014, or 2016? This place is rife with moronic predictions, rooted in nothing. At the very least, Zippy can present a logical argument to support his claims.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingNothing View Post
    Zippy's basically one of the few people around here that can form a cogent argument on anything, particularly economics and the markets. Calling him out is fine, but it seems like an odd thing to do, given that virtually every other poster has been wrong about every meta or micro prediction they've ever made here.

How many people have said bitcoin will be worth $5,000 each? How many said gold will skyrocket? How many said silver would? How many said the economy would collapse and we wouldn't even make it to 2012, or 2014, or 2016? This place is rife with moronic predictions, rooted in nothing. At the very least, Zippy can present a logical argument to support his claims.
    Are you being sarcastic?

Guess there's nothing odd about being on a forum for 7 years and post the way he does.

If his arguments are so great, then he should back it up. I proposed a bet where the loser leaves the forum for good. He declined. What does he have to lose?

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    Quoted, noted.

Geez, highlighting that someone is not lying is not all that impressive. His choice was not answering my question versus digging himself deeper. He took the shrewder route.

Maybe the schools nowadays hand out prizes to all the kids for telling the truth.

"I think QE2 will be the last one. Unless there are some significant collapses in the economy. Markets are already pricing in it ending.", Zippyjuan in 2011

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ict-the-future

Who's more correct. The people that have predicted an endless stream of QE, with no economic recovery, ending in dollar collapse, or the people who thought QE1 was going to fix the economy.
    Last edited by Madison320; 10-20-2014 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    "I think QE2 will be the last one. Unless there are some significant collapses in the economy. Markets are already pricing in it ending.", Zippyjuan in 2011

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ict-the-future

Who's more correct. The people that have predicted an endless stream of QE, with no economic recovery, ending in dollar collapse, or the people who thought QE1 was going to fix the economy.
    He was right - they were pricing in an end to QE2. He just misread the direction that the Fed would turn, and he wasn't alone in doing so. It's easy to throw stones at the things people have said in the past, but his logic and thought-process were fine. And I don't know if you've noticed, but the people who've said we'll have a dollar collapse and an end of America have been saying that same $#@! since 1972. They haven't been right yet.

He was right - they were pricing in an end to QE2. He just misread the direction that the Fed would turn, and he wasn't alone in doing so. It's easy to throw stones at the things people have said in the past, but his logic and thought-process were fine. And I don't know if you've noticed, but the people who've said we'll have a dollar collapse and an end of America have been saying that same $#@! since 1972. They haven't been right yet.
    Since 1970 the dollar has lost most of it's value. But it's been gradual. The underlying causes (debt and printing) have skyrocketed recently. We've never done anything close to this before. Back in 1970 we were the world's biggest creditor and ran trade surpluses. Now we are the biggest debtor and our trade deficits are more that all the other countries combined.

The only argument you have is, "It hasn't happened yet." All the facts show otherwise. Remember that in 2007, 99% of the population thought house prices would go up forever. They ignored all the facts, and kept repeating "It's never happened before, It's never happened before ..."

and but that's not important! the important thing is they're alarmist for the right reasons, they're liberty minded people we need to win the war on government. that's why we don't ridicule or condemn hyperinflation alarmists and conspiracy theorists. Zippy hasn't earned his liberty badge so he must prove he is right 100% or else he's fair game for flogging. you need to understand that there's a blatant (but justified) double standard here.

if you're a liberty person, you get to be wrong, you get to be alarmist, and you get to be paranoid and dishonest, see Alex Jones. But if you're not, you have to be 100% right 100% of the time, otherwise you're a troll and shill. Nobody is allowed to disagree with us if they were reasonable, reasonable people always and only agree with us, it's a fact!

Since 1970 the dollar has lost most of it's value. But it's been gradual. The underlying causes (debt and printing) have skyrocketed recently. We've never done anything close to this before. Back in 1970 we were the world's biggest creditor and ran trade surpluses. Now we are the biggest debtor and our trade deficits are more that all the other countries combined.

The only argument you have is, "It hasn't happened yet." All the facts show otherwise.
    So it's happened already? Now my question is "Is it as bad as it'll get?"

Remember that in 2007, 99% of the population thought house prices would go up forever. They ignored all the facts, and kept repeating "It's never happened before, It's never happened before ..."
    Kept repeating WHAT never happened before? Housing prices going up non stop? or Housing prices burst in a bubble?

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So it's happened already? Now my question is "Is it as bad as it'll get?"

Kept repeating WHAT never happened before? Housing prices going up non stop? or Housing prices burst in a bubble?
    No, it still hasn't happened yet, but it will. The debt and money printing are still getting worse.

No, it still hasn't happened yet, but it will. The debt and money printing are still getting worse.
    just like global warming WILL get worse, just don't know when, right?

just like global warming WILL get worse, just don't know when, right?
    Yeah. OK.

Question for you. Which is farther, to Los Angeles or by bus?

Guess there's nothing odd about being on a forum for 7 years and post the way he does.

If his arguments are so great, then he should back it up. I proposed a bet where the loser leaves the forum for good. He declined. What does he have to lose?
    If my arguments are so poor, perhaps you can easily disprove or refute them.

If my arguments are so poor, perhaps you can easily disprove or refute them.
    I refute your arguments, but you slither away to the next big thread.

Just what I figured though. You have something to lose and you're yellow.

Yeah. OK.

Question for you. Which is farther, to Los Angeles or by bus?
    Los Angeles is a location, by bus is not.

How is my question anything like this?

If you asked "Which would take longer, walking to Los Angeles or by bus" or "Which would take longer, walking to Los Angeles or Las Vegas by bus", it would make sense.
    Last edited by PRB; 10-20-2014 at 07:57 PM.

I refute your arguments, but you slither away to the next big thread.

Just what I figured though. You have something to lose and you're yellow.
    Examples of you refuting me? Thanks.

Examples of you refuting me? Thanks.
    inb4 he says "look at your own history of posts, I don't even need to point them out, you're just playing dumb and counting on us being too lazy to look like you are!"

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I enjoy Zippy's input- I think it is healthy to look at both sides- plus Zippy is never rude or spiteful.

And-

Sometimes he is correct- get over it.
    There is no spoon.

Examples of you refuting me?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...care-Triage-12

Thanks.
    You're welcome.

Are you going to take that bet or not? Loser leaves the forum for good.

inb4 he says "look at your own history of posts, I don't even need to point them out,...

That's only for the RPF members who pathologically lie.

The budget deficit has been getting less-awful every year of Obama's presidency?

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Zippy is never...spiteful.

Not superficially, but his seven year posting history would contradict that.

You guys realize Zippy laughed at anyone interested in Bitcoins back in 2011. It sold around $7 then. It peaked over $1000 and is now around $400. Had this forum been around in 2000, I'd bet he'd laugh at PM investors too.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    You guys realize Zippy laughed at anyone interested in Bitcoins back in 2011. It sold around $7 then. It peaked over $1000 and is now around $400. Had this forum been around in 2000, I'd bet he'd laugh at PM investors too.
    I am doing OK.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...care-Triage-12

You're welcome.

Are you going to take that bet or not? Loser leaves the forum for good.
    What exactly was refuted there?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-21-2014 at 04:01 PM.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast