Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NYT Bombshell: Chemical Weapons Were Found in Iraq But the Public Never Knew Until Now

Let's turn on the Way-Back Machine and take a look.....

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's a setup piece so they can then claim that 'ISIS' has control of some of those undisclosed WMDs. I don't even need to read the article to see where this is going, since I predicted it a few weeks ago. Look for any articles in the next day or two claiming 'ISIS' now has bioweapons or yellow cake or something. Same old playbook....
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How f$#*~g stupid are the masses?

Even if we take them at face value that there really was! No really! WMD in Iraq and we kept it "secret" how f&$%#£~g stupid are people not to go "well even if we found them, WHY the hell did we leave them there????"

Is there that big of a disconnect on people's inability to QUESTION?
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    we are all racist
    There you go, straight from the horse's mouth. All of RPFs is racist!
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Here you go... The dumbest of dumb partisan sheep!

https://www.facebook.com/positivelyr...52467324856733
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    I laughed when I read this.....who is going to believe this nonsense? The Bush administration wouldn't have wanted it widely known that they found WMDs in Iraq. Riiiiiiight. Oh by the way, the Easter Bunny said "hi".

More:http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...new-until-now/
    Try again paulites. The op clearly states he did not read the article.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    It's a setup piece so they can then claim that 'ISIS' has control of some of those undisclosed WMDs. I don't even need to read the article to see where this is going, since I predicted it a few weeks ago. Look for any articles in the next day or two claiming 'ISIS' now has bioweapons or yellow cake or something. Same old playbook....
    Called it!

http://nypost.com/2014/10/14/isis-re...pons-on-kurds/

It's a setup piece so they can then claim that 'ISIS' has control of some of those undisclosed WMDs.
    They tried that in Syria,, The "moderate insurgents" used them,, and then blamed Assad.

They were busted with them in Turkey.. And again inside Syria. UN investigators deemed the mercenaries to be the likely culprits in the Syria gas attacks.

They don't need old decrapitated weapons. They can make new ones.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mosquitobite View Post
    Yep. That one is a couple days old actually. Just saw this one pinned to the top of google news in the last couple hours. It's all too predictable once the playbook becomes clear. Rinse and repeat. Expect a ramp up in media fervor over 'ISIS' threat to US troops and homeland from WMDs for the rest of the week.

ISIS has dirty bomb capability
    http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/10...colonel-warns/

The operation has been named "Operation Inherent Resolve".
    Last edited by devil21; 10-15-2014 at 10:37 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    No photos...just drawings.
    this was my fave for drawings:

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Let's turn on the Way-Back Machine and take a look.....

Public opposition to the original Iraq war is the main reason why the Washington plutocrats are afraid of sending in ground troops.

So naturally if you get enough idiots to believe that "Bush was right", they can follow through with the neocon dream plan - the second mass invasion of ground troops and decades of occupation.

How much info was just revealed showing "Bush was right". Zero. Absolutely zero; no ifs, ands or buts. But yet these blatant falsehoods keep getting pumped through. As if we needed any more proof that the media has an agenda.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

oops
    Last edited by Anti-Neocon; 10-16-2014 at 09:20 AM.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    It's clear that you didn't read the article or you would see that the weapons they mentioned were not found in usable form, nor considered a present danger except for to the people stumbling across them.
    Except they know the public won't dig that deep.

So now they can supply ISIS with NEW chemical weapons and point and say "they were the ones Bush left behind in Iraq" and the sheeple will nod and demand we go to war.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    I laughed when I read this.....who is going to believe this nonsense? The Bush administration wouldn't have wanted it widely known that they found WMDs in Iraq. Riiiiiiight. Oh by the way, the Easter Bunny said "hi".
    Just another expression of the depth of contempt in which Theye hold us because one would have to assess another as a completely worthless moron in order to offer up such a story and expect it to be accepted as true. But more importantly, this is perhaps a tentative first step in rewriting the history, which speaks to Theire longer-term vision. If Theye are to have more perfect consent for their ongoing hegemonic tyranny, "history" will have to remember their forebears with endless kindness.

Perhaps none of us will live to see it, but if nothing fundamental changes, I predict that in decades hence not only will the likes of the Shrubs and Bammy be painted in the kindest pastels, the conflicts between the parties will also be whitewashed in such a way as to make it seem that the tensions were not real, but only apparent and due to the various "anti-revolutionary" elements, to use the old communist parlance. If the current order survives, in 50 years we will read in the official histories that Shrub and Bammy were gay lovers, secretly married in a world where hateful, narrow-eyed, white racist Christian pigs made the beauty of their love a forbidden thing that had to be hidden lest the full force of God's Annointed fall squarely upon them... blah blah and so on ad vomitum.

The revision of history is an ancient trick in the tyrant's toolkit. I would not be at all surprised if in another 100 years we will be told how the world has been all rainbow unicorns and gumdrop smiles for the past 3439 years and that the stories of Stalin, Mao, and all the other collectivist tyrants were naught but myths perpetrated by the only truly evil factors that have ever existed in the human plane. They were called Individualists, shunned the Holy Collective, and were devils in the flesh. Rand's depiction of the world in Anthem will have come to pass.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Or, the 9/11 papers are close to being exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by 56ktarget View Post
    My point was, if they had found those -- or ANY chemical weapons -- the public would have been made aware immediately, and FoxNews would have celebrated this as evidence that Bush/Cheney was right for the 2003 invasion. There's no way they would have sat on that information for 10 years.

And for added measure, I'm a "she" not a "he".

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Just another expression of the depth of contempt in which Theye hold us because one would have to assess another as a completely worthless moron in order to offer up such a story and expect it to be accepted as true. But more importantly, this is perhaps a tentative first step in rewriting the history, which speaks to Theire longer-term vision. If Theye are to have more perfect consent for their ongoing hegemonic tyranny, "history" will have to remember their forebears with endless kindness.

Perhaps none of us will live to see it, but if nothing fundamental changes, I predict that in decades hence not only will the likes of the Shrubs and Bammy be painted in the kindest pastels, the conflicts between the parties will also be whitewashed in such a way as to make it seem that the tensions were not real, but only apparent and due to the various "anti-revolutionary" elements, to use the old communist parlance. If the current order survives, in 50 years we will read in the official histories that Shrub and Bammy were gay lovers, secretly married in a world where hateful, narrow-eyed, white racist Christian pigs made the beauty of their love a forbidden thing that had to be hidden lest the full force of God's Annointed fall squarely upon them... blah blah and so on ad vomitum.

The revision of history is an ancient trick in the tyrant's toolkit. I would not be at all surprised if in another 100 years we will be told how the world has been all rainbow unicorns and gumdrop smiles for the past 3439 years and that the stories of Stalin, Mao, and all the other collectivist tyrants were naught but myths perpetrated by the only truly evil factors that have ever existed in the human plane. They were called Individualists, shunned the Holy Collective, and were devils in the flesh. Rand's depiction of the world in Anthem will have come to pass.
    Comrade, your anti-party deviationism has been noted.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 56ktarget View Post
    So you condemn us all with the Broad Brush. Very just and wise.

Now we test your mad skillz in reading something you never read. How did that post prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're sexist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Doh! Washington Post beat you to it NYT.......by almost 10 years

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...081300530.html
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post

They were some old Iran/Iraq war era gas canisters found, rusted out and inoperable as weapons. Same ones Saddam got from US labs that he allegedly used on the Kurds back then, which was the charge he was hung on.

u.s. designed, manufactured in europe, then moved to Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post

NYT article was really about the treatment of veterans exposed to the chemicals found.

I love how Breitfart and other neocon outlets are championing this as some grand vindication when it's quite the opposite. These were the weapons we had the $#@!ing receipts for and today I hear Mark Levin and his moron callers saying "oh see? We were soooo right!"

...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

did anyone else notice...

The American government, however, chose to not disclose the information to the public and even kept Congress only partly informed
    therefore, congress is not a part of the american government?
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

The trolls and their desperate attempts to derail this thread should be a clue to us how important this one is to us. In pursuit of whatever silliness they're preparing for next in Iraq, they are deliberately trashing the credibility of one of their most (mistakenly) venerated titles.

If they want to destroy the credibility of the New York Times then I say we need to help them. If we can trust Blaze and the Times really did say this, it's a Godsend. One photoshop of the Times contradicting the $#@! out of itself--and saying people didn't know something that was in its pages but eight years before works just fine--could be worth a thousand words per argument whenever some prog quotes the rag as some sort of definitive source for, well, anything...

Perhaps more importantly, if we can make the charge of lying shill stick to this ancient organ, and make people see it, then what propaganda outlet will be so old and venerated that it can still retain its 'teflon'?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-17-2014 at 09:48 AM.
    We believe our lying eyes...

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12