Thread: Governor debate

Governor debate

LePage knocks it out of the park with virtually every answer. Worth watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4vRgPTV8Y8
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    At about 44 minutes in, the Democratic Congressman Mike Michaud starts talking about seniors having Dementia as a good thing. He talked about tapping into the senior population. Then he says "we can take advantage of our elderly population in the state of Maine..."
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    At about 44 minutes in, the Democratic Congressman Mike Michaud starts talking about seniors having Dementia as a good thing. He talked about tapping into the senior population. Then he says "we can take advantage of our elderly population in the state of Maine..."
    Yeah, that one jumped out at me too. I had to replay that statement when I watched it, I couldn't believe that he had actually said such a thing! If LePage had made that statement, it would have made headlines. The media should be plastering that quote everywhere, but unfortunately, nothing.

The I candidate had a very inspiring closing statement.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)