Thread: What can I do to help Rand Paul?

What can I do to help Rand Paul?

I am a young male in college. I dont have much money but with what I can I directly donate to senator Paul.

How can I spend my spare time to help this wonderful man win the presidency? I will make phone calls, send letters, I DON'T CARE what I do, I just want to be a part of his bid to take over the White House in 2016. I understand he hasn't "officially" announced a run yet, but let's be honest... No one can bring to the table what Rand can. How can I spend my time to ensure he has the best chance for victory?

Thanks!
    -Luke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Get involved in organizations that will train you to be more effective politically. I recommend getting involved with Young Americans for Liberty if you are going more toward electoral politics vs the educational approach. They partner with the Leadership Institute, which offers world class training programs.

So yeah, between now and the next 6 months, learn as much as you can to 1) learn how to win -and- 2) better understand your and defend your beliefs.

Cheers!
    tu ne cede malis

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Get involved in organizations that will train you to be more effective politically. I recommend getting involved with Young Americans for Liberty if you are going more toward electoral politics vs the educational approach. They partner with the Leadership Institute, which offers world class training programs.

So yeah, between now and the next 6 months, learn as much as you can to 1) learn how to win -and- 2) better understand your and defend your beliefs.

Cheers!
    Yup and on top of that, if you don't have YAL or Campaign for Liberty in your college/city/county, start one and start recruiting.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by cachemaster View Post
    I am a young male in college. I dont have much money but with what I can I directly donate to senator Paul.

How can I spend my spare time to help this wonderful man win the presidency? I will make phone calls, send letters, I DON'T CARE what I do, I just want to be a part of his bid to take over the White House in 2016. I understand he hasn't "officially" announced a run yet, but let's be honest... No one can bring to the table what Rand can. How can I spend my time to ensure he has the best chance for victory?

Thanks!
    -Luke
    I'm in the same boat as you my man!

Welcome to the forums too!

Ron Paul was just a teaser sampler for the GOP...Rand is really gonna bring the tidal wave with millennials come 2016. #justwaitonit

In regards to assuring his nomination first and foremost, make sure you're registered GOP because depending on what state you're in you gotta be registered in that party to participate in the primary. If you're in college, join or start a Young Americans for Liberty (YAL) Chapter. I'm working on building up my local one (YAL@FIU) using the growth of the millennial hispanic libertarians since my student body has 2 of the 3 of those descriptions confirmed. I also just sent in my papers this week to join my Precinct Committee within my county GOP to push for more libertarian influence within my county.

When it comes to us young people, holding an ideologically firm position and being active on the interwebz is not enough, you gotta log off sometimes and put your feet to the ground! Just hmu via PM or anywhere else for tips or whatever.

"RANDSLIDE 2016" or "The R3VOLUTION 2.0: Rand Paul 2016" whichever one you wanna use, WE LIT!!!
    Last edited by philipped; 10-08-2014 at 04:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Yup and on top of that, if you don't have YAL or Campaign for Liberty in your college/city/county, start one and start recruiting.
    This.

Also start attending local Republican party meetings. Try to blend in with them, you don't need to push your ideology. Get others to join. Take it over.
    Last edited by dannno; 10-08-2014 at 04:51 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I'd say get on his email list....

I must get 5-10 emails a day from Rand, Randpac, Ron and on and on!!!

Hey man, which state are you in? Connect with the liberty folks in your city/town. Check FB and meetup.

What are you majoring in?
    Have any skills/hobbies?

skill based connections are what campaigns generally ignore, but they are what will win it.

-t

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Join your local Young Americans for Liberty (YAL) if there is one.

Friend YAL on Facebook for great stories and laughs. Friend Rand Paul "the politician."

If there are other Rand Paul supporters in your circle, maybe try to get a meet up going.

I still have my Ron Paul 2012 back window decal up. Anyone know where I can get a Rand Paul 2016? It's not a bumper sticker but rather an inside clear window cling with the words/date in white. I bought some from a guy up in the Chicago area in 2012.

What will it take to get the first Money Bomb going for Rand so we can shock the system? Do we have to wait until his Presidential announcement to do that? How hard is it to start a PAC?

I have slowly converted a few coworkers who were anti-Ron Paul (lukewarm) into Rand Paul's camp. I only talk to those who are open. I'll send them pro-Rand articles and videos of him speaking from time to time. Rand is their #1 guy as of now. Many have woken to the fact that when you pull the curtain back, there isn't a really big difference between the Dems and the Reps. Rand breaks that mold for the most part. He's refreshing for now.
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.