Thread: Anti-Amash mailer, lol.

Anti-Amash mailer, lol.

not exactly sure how this is supposed to make Justin look bad, especially the quote about Cheney. I guess the Dems are trying to convince disgruntled Brian Ellis voters not to turn out for Justin.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's a Republican, and also a moderate, classical liberal?

Sorry, there goes my vote. I like my Republicans, to be Republican, none of that liberal nancy crap.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Of course, this mailer was targeted at Republicans. A pretty cool response would be to rally Republicans who received these mailers to blot out their names and addresses, fix new address labels and stamps, and then mail these same fliers back out to Democrat voters. This flyer would CRUSH the Dem voters.

LOL, took me a second to realize they weren't from Amash's campaign.

Hmm... the Democratic Party sending mailers to Republicans telling them their candidate isn't "Republican" enough. Interesting tactic.

It looks more like a pro-Amash mailer directed at independents.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Of course, this mailer was targeted at Republicans. A pretty cool response would be to rally Republicans who received these mailers to blot out their names and addresses, fix new address labels and stamps, and then mail these same fliers back out to Democrat voters. This flyer would CRUSH the Dem voters.
    That would be awesome. He should ask supporters to either re-send or collect them to be re-sent to dems/independents. And then tell the media about it. Would make a great story.