Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gold Bitcoin or Silver- Which is the Best Store of Value?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    How much did US output decline since 1994? Or if you prefer, how much has the US economy declined in 50 years?

Read the chart. Read any chart. Or, if you prefer, just look around. China is investing millions in African infrastructure. Real estate spots in southeast Asia gradually increase. People in the U.S. plan to build a boatload of Dunkin' Donuts in western states.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If I didn't know better, then I'd swear I was in a 1984 campaign commercial for Reagan. I know there are plenty of diehards who pine for the old days, but I would not expect this from people who are seemingly educated. I would however, expect it from politicians and others with something to gain by posting such things.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Read the chart. Read any chart. Or, if you prefer, just look around. China is investing millions in African infrastructure. Real estate spots in southeast Asia gradually increase. People in the U.S. plan to build a boatload of Dunkin' Donuts in western states.
    I read the chart. It says that GDP growth is above zero. That means that US output is increasing.

We are still talking about the one you posted, right?

I read the chart. It says that GDP growth is above zero. That means that US output is increasing.

No.

Not really. View 2008 with the late seventies, early to mid-seventies, 1959, etc. Then, view those numbers in the context of overall declining growth.
    Sure there were years of higher growth in the past. There were also years with negative growth or lower growth. But we are still growing. That does not mean we are declining. Just not growing as fast as in those years.

No.
    I have tried to explain it to you. Perhaps you can explain it to me. Is the current number for GDP growth on your chart below zero? How many years (out of 50) has it been below zero?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-07-2014 at 08:00 PM.

It is if you're talking about a fivefold stock market increase against a declining economy. That's the very definition of something overvalued, or a bubble.
    Would you please stop saying that the economy is declining? It makes you sound like a blithering idiot. The economy is not declining. The growth rate has slowed.

No.

Moron, yes. If GDP is greater than zero, by definition, production is increasing. The rate of increase might be stagnate or declining, but production is not declining. This is not a difficult concept.

You measure quarters. I measure half centuries.
    Because that makes sense. Sure, the world is the same now as it was when everywhere outside of the Americas was totally ravaged by warfare and the US had to rebuild it all. We should definitely be comparing the rate of growth in our economy today to the rate of growth in the years following World War 2. Yeah. That makes tons of sense.

Literally no one here thinks we have an optimal economic system. Everyone thinks we have too much regulation, too much taxation, and too much corporate involvement in our government. What you're saying, however, is factually untrue and utterly ridiculous. The economy is not declining. The rate of growth is declining. Those are two distinctly different things. And, depending on the timeframes you consider, the rate of growth might not even be declining. It depends which window you choose.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNothing View Post
    Moron, yes...This is not a difficult concept.

Concept: Synonym. Words/concepts that mean the same thing or nearly the same thing. Slowing rate = declining rate.

You, at first, talk about a single concept, then you later include other concepts. You even goes as far as saying the growth rate might not even be declining. If you want to introduce another chart or dispute the methodology of the chart I posted, then feel free to do that. Your introduction of various measures after insisting on a single one through 95% of your posts is what is ridiculous.

You can measure something at a particular point in time, measure something against a comparable object, measure something over time, etc. I posted a chart showing a slowed growth rate. That it's. Nothing more. Nothing less. The fact that the line slopes downward from left to right is declination. Yes, a slowing rate is synonymous with a declining rate. You might not like it, but your feeling does not negate it.

Again, if you want to dispute the methodology, limitations, etc, then feel free. If you accept the items composing the chart and say that it is inclining, then you might as well reserve those terms indicating feeble-mindedness for yourself.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I measure half centuries.
    Moron, yes...this is not a difficult concept.
    Sure, the world is the same now as it was when everywhere outside of the Americas was totally ravaged by warfare and the US had to rebuild it all.

Measuring is not a difficult concept. 50 years = half century. Example: 1964-2014. World War II over 20 years. Marshall plan formally completed decade earlier.

Literally no one here thinks we have an optimal economic system.

This is not a difficult concept.

Neither is proper application of words in sentences. Literal versus figurative. Using the word literal inappropriately does not add emphasis to your point.

So how much has the US economy declined in those 50 years as claimed?

Would you please stop saying that the economy is declining? It makes you sound like a blithering idiot. The economy is not declining. The growth rate has slowed.
    The fact that it now takes more dollars to make the GDP because those dollars are more worthless does not a growing economy make.

Moron.
    Put the mirror away, dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

So how much has the US economy declined in those 50 years as claimed?
    Infinity. We are all living in caves and hunting and gathering for food now.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The fact that it now takes more dollars to make the GDP because those dollars are more worthless does not a growing economy make.

Put the mirror away, dude.
    Moron, Real GDP is inflation adjusted.

Infinity. We are all living in caves and hunting and gathering for food now.

Living in tin shacks and fast food for dinner means we're right on track.

Infinity. We are all living under bridges and hunting and standing in breadlines for food now.
    Fixed that for you. And, yes, I personally know men who are counting on this hunting season to help set their families up for the coming year.

Moron, Real GDP is inflation adjusted by numbers cookers who have a vested interest in downplaying the damage they're causing.
    That one too. No extra charge. In spite of the fact that your 'arguments' are so utterly bankrupt that you must resort to insults on a continual basis...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12