Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sweden to become first major European country to recognize state of Palestine

Quote Originally Posted by maybemaybenot View Post
    Palestine = sharia law. Islam is written into it. So when you talk about Palestine, and you talk about their current laws and courts, and what a true Palestinian state would be (I mean that in a positive way)... you're talking about some fictional Palestine that doesn't have Sharia law?

You do acknowledge Palestine has Sharia law right now. Correct? This is one of your games, like when you refuse dto admit that Hamas stored rockets in a UN school after the UN admitted it happened twice.
    Kind of how you like to claim Israel wants peace when they bomb children on the beach? You say things like "you all want jews to be treated like second-class citizens in Palestine." Playing up the victim card like how Israel always tries to do. OMG OMG YOU ALL HATE US! WE ARE ALL VICTIMS!! Nobody wants jews to be treated like second-class citizens, not in America, not anywhere yet you say stupid $#@! like that trying to gain sympathy. Cuz you know, the holocaust right? so sad...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm saying Israel does not have to merge with Palestine and enact those crazy laws over Israelis. And that also means they have the right to fight off the Palestinian invasion that would enact these laws. (And if you don't think Palestine is invading Israel, then you don't understand sovereignty/wars/etc.) That's the whole f'n issue. It what government, what laws, what religion, and Palestine's desire for all of Israel's land. Israel has tried to give them the West Bank and Gaza for a peace treaty, Palestine promises war for all the land.

And that also means they have the right to fight off the Palestinian invasion that would enact these laws.
    What your basically saying that is that they have a right to kill 2,000 or more so innocent Palestinians by using false pretexts to invade into GAZA and West Bank, the death of those three Israeli teens is an example.

And if you don't think Palestine is invading Israel
    This is quite comical. are you aware that its rather the opposite?

How do you explain this invasion then?

Your claim that Palestine is invading Israel would have made more sense if the nation existed however since it doesn't the statement fails, you are right about the religion aspects of it however wrong on the sovereignty issue.

I had talked with some Palestinians before they are very kind people.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 10-08-2014 at 04:20 AM.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    Kind of how you like to claim Israel wants peace when they bomb children on the beach? You say things like "you all want jews to be treated like second-class citizens in Palestine." Playing up the victim card like how Israel always tries to do. OMG OMG YOU ALL HATE US! WE ARE ALL VICTIMS!! Nobody wants jews to be treated like second-class citizens, not in America, not anywhere yet you say stupid $#@! like that trying to gain sympathy. Cuz you know, the holocaust right? so sad...
    So even though Palestine executes ppl for leaving Islam and for selling land to Jews, you're telling me that they don't treat Jews like second-class citizens. Gaza overwhelmingly voted for Hamas, whose charter calls for killing all the Jews. You're saying Gaza doesn't want to treat Jews like second-class citizens?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    What your basically saying that is that they have a right to kill 2,000 or more so innocent Palestinians by using false pretexts to invade into GAZA and West Bank, the death of those three Israeli teens is an example.

This is quite comical. are you aware that its rather the opposite?

How do you explain this invasion then?

Your claim that Palestine is invading Israel would have made more sense if the nation existed however since it doesn't the statement fails, you are right about the religion aspects of it however wrong on the sovereignty issue.

I had talked with some Palestinians before they are very kind people.

Short version
    Since all you know how to do is look at pictures, and then call any land expansion "invasion," I'll explain your maps to you. Your Map 1 calls Jewish-owned land "Jewish land," and Muslim-owned land and public land "Palestinian land," a meaningless double standard. My map is basically my replacement for your stupid, misleading Map 1. Your Map 2 didn't represent taking an inch of land from any private owner, and Israel's Map 2 borders have a 55% Jewish population. Both the Map 3 (1948) expansion and Map 4 (1967) expansion were Muslim invasions followed by Israeli peace treaties offering back nearly every inch. Israel annexed Jerusalem when they got it in 1967; a hit song "Jerusalem Shel Zahav (of Gold)" just came out, so they had to keep it.

Long version
    Of your 4 maps, your Map 1 (1946) is equivalent to the map I posted above, except mine actually shows land ownership (though its 1945, so there are a yon of Jewish immigrants in between). Your Map 1 is misleading, in that it considers publicly owned land to be "Palestinian land." 85% of the South was publicly owned (Southern Israel today), and your map falsely calls it Palestinian land. Although there was far more Muslim land ownership than Jewish, it still all added up to 15% owned privately, as my map actually shows.

In 1946-47 (your Map 1, and my map that actually shows land ownership), Jews were 33% of the overall population, and 55% of the borders drawn for Israel in the 1947 UN Partition, your Map 2 above. Even with Southern Israel (your Map 2) having far more Muslims than Jews, there were few ppl overall in the South, it was basically the nomadic Bedouin (well, slowly settling down). The Northern borders drawn for Israel were small (Palestine basically got most of Northern Israel), but because that small Northern land had so many Jews, the overall land given to Israel in Map 2/UN Partition had a Jewish population majority of 55%.

Further, between Map 1 and Map 2, no land was stolen from any private owner. Your Map 1 (1946) shows Jewish owned land as "Jewish land" and Muslim-owned land and publicly owned land "Palestinian land"... just because. You're misleading ppl into thinking that Muslims lost land simply because Israel raised a flag (or, you're bitching and complaining about a yet-to-exist Islamic dictatorship losing potential territory).

But the Arabs rejected the UN Partition, so it never went into effect, Israel claimed it unilaterally. When the Muslims invaded Israel (Map 2: UN Partition borders), Israel had yet to steal an inch of land, they were invading a democracy because it had a Jewish majority and wasn't going to implement Sharia law. Then, Israel kicked out 700k Muslims (which is horrible), the Muslims kicked out nearly a million Jews (which is also horrible), and Israel expanded its borders into Map 3 above (1949-67). Israel offered all the and land back for peace, Palestine and the Arabs rejected it. Even after the expansion shown between Map 2 and 3, Israel offered all that land back for peace.

Then, in 1967, the Syrians were firing rockets into Israel, Egypt blocked the strait of Hormuz (int'l waters, so an official act of war), and Nasser (leader of Egypt, and the United Arab Republic with Syria) said "we're going to destroy Israel soon" repeatedly. So, Israel expanded its borders and doubled its landmapss into Map 4 (except your Map 4 leaves out the Sinai peninsula). Again Israel offered all the land back for peace (except Jerusalem) and the Arabs rejected it again. Egypt and Jordan agreed to peace in 1973, and Egypt got the Sinai back, but they didn't want Gaza and the West Bank back. Gaza and the West Bank kept on the never-ending fight to destroy Israel, and refuse to sign a peace treaty.

Your Map 4 totally leaves out the Sinai peninsula. In the 1967 war, Israel more than doubled its landmass by conquering the Sinai peninsula and Gaza from Egypt, and Israel gave every inch of it back in 1973 for peace with Egypt and Jordan, but Egypt and Jordan didn't want the West Bank and Gaza back. So Israel's borders between 1967-73 are not represented in your Map 3, it doesn't show the majority of Israel.

At all times, Palestine wants all the land, and Israel negotiates for two states, but kicks ass in every war.
    Last edited by maybemaybenot; 10-09-2014 at 12:30 AM.

So even though Palestine executes ppl for leaving Islam and for selling land to Jews, you're telling me that they don't treat Jews like second-class citizens. Gaza overwhelmingly voted for Hamas, whose charter calls for killing all the Jews. You're saying Gaza doesn't want to treat Jews like second-class citizens?

See there you go again, Israeli troll style. Please show me where I SAID any of that. You can't because I didn't. You make up situations in your head and spew it out as fact. I say it's night time outside, your response would be "so you are saying the sun doesn't exist!" NO ONE here said they want jews to be treated as second class citizens. You then claim that EVERYONE here wants jews to be treated as second class citizens. wahh wahh wahh...

You insult people telling them to read more, calling them dumb and ignorant when you seem to be the one that can't read. Oh, yeah the holocaust, poor jews. booo hooo hoo

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    See there you go again, Israeli troll style. Please show me where I SAID any of that. You can't because I didn't. You make up situations in your head and spew it out as fact. I say it's night time outside, your response would be "so you are saying the sun doesn't exist!" NO ONE here said they want jews to be treated as second class citizens. You then claim that EVERYONE here wants jews to be treated as second class citizens. wahh wahh wahh...

You insult people telling them to read more, calling them dumb and ignorant when you seem to be the one that can't read. Oh, yeah the holocaust, poor jews. booo hooo hoo
    Okay, I don't know if you're playing games or you actually don't understand my pt. I am contending that Muslims want to treat Jews like second-class citizens, and backing it up with facts. They execute ppl for leaving Islam or selling land to Jews, Hamas (which was overwhelmingly elected in Gaza) promises to kill all the Jews, PA propaganda vilifies Jews. I am asking you, and others here to admit, that Palestinian Sharia law is not better than Israel's Zionist system. Everything bad about Zionism is worse under Palestine.

Okay, I don't know if you're playing games or you actually don't understand my pt. I am contending that Muslims want to treat Jews like second-class citizens, and backing it up with facts. They execute ppl for leaving Islam or selling land to Jews, Hamas (which was overwhelmingly elected in Gaza) promises to kill all the Jews, PA propaganda vilifies Jews. I am asking you, and others here to admit, that Palestinian Sharia law is not better than Israel's Zionist system. Everything bad about Zionism is worse under Palestine.
    Oh please, does your whining ever stop? Omg poor jews, so sad.... whine, whine, whine, omg muslims, so evil, whine, whine, whine.... IF I admit to you Sharia law is bad (which I am not doing), your next response will be this. So you admit, you want Jews to be treated like second class citizens in Palestine. You see what you do is you take people's response, you spin it in your head and then you spit out as fact. Israeli troll style. Someone should create a song for you like this.

But instead of Korean, in a poor me, I'm a victim of everybody Israeli troll style.

Oh please, does your whining ever stop? Omg poor jews, so sad.... whine, whine, whine, omg muslims, so evil, whine, whine, whine.... IF I admit to you Sharia law is bad (which I am not doing), your next response will be this. So you admit, you want Jews to be treated like second class citizens in Palestine. You see what you do is you take people's response, you spin it in your head and then you spit out as fact. Israeli troll style. Someone should create a song for you like this.

But instead of Korean, in a poor me, I'm a victim of everybody Israeli troll style.
    Got it. So can you name one way Zionism is worse than Sharia law?

Sure. It's Zionism. That makes it worse. But we don't have to agree with either Zionism or Sharia law, making the false choice you are pushing moot. The issue is: Do the Arabs have the SAME freedom to exercise self-sovereignty, as opposed to Gazan checkpoints? It comes down to, do you recognize Palestine's right to exist as an independent, sovereign state, the same way you want everybody else to recognize Israel's right to exist as an independent, sovereign state?
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    Sure. It's Zionism. That makes it worse. But we don't have to agree with either Zionism or Sharia law, making the false choice you are pushing moot. The issue is: Do the Arabs have the SAME freedom to exercise self-sovereignty, as opposed to Gazan checkpoints? It comes down to, do you recognize Palestine's right to exist as an independent, sovereign state, the same way you want everybody else to recognize Israel's right to exist as an independent, sovereign state?
    Lol I've been saying repeatedly that Palestine has the right to exist as an independent state, and Israel has been saying this for its entire history. Palestine and the Muslims are rejecting Israel's right to exist, and attacking it constantly. Gaza does not want an independent, sovereign state, they want an independent, sovereign state and zero Israel. All they have to do is sign a peace treaty, and stop attacking and digging tunnels, etc., but the Palestinian charters (PLO, Hamas, and the All-Palestine government that almost was) all call for Israel's total destruction.

That's the issue. You have this in reverse. If you want two states, then go convince the Palestinians, you've already convinced Israel.

And again, you complain about the word Zionism as if its inherently evil, but refuse to state one way in which its worse than Sharia law. They're both horrible, just like the US's racist immigration policies and other bigoted policies are horrible. But you can't name one objective standard, one way, that Zionism is worse than Palestinian Sharia law.
    Last edited by maybemaybenot; 10-09-2014 at 01:12 AM.

LOL no, you don't "got it." There's a good chance you never will. I think something happens between your brain and your finger tips when you type. Broken connection. Your question is dumb. Why don't you just ask me if I rather have my mom die or my dad die, or what's worse terminal cancer or aids, or who's scarier Jason or Freddy Kreuger. All stupid question in which you have a stupid reply if I answer either way. Your Israeli troll games are getting old.

LOL no, you don't "got it." There's a good chance you never will. I think something happens between your brain and your finger tips when you type. Broken connection. Your question is dumb. Why don't you just ask me if I rather have my mom die or my dad die, or what's worse terminal cancer or aids, or who's scarier Jason or Freddy Kreuger. All stupid question in which you have a stupid reply if I answer either way. Your Israeli troll games are getting old.
    Lol wait a minute. Do you not take any actual positions, or have any actual beliefs, other than the fact that you obsessively hate Israel? Like, do you have an opinion on Israel's right to exist, on what the borders should be, etc.? Or do you just play games and complain about Israel?

Trolling and Spamming the Internet: Covert online students Hasbara units directed out of Israeli PM Netanyau’s office

Ben-Gurion University students. They, too, may be covert social media
    Zionist Internet Trolls

“Israel’s propagandists shoot themselves in the foot as they shoot off their mouths”
    Media Monitors Network, September 30, 2009

If you have ever visited a blog or on-line discussion group on the Middle East you have doubtless had the misfortune to run into them.
    They are known by the language they use: depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “hasbarats,” zionist trolls who infect the Internet with hasbara, pro-Israel propaganda. Of course, mainstream media hasbarats have been around for decades, as have “hasbaratchiks,” fifth-columns in foreign governments who subvert national policies to serve Israel. The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Israel cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
    If you’ve come across a hasbarat, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect. That’s because hasbarats don’t care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane. All that matters for them is sabotaging criticism of Israel and support for Muslims. They’re like anti-intellectual stink bombs: designed to cause maximum discomfort but have little if any real power.

more at: http://www.toqonline.com/blog/zionist-internet-trolls/

The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lol wait a minute. Do you not take any actual positions, or have any actual beliefs, other than the fact that you obsessively hate Israel? Like, do you have an opinion on Israel's right to exist, on what the borders should be, etc.? Or do you just play games and complain about Israel?
    LOL! awww mad now? I do have a position that you can't seem to understand because maybe the education there in Israel isn't as good as people make it out to be? So I'll try to tell you again. I will type this extra slow so maybe you can understand okay? Read really slowly. Like really, really, really slowly. Let it all sink in. I do not hate Israel. Get that? I do not hate Israel. One more time so you understand. I do not hate Israel.

I hate the fact that the Israeli government uses our money to kill children. Okay read that again. I do not like the fact that the Israeli government uses our money to kill children. Yes, I know, you will go ahead and spin this around and say something stupid like, "you admit you are a Hamaas, terrorist, boogy man sympathizer who hates all jews and wants all jews to be second class citizens." So, I will say it again. Read this carefully okay? I do not hate Israel. I do not like the fact that the Israeli government uses our money to kill children.

I'll be back in a few minutes to explain this to you again because you will claim that you "got it." But really, you don't got anything. Just poor reading skills maybe.

LOL! awww mad now? I do have a position that you can't seem to understand because maybe the education there in Israel isn't as good as people make it out to be? So I'll try to tell you again. I will type this extra slow so maybe you can understand okay? Read really slowly. Like really, really, really slowly. Let it all sink in. I do not hate Israel. Get that? I do not hate Israel. One more time so you understand. I do not hate Israel.

I hate the fact that the Israeli government uses our money to kill children. Okay read that again. I do not like the fact that the Israeli government uses our money to kill children. Yes, I know, you will go ahead and spin this around and say something stupid like, "you admit you are a Hamaas, terrorist, boogy man sympathizer who hates all jews and wants all jews to be second class citizens." So, I will say it again. Read this carefully okay? I do not hate Israel. I do not like the fact that the Israeli government uses our money to kill children.

I'll be back in a few minutes to explain this to you again because you will claim that you "got it." But really, you don't got anything. Just poor reading skills maybe.
    Oh quit with the fake drama. You don't give a f*ck about Gaza's children. Hamas uses their children as human shields, you don't care. Over a 100 kids died building Hamas tunnels, you don't care. Hamas promises to kill every Jew, not a peep. But if a child dies because Hamas stuck a rocket launcher in his school, all of a sudden your ears perk up like Pavlovian dog, and all of a sudden you give a $#@! about Gaza's children.

I will say it again. Read this carefully okay? I do not hate Israel. I do not like the fact that the Israeli government uses our money to kill children.

But if a child dies because Hamas stuck a rocket launcher in his school, all of a sudden your ears perk up like Pavlovian dog, and all of a sudden you give a $#@! about Gaza's children.
    A swing and a miss...
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    A swing and a miss...
    Hamas uses your tax dollars too, genius.

Certainly there is blood on Hamas' hands as well.
    Do you know the difference between a 'state' and a criminal organization?
    -Albert Camus

LOOK! Troll is mad! I care about Gaza children just as much as i care about Israeli children which is more than I can say for you. You care about Israeli children and you cheer on your government when they kill children for fun. Then you are sent here in their defense with your only defense being. OMG OMG Hamaas! OMG OMG the holocaust!

It gets old because you ALL say the same EXACT thing. It's time for new troll training in Israel. HEY EVERYBODY! HAMASS! BOO!

LOOK! Troll is mad! I care about Gaza children just as much as i care about Israeli children which is more than I can say for you. You care about Israeli children and you cheer on your government when they kill children for fun. Then you are sent here in their defense with your only defense being. OMG OMG Hamaas! OMG OMG the holocaust!

It gets old because you ALL say the same EXACT thing. It's time for new troll training in Israel. HEY EVERYBODY! HAMASS! BOO!
    No, again, you pretend to give a $#@! about children, but you conveniently only give a $#@! when you can criticize Israel for it, and then you flip out that they want to commit genocide. When Hamas promises genocide and murders children, you're silent. When they store weapons in schools, you're silent. When 100 kids die being forced to build Hamas tunnels, you're silent. When Hamas launched rockets from homes, you're silent. When Israel kills a terrorist leader and 2 innocent children, you scream about genocide and the poor children. Lol you once screamed that Israel was "within its rights" to "murder children," you were just incapable of admitting that Israel has the right (and obligation) to destroy Hamas, so even if its justified, you still have to call it murder.

And again, you act like Hamas is an excuse, you're like a cartoon character. " 'Oh look Hamas' when they kill kids." The UN admitted Hamas stored rockets in their schools, you refuse to acknowledge it, because you're an idiot who never learned the difference between fantasy and reality.

Oh quit with the fake drama. You don't give a f*ck about Gaza's children. Hamas uses their children as human shields, you don't care. Over a 100 kids died building Hamas tunnels, you don't care. Hamas promises to kill every Jew, not a peep. But if a child dies because Hamas stuck a rocket launcher in his school, all of a sudden your ears perk up like Pavlovian dog, and all of a sudden you give a $#@! about Gaza's children.
    You do know that the IDF is on record using Palestinian children as human shields, don't you? You ought to choose what you argue more carefully.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    You do know that the IDF is on record using Palestinian children as human shields, don't you? You ought to choose what you argue more carefully.
    Yep, then the Israeli Supreme Court banned it because it violated human rights. If and when Palestine completes anger counseling, signs a peace treaty and gets a country, that country will still be a third-world $#@! hole that will never ever have judicial review.

Sweden is not traditionally included in the definition of "major European country". Typically that phrase refers to UK, France, Germany and sometimes also Italy and Spain.

Will this -> guy still be around in a week? Maybe...maybe not.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    Will this -> guy still be around in a week? Maybe...maybe not.
    Lol oh man, my whole view of the Middle East just changed completely because someone pointed out that I don't post on this site every single day. Wow. That must be it. The Muslim invasion must've followed Israel's war crimes, and not the other way around, because you were so clever to point out that I have a life. (Well, I don't have a life really, but I don't dedicate my entire non-life to educating idiots like you that don't even formulate arguments.)

Hey, what happened to AngryCanadian, he came here all angrily with maps and "I'm not a retard who makes up $#@! and knows absolutely nothing about the Middle East." But then I explained what his maps meant (and how his first map was a pile of B-S), and now its just silence. I guess AngryCanadian really was just a retard who knows absolutely nothing about the Middle East.

Lol oh man, my whole view of the Middle East just changed completely because someone pointed out that I don't post on this site every single day. Wow. That must be it. The Muslim invasion must've followed Israel's war crimes, and not the other way around, because you were so clever to point out that I have a life. (Well, I don't have a life really, but I don't dedicate my entire non-life to educating idiots like you that don't even formulate arguments.)

Hey, what happened to AngryCanadian, he came here all angrily with maps and "I'm not a retard who makes up $#@! and knows absolutely nothing about the Middle East." But then I explained what his maps meant (and how his first map was a pile of B-S), and now its just silence. I guess AngryCanadian really was just a retard who knows absolutely nothing about the Middle East.
    lol.
    You seem angry.
    Ok. I'm sold.
    a) how much more of my money should the fedgov steal to fund your pet genocide?
    b) Is their a list of sites that you'll need me to troll?
    c) when can I expect my Mossad tshirt?
    -Albert Camus

lol.
    You seem angry.
    Ok. I'm sold.
    I'm not sure he will get the "respond in like kind" thing. Get ready for some popcorn.

edit: If he needs a life, perhaps he will work for $8.00/hr helping me in my life. I have plenty of real things to do. But, I do require a closed mouth during work, unless related content is exiting.
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 10-13-2014 at 07:44 PM.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Yep, then the Israeli Supreme Court banned it because it violated human rights. If and when Palestine completes anger counseling, signs a peace treaty and gets a country, that country will still be a third-world $#@! hole that will never ever have judicial review.
    The "most ethical military in the world" had to actually ban this practice? Strange.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ishot2kills.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	73.9 KB 
ID:	3222

P.S. Israel is a welfare-state and a giant $#@!hole that no rational person would want to live in or visit.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    The "most ethical military in the world" had to actually ban this practice? Strange.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ishot2kills.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	73.9 KB 
ID:	3222
    Lol I love how you accuse Israel of war crimes by showing a privately produced t shirt. Gaza literally votes for genocide, and you don't care. Is Israel allowed to fight Hamas? Just wondering if you believe in the right to self-defense, or if you're a hypocrite.

lol.
    You seem angry.
    Ok. I'm sold.
    Not an argument.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    I'm not sure he will get the "respond in like kind" thing. Get ready for some popcorn.

edit: If he needs a life, perhaps he will work for $8.00/hr helping me in my life. I have plenty of real things to do. But, I do require a closed mouth during work, unless related content is exiting.
    Not an argument.

Come on guys, can you try presenting facts? Or is this all fanfiction to you guys?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast