Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Sweden to become first major European country to recognize state of Palestine

Quote Originally Posted by maybemaybenot View Post
    Not an argument.
    Who's arguing?
    I'm all in! Let's bomb those filthy sand-neggers!
    Let's murder all of them! Men, women, children, goats (not the female goats...right? )
    Let's demand the gov force EVERYONE pay for it!
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    P.S. Israel is a welfare-state and a giant $#@!hole that no rational person would want to live in or visit.
    My fiancee is there as I type.
    -Albert Camus

You do know that the IDF is on record using Palestinian children as human shields, don't you? You ought to choose what you argue more carefully.
    It's okay for Israel to do it because you know, the holocaust.

The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Lol I love how you accuse Israel of war crimes by showing a privately produced t shirt. Gaza literally votes for genocide, and you don't care. Is Israel allowed to fight Hamas? Just wondering if you believe in the right to self-defense, or if you're a hypocrite.
    lol.

No, I don't care about a country that is actively repressing people because of their religion/ethnicity and stealing land. Why should I care about Israel? They're welfare junkies who try to manipulate other people by spinning the truth.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Who's arguing?
    I'm all in! Let's bomb those filthy sand-neggers!
    Let's murder all of them! Men, women, children, goats (not the female goats...right? )
    Let's demand the gov force EVERYONE pay for it!
    Nope, I oppose U.S. aid to Israel, I just believe in doing it equally. To continue funding Arab nations is to favor them over Israel, and I strongly oppose that. For the previously stated reasons. U.S. tax dollars go to Palestine, then a terrorist group promising genocide wins an election in Gaza, and now there's another attempt at a unity govt with the "moderate" PA (that promises to destroy Israel and executes ppl for leaving Islam or selling land to Jews). Lol the U.S./Israeli attempt at a Western-installed moderate group, the PA lead by Abbas, is still radical, Abbas literally funded the Munich Olympic massacre, he's just paying lip service to peace like Arafat. Even if they actually intend to make peace, its impossible to get the people's support, and they don't wanna die, so they continue endless war.

lol.

No, I don't care about a country that is actively repressing people because of their religion/ethnicity and stealing land. Why should I care about Israel? They're welfare junkies who try to manipulate other people by spinning the truth.
    And when did this land theft take place? Palestine and the Muslim nations invaded Israel and promised to destroy it before Israel stole or occupied an inch of land. And when Israel kicked out 700k Muslims, the Muslims kicked out nearly a million Jews. Palestine is the country that executes ppl for leaving Islam or selling land to Jews. Israel doesn't ban Muslim land ownership (though they do in the settlements), Palestine bans Jewish land ownership. Palestine doesn't fund Jewish schools, Israel funds Islamic schools. So... why are you holding Palestine to lower standards? And btw, kicking ppl out was stealing land, expanding territory wasn't stealing land, it was exercising their right to self-defense against countries that endlessly invade them and promise to destroy them. At every pt that Israel conquered land, they offered all the land back except for Jerusalem, but the Arabs continued promising war... so they didn't get their land back. Since you ppl can't seem to remember, a hit song "Jerusalem Shel Zahav" came out right before they conquered Jerusalem (and its kindof a holy site or whatever), so they had to keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Wait, so how does a Palestinian state mean freedom? Palestine (including the PA) executes ppl for leaving Islam or selling land to Jews. Palestinian girls are treated like property and forced into marriage (sex slavery). Lol so 90% of Palestine has zero freedom of religion, and 50% don't have the right to not be raped. PA/Hamas just formed a unity govt. Hamas promises genocide. Is genocide "freedom?" Hamas is the state right now. You can't ignore that. Gaza overwhelmingly voted for them, and now they're the state. Yay for freedom. Both Hamas and the PA promise to destroy Israel... another country recognized by UK/Sweden/UN. Yay. I mean, they recognized Nazi Germany, and they didn't even promise genocide, they denied committing genocide. At least Palestine honestly wants genocide, so the UK/Sweden/UN are rewarding them for their honesty.
    Last edited by maybemaybenot; 10-14-2014 at 10:05 PM.

Nope, I oppose U.S. aid to Israel, I just believe in doing it equally. To continue funding Arab nations is to favor them over Israel, and I strongly oppose that. For the previously stated reasons. U.S. tax dollars go to Palestine, then a terrorist group promising genocide wins an election in Gaza, and now there's another attempt at a unity govt with the "moderate" PA (that promises to destroy Israel and executes ppl for leaving Islam or selling land to Jews). Lol the U.S./Israeli attempt at a Western-installed moderate group, the PA lead by Abbas, is still radical, Abbas literally funded the Munich Olympic massacre, he's just paying lip service to peace like Arafat. Even if they actually intend to make peace, its impossible to get the people's support, and they don't wanna die, so they continue endless war.

And when did this land theft take place? Palestine and the Muslim nations invaded Israel and promised to destroy it before Israel stole or occupied an inch of land. And when Israel kicked out 700k Muslims, the Muslims kicked out nearly a million Jews. Palestine is the country that executes ppl for leaving Islam or selling land to Jews. Israel doesn't ban Muslim land ownership (though they do in the settlements), Palestine bans Jewish land ownership. Palestine doesn't fund Jewish schools, Israel funds Islamic schools. So... why are you holding Palestine to lower standards? And btw, kicking ppl out was stealing land, expanding territory wasn't stealing land, it was exercising their right to self-defense against countries that endlessly invade them and promise to destroy them. At every pt that Israel conquered land, they offered all the land back except for Jerusalem, but the Arabs continued promising war... so they didn't get their land back. Since you ppl can't seem to remember, a hit song "Jerusalem Shel Zahav" came out right before they conquered Jerusalem (and its kindof a holy site or whatever), so they had to keep it.

Wait, so how does a Palestinian state mean freedom? Palestine (including the PA) executes ppl for leaving Islam or selling land to Jews. Palestinian girls are treated like property and forced into marriage (sex slavery). Lol so 90% of Palestine has zero freedom of religion, and 50% don't have the right to not be raped. PA/Hamas just formed a unity govt. Hamas promises genocide. Is genocide "freedom?" Hamas is the state right now. You can't ignore that. Gaza overwhelmingly voted for them, and now they're the state. Yay for freedom. Both Hamas and the PA promise to destroy Israel... another country recognized by UK/Sweden/UN. Yay. I mean, they recognized Nazi Germany, and they didn't even promise genocide, they denied committing genocide. At least Palestine honestly wants genocide, so the UK/Sweden/UN are rewarding them for their honesty.
    waah wahhh wahh genocide, waah wahhh holocaust, it's okay though the rest of the world still sides with Israel even though the Israeli army likes to kill children and use them as human shields.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Report: Spain to vote on recognizing Palestinian state
    The Spanish legislature announced it will soon hold a vote on the recognition of a Palestinian state, Al-Arabiya news site reported early Sunday ...

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.621241

What is going on? This freedom biz is spinning out of control.
    Executing ppl for conversion from Islam or for selling land to Jews is not freedom. Words have meaning. Should use them properly. Taking away ppl's rights isn't freedom. You're talking about a dictatorship that teaches kids to kill Jews. Oh, you think its freedom to invade your neighbor endlessly for NOT executing ppl for conversion from Islam or selling land to Jews? Or you think its freedom when ppl get locked in a cell for criticizing their government? Or when you say "freedom," are you talking about the right of a man to forcibly marry and rape a 13 yr old? Come on, answer. I really wanna know what you mean when you say the word "freedom."
    Last edited by maybemaybenot; 10-24-2014 at 08:53 AM.

I'm curious what maybemaybenot's final solution might be to the Muslim question.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    I'm curious what maybemaybenot's final solution might be to the Muslim question.
    Two-state solution, with equal rights for all (like in Israel). But, we all know Palestine is still going to be a theocratic $#@!hole that oppresses Muslims and non-Muslims. Palestine's final solution is killing all the Jews, like the elected government of Gaza keeps promising. Saying "final solution" doesn't change which side promises genocide and starts each war. Again, your statement here subscribes to the PC liberal b-s where any criticism of the Muslims must be bigoted. Go look at Palestine and their laws, then get back to me on which side wants a "final solution." Lol Hitler and the Nazis never promised to kill all the Jews, Gaza's government (Hamas) does. But of course, you don't care, because you hold Muslims to zero standards. You think you're being tolerant, you're just condoning Sharia law's intolerance.
    Last edited by maybemaybenot; 10-24-2014 at 03:41 PM.

Executing ppl for conversion from Islam or for selling land to Jews is not freedom. Words have meaning. Should use them properly. Taking away ppl's rights isn't freedom. You're talking about a dictatorship that teaches kids to kill Jews. Oh, you think its freedom to invade your neighbor endlessly for NOT executing ppl for conversion from Islam or selling land to Jews? Or you think its freedom when ppl get locked in a cell for criticizing their government? Or when you say "freedom," are you talking about the right of a man to forcibly marry and rape a 13 yr old? Come on, answer. I really wanna know what you mean when you say the word "freedom."
    As opposed to what the Israeli government does which is execute people for fun then saying the word "Hamas" afterwards and having the entire world nod their head in agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    As opposed to what the Israeli government does which is execute people for fun then saying the word "Hamas" afterwards and having the entire world nod their head in agreement.
    Still claiming that all Muslim aggression is either non-existent or secretly an Israeli false flag attack...

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Still claiming that all Muslim aggression is either non-existent or secretly an Israeli false flag attack...
    Still incapable of reading my words without twisting it around in your head. Still in denial of Israel's wrong doing...

Still incapable of reading my words without twisting it around in your head. Still in denial of Israel's wrong doing...
    Do you deny the fact that Hamas has fired 1,500 rockets into Israel this yr? Its already established that you'll never concede that Hamas uses human shields, despite all the evidence; you even deny that they used UN schools after the UN said it happened twice. Now let's say if you'll admit that they even fire rockets. Come on, let's see how well you can cope with reality.

And persecute Christians.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Do you deny the fact that Hamas has fired 1,500 rockets into Israel this yr? Its already established that you'll never concede that Hamas uses human shields, despite all the evidence; you even deny that they used UN schools after the UN said it happened twice. Now let's say if you'll admit that they even fire rockets. Come on, let's see how well you can cope with reality.
    Do you deny that Israel targets kids and kills them INTENTIIONALLY? You keep bring up Hamas using human shields as justification but you never bring up the fact that Israel HAS DONE THE EXACT SAME THING! It's okay if Israel does it right? Because, you know, the holocaust? I bet you kiss a picture of benjamin netanyahu every night before you sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    And persecute Christians.
    In Palestine, leaving the faith of Islam is a capital offense, converting to Christianity will get you killed. Let alone criticizing Islam, which is part of freeedom of speech/religion. Name one thing the Israeli government did to Christians. You're talking about Palestinian Christians. Yeah, they're affected by the war and the wall, but that's not Christian persecution. So is it Christian persecution when Palestine fires missiles at Israel, where Christians also live? If Christian persecution is whenever Christians are harmed by a policy that didn't target them, then Muslims are just as bad. But of course, you trust a CBS news headline with zero substance behind it. Come on, name one fact in that video that supports the contention that Israel persecutes Christians.

In Palestine, leaving the faith of Islam is a capital offense, converting to Christianity will get you killed. Let alone criticizing Islam, which is part of freeedom of speech/religion. Name one thing the Israeli government did to Christians. You're talking about Palestinian Christians. Yeah, they're affected by the war and the wall, but that's not Christian persecution. So is it Christian persecution when Palestine fires missiles at Israel, where Christians also live? If Christian persecution is whenever Christians are harmed by a policy that didn't target them, then Muslims are just as bad. But of course, you trust a CBS news headline with zero substance behind it. Come on, name one fact in that video that supports the contention that Israel persecutes Christians.
    Translation = "In Palestine it's worse. In Iraq, it's worse. So that means as long as it's not as bad in Israel, it's okay. Everything Israel does, there is a righteous and holy reason for it because you know, the holocaust. Here look at this picture, it will calm you down and bring you peace and harmony."

http://www.persecution.com/public/re...try_ID=%3d3638
    More than 120,000 Christians live in Israel, including about 17,000 Messianic Jewish believers. There are an estimated 8,000 Palestinian Arab evangelical believers, with 1,400 of those in the West Bank and 300 in Gaza. Each of the three areas of Israel has a distinct persecution environment. Both Arab and Jewish believers are persecuted and harassed, sometimes violently. Muslim extremists periodically persecute Arab Christians, particularly those from Muslim backgrounds. Although some churches meet openly in the West Bank, the situation for Arab Christians is more oppressive in rural villages of the West Bank and in Gaza. In Israel, the well-organized and well-funded ultra-orthodox Jewish group Yad L’Achim is dedicated to removing the witness of Christ from Israel. This group and others like it have increasingly resorted to violence and harassment of Messianic Jews, Christians and missionaries in recent years. VOM supports persecuted believers in both the Arab and Jewish Christian communities of Israel, helping them reach their persecutors for Christ.
    http://www.persecution.com/public/ne...y_ID=%3d343733
    Israel: Death to Christianity

A Jerusalem church was vandalized on Monday, Feb. 20, in an attack reflecting the sentiments of Jewish nationalists.
    Vandals spray-painted the words “Death to Christianity” on the wall of the Baptist Narkis Street Congregation church. The graffiti included profanity about Jesus and the words “Price Tag,” a slogan used by Jewish extremists to protest policies they perceive as anti-settlement. The vandals also slashed the tires of several cars parked in the church compound.
    Police have launched an investigation into Monday’s attack, which is similar to a graffiti attack two weeks ago on the 11th-century Monastery of the Cross, also in west Jerusalem. “Officers are investigating a strong possibility of a nationalist motive, but no one has been apprehended yet,” police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld told Ynet News. It is unlikely that Muslim vandals would have denigrated Jesus, who is considered a holy prophet in Islam.
    When asked for comment on the attack by a local reporter, a VOM contact in the region said, “Jesus told us persecution would happen, and he told us to forgive when it does happen. So that’s what we think about the incident.”
    “Price tag” attacks are carried out all over Israel by Jewish extremists. The term is used to suggest that vandalism is the “price” that must be paid by non-Jews for the evacuation and demolition of Jewish settlements. The extremists have targeted mosques, Palestinian homes and Israeli military installations in the West Bank.
    Source: Ynetnews.com

...and so on.

ETA: WRT
    Come on, name one fact in that video that supports the contention that Israel persecutes Christians.
    The vid is full of them. I'm not going to transcribe it for you. I gave you a video so you could easily learn it for yourself.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 10-24-2014 at 05:49 PM.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    http://www.persecution.com/public/re...try_ID=%3d3638

http://www.persecution.com/public/ne...y_ID=%3d343733

...and so on.

ETA: WRT The vid is full of them. I'm not going to transcribe it for you. I gave you a video so you could easily learn it for yourself.
    While you complain about Christian victims of hate crimes in Israel via articles and videos you don't even watch/read, you show zero compassion for actual persecution by Hamas, the government of Gaza: forcing women to wear headscarves, threatening missionaries, kidnapping Christians and forcing them to convert, interfering with Christian schools "to ensure that Christian schools and institutions show publicly what they are teaching to be sure they are not carrying out missionary activity," doing nothing to stop attacks on churches by terrorist groups like Islamic Jihad, firing missiles from churches in the hopes that Israel will destroy the church and get blamed, forcing ppl to remove crosses, burning down YMCA's, executing ppl for leaving the Islamic faith, stifling Christmas celebrations, banning alcohol (a religious requirement for Jews and Christians), discouraging Christian marriages by banning divorces unless they convert to Islam. Notice how I don't cite mere hate crimes, I cite actions by Hamas's government, or in a few instances total refusal to prosecute anti-Christian terrorism, thus sanctioning the violence. Israel prosecutes hate crimes, as your own article admits.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...414753,00.html
    http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-e...sions-1.451544
    http://www.boston.com/news/world/mid...e_conversions/
    http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-e...unity-1.453643
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...256454,00.html
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...hurch-Shelter4
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...lled-christmas
    Last edited by maybemaybenot; 10-24-2014 at 09:44 PM.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    While you complain about Christian victims of hate crimes in Israel via articles and videos you don't even watch/read, you show zero compassion for actual persecution by Hamas, the government of Gaza: forcing women to wear headscarves, threatening missionaries, kidnapping Christians and forcing them to convert, interfering with Christian schools "to ensure that Christian schools and institutions show publicly what they are teaching to be sure they are not carrying out missionary activity," doing nothing to stop attacks on churches by terrorist groups like Islamic Jihad, firing missiles from churches in the hopes that Israel will destroy the church and get blamed, forcing ppl to remove crosses, burning down YMCA's, executing ppl for leaving the Islamic faith, stifling Christmas celebrations, banning alcohol (a religious requirement for Jews and Christians), discouraging Christian marriages by banning divorces unless they convert to Islam. Notice how I don't cite mere hate crimes, I cite actions by Hamas's government, or in a few instances total refusal to prosecute anti-Christian terrorism, thus sanctioning the violence Israel prosecutes hate crimes, as your own article admits.

awww look who suddenly cares about Christians? How cute! In reality, you don't care about Christians either. You don't care that Christians are mistreated in Israel, you only want to divert attention away by saying, "OMG HAMAS IS WORSE! OMG OMG HAMAS!!!" The answer to all of Israel's problem is the same with you isn't it? HAMAS! Recession? HAMAS! Racism? HAMAS? Global Warming? HAMAS! The Chicago Cubs haven't won a world series in 50+ years? HAMAS!

awww look who suddenly cares about Christians? How cute! In reality, you don't care about Christians either. You don't care that Christians are mistreated in Israel, you only want to divert attention away by saying, "OMG HAMAS IS WORSE! OMG OMG HAMAS!!!" The answer to all of Israel's problem is the same with you isn't it? HAMAS! Recession? HAMAS! Racism? HAMAS? Global Warming? HAMAS! The Chicago Cubs haven't won a world series in 50+ years? HAMAS!
    In my opinion, all three of these "Abrahamic" religions go through phases where they're violent and repressive.

Orthodox Jews force women to dress in certain ways also, along with spitting on Christians, killing Muslims and shunning other Jew who marry outside their religion. (Many Ashkenazi Jews do those things as well.)

Christians--I think most of us know of their violent past (and present). They've had their high points though during the Renaissance.

Muslims. Sure, they're violent as well in certain phases. But they've also had their enlightenment period where they advanced medicine, astronomy, chemistry, mathematics, etc.

I've said it before, the Old Testament is freaking creepy, violent and sometimes rather rapey. Not that fond of parts of the Koran or New Testament either.

To compare hate crimes, however horrible, to the actions of a government is ridiculous. Gazans overwhelmingly elected Hamas, they elected a group that promises to kill all the Jews. Israel has never elected some orthodox crazy wanting to kill all the Muslims. Same goes for Israel's treatment of Christians compared to Palestine, you're comparing hate crimes to government policy. Israel has never banned Muslim land ownership, or banned Muslims from voting, or from practicing their religion, or visiting their holy sites (obviously there are travel obstacles with the al-Aqsa Mosque, mainly because Muslim countries don't let their ppl go to Israel). Palestine bans Jewish land ownership, Jewish education, conversion from Islam. They banned Jews from visiting the Western Wall for centuries, and built the al-Aqsa Mosque on top of the Western Wall on purpose, its the holiest Jewish site. And at least I acknowledge that there are hate crimes in Israel, you won't even acknowledge that Hamas fires thousands of rockets into Israel, and you won't acknowledge Hamas's use of human shields, even though they admit it; you live in a fictional version of reality.
    Last edited by maybemaybenot; 10-24-2014 at 09:41 PM.

While you complain about Christian victims of hate crimes in Israel via articles and videos you don't even watch/read, you show zero compassion for actual persecution by Hamas, the government of Gaza: forcing women to wear headscarves, threatening missionaries, kidnapping Christians and forcing them to convert, interfering with Christian schools "to ensure that Christian schools and institutions show publicly what they are teaching to be sure they are not carrying out missionary activity," doing nothing to stop attacks on churches by terrorist groups like Islamic Jihad, firing missiles from churches in the hopes that Israel will destroy the church and get blamed, forcing ppl to remove crosses, burning down YMCA's, executing ppl for leaving the Islamic faith, stifling Christmas celebrations, banning alcohol (a religious requirement for Jews and Christians), discouraging Christian marriages by banning divorces unless they convert to Islam. Notice how I don't cite mere hate crimes, I cite actions by Hamas's government, or in a few instances total refusal to prosecute anti-Christian terrorism, thus sanctioning the violence. Israel prosecutes hate crimes, as your own article admits.

Actually, this is just you putting words in my mouth again. I'm well aware of the horrible things certain arabs do to Christians. It also happens all over Africa, Latin America, and some others. amypi made a good point about Israeli crimes against Christians.

Therefore, all Israelis are evil murderers and should be treated like "terrorists". /maybemaybenotlogic

To compare hate crimes, however horrible, to the actions of a government is ridiculous. Gazans overwhelmingly elected Hamas, they elected a group that promises to kill all the Jews. Israel has never elected some orthodox crazy wanting to kill all the Muslims. Same goes for Israel's treatment of Christians compared to Palestine, you're comparing hate crimes to government policy. Israel has never banned Muslim land ownership, or banned Muslims from voting, or from practicing their religion, or visiting their holy sites (obviously there are travel obstacles with the al-Aqsa Mosque, mainly because Muslim countries don't let their ppl go to Israel). Palestine bans Jewish land ownership, Jewish education, conversion from Islam. They banned Jews from visiting the Western Wall for centuries, and built the al-Aqsa Mosque on top of the Western Wall on purpose, its the holiest Jewish site. And at least I acknowledge that there are hate crimes in Israel, you won't even acknowledge that Hamas fires thousands of rockets into Israel, and you won't acknowledge Hamas's use of human shields, even though they admit it; you live in a fictional version of reality.
    Does it turn you on if I acknowledge something? You seemed hell bent on getting people to acknowledge whatever you shove down their throats. You always do the same thing. You take something that Israel does negatively and you spin it to how Hamas does it worse as some sort of justification for Israel. EVERYTHING is HAMAS with you. So why should I acknowledge anything from a troll who is hell bent on pushing a pro-Israel agenda on these forums (and failing miserably.)

You keep on bringing that human shield thing up over and over as some sort of justification for Israel intentionally killing children and you conveniently leave out the part where Israel did it too. So its bad when Hamas does it but it's okay when Israel does it? Let me guess, Israel does it because.... Hamas!

Christians--I think most of us know of their violent past (and present). They've had their high points though during the Renaissance.
    examples?
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by maybemaybenot
    Or you think its freedom when ppl get locked in a cell for criticizing their government?
    No, that is oppression fo sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QiV9xn0RbI

Quote Originally Posted by maybemaybenot
    I really wanna know what you mean when you say the word "freedom."
    Freedom is the opposite of this.

But I would concede that some of your questions employ logic that is hard to comprehend and are based on premises that seem somewhat bogus.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    Kill them all. Let Allah sort them out.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast