Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweden to become first major European country to recognize state of Palestine

Sweden to become first major European country to recognize state of Palestine

Freedom is spreading too fast and swc droneking handlers do not seem happy about this.

Sweden to become first major European country to recognize state of Palestine

U.S. State Department Spokesperson Jen Psaki called Sweden's decision 'premature,' citing the need to first resolve final status issues.

By Johan Ahlander Oct. 3, 2014 | 9:50 PM | 22

Palestinian protesters wave the national flag in front of the Israeli settlement of Beitar Illit, Sept. 26, 2014. Photo by AFP

Oct. 2, 2014 | 11:25 PM
    REUTERS - Sweden's new center-left government will recognize the state of Palestine in a move that will make it the first major European country to take the step, Prime Minister Stefan Lofven said on Friday.
    U.S. State Department Spokesperson Jen Psaki called Sweden's decision "premature," citing the need to first resolve final status issues.
    The UN General Assembly approved the de facto recognition of the sovereign state of Palestine in 2012 but the European Union and most EU countries, have yet to give official recognition.
    "The conflict between Israel can only be solved with a two-state solution, negotiated in accordance with international law," Swedish PM Stefan Lofven said during his inaugural address in parliament.
    "A two-state solution requires mutual recognition and a will to peaceful co-existence. Sweden will therefore recognize the state of Palestine."
    For the Palestinians, Sweden's move will be a welcome boost for its ambitions.
    With its reputation as an honest broker in international affairs and with an influential voice in EU foreign policy, the decision may well make other countries sit up and pay attention at a time when the Palestinians are threatening unilateral moves towards statehood.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.619073

Update 2

274:12- UK Parliament votes to recognise Palestinian state

The Brakes Come Off in British Parliament's Vote on Palestinian Statehood

Irish parliament passes motion for govt to recognize a Palestinian state

Related

Obama did not want to see even one cement mixer in the West Bank ...

Netanyahu says there will never be a real Palestinian state

Pope's call for Palestinian independence

Methodist Church Divests From UK's G4S Firm linked to Israeli Prisons/Checkpoints in Palestine

Palestinian Occupation:: An issue many in the neocon movement get wrong

Under "Occupation", Palestinian Christians Face Potential Extinction

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Would disgraced dronegangsta team take out the veto button ?

Palestinians ask UN: Set 2016 as deadline for ending Israeli occupation

Draft resolution calls for intensified efforts to reach 'just resolution' of Jerusalem's status as the capital of two states, and of the Palestinian refugee problem.

By Edith M. Lederer Oct. 1, 2014
    Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas acknowledges the audience after delivering a speech at Cooper Union, Sept. 22, 2014. Photo by AP

Oct. 2, 2014 | 11:25 PM

AP - The Palestinians are asking the UN Security Council to set a deadline of November 2016 for an Israeli withdrawal from all Palestinian territory occupied since 1967, including East Jerusalem, in a new push to achieve independence.
    The circulation of the draft resolution to council members follows Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas' announcement to the UN General Assembly last Friday that he would ask the council to set a deadline for a pullout and dictate the ground rules for any talks with Israel.
    The draft resolution, obtained Wednesday by The Associated Press, would affirm the Security Council's determination to contribute to attaining a peaceful solution that ends the occupation "without delay" and fulfill the vision of two states - "an independent, sovereign, democratic, contiguous and viable state of Palestine" living side by side with Israel in peace and security in borders based on those before the 1967 Mideast war.
    The draft calls for intensified efforts, including through negotiations, to reach a peaceful settlement of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and "a just resolution" of the status of Jerusalem as the capital of two states and of the Palestinian refugee problem.
    Its key provision calls for "the full withdrawal of Israel, the occupying power, from all of the Palestinian territory occupied since 1967, including East Jerusalem, as rapidly as possible and to be fully completed within a specified timeframe, not to exceed November 2016, and the achievement of the independence and sovereignty of the state of Palestine and the right to self-determination of the Palestinian people."
    The Palestinians already have the status of an observer state at the United Nations. But they are likely to face an uphill struggle in the UN's most powerful body where the United States, Israel's closest ally, has veto power and has used it to block many Palestinian-related resolutions.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.618701

"The conflict between Israel can only be solved with a two-state solution, negotiated in accordance with international law," Swedish PM Stefan Lofven said during his inaugural address in parliament.
    "A two-state solution requires mutual recognition and a will to peaceful co-existence. Sweden will therefore recognize the state of Palestine."

If they want a negotiated two-state solution, then why are they endorsing an organization whose charter calls for destroying one of those two states? And why are they endorsing a government where textbooks show Palestine covering all the land? And why are they endorsing a government that has rejected over 30 two-state solutions, some of which were for MORE than the West Bank and Gaza?

Sounds to me like Sweden is just full of hypocrites. Like the OP.

They better watch their backs now.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

In many ways the Swedes strike me as some of the most impossibly stupid people on the planet.

There is no pleasant practical solution for the situation there. The Arabs will never stop poking at Israel and the Israelis are unlikely to pull stakes and move elsewhere, thought if it would gain peace in the region I might forgo my principles this one time and give them the entire state of Rhode Island and allow them to leave their current real estate holdings in a state of heavily salted scorch.

If they stay, which is the only choice for them, barring some quantum technological leap that would protect them from Arab aggression, I see them as having little choice but to continue to suffer their neighbors or kill them to the man. The Arabs are not going to go peacefully. Expecting that is like poking at a sidewinder, expecting it not to strike. Forget whether Israel ought to be there - they ARE there. The divide between the parties is fundamental and hopelessly wide. This cannot likely be bridged. Therefore, the choice at hand. Were I in the Israelis' shoes, I'd wipe my enemies from the book of life.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Freedom!!!
    Stop believing stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    Freedom!!!
    *WET FART SOUND* Palestine and freedom contradict eachother. Its fun for Palestinians and their supporters to use "freedom," its a great buzzword. But when the vast majority of their population thinks that ppl leaving Islam should be executed, they're not free, they're just a bunch of bigots who can't handle a pluralistic society.

Quote Originally Posted by maybemaybenot View Post
    *WET FART SOUND* Palestine and freedom contradict eachother. Its fun for Palestinians and their supporters to use "freedom," its a great buzzword. But when the vast majority of their population thinks that ppl leaving Islam should be executed, they're not free, they're just a bunch of bigots who can't handle a pluralistic society.
    A little generalization I think. But why should they not be allowed self-determination?
    Stop believing stupid things

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    A little generalization I think. But why should they not be allowed self-determination?
    Its not a generalization, its the reality of Palestine's laws and culture.

They treat women like cattle with coerced marriages. 89% believe Sharia should be the law of the land, 76% cutting off the hands of thieves, 84% support stoning for adultery (which usually means rape victims), 66% support executing ppl who leave Islam. 44% believe in imposing Sharia on non-Muslims (very anti-freedom), which means 45% believe in Sharia for Muslims but not for non-Muslims, which is apartheid. 44% believe in total religious subjugation, 45% believe in apartheid.Hooray for Palestine. They execute ppl for selling land to Jews. Its apartheid. http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/t...-about-sharia/

They treat women like cattle with coerced marriages. 89% believe Sharia should be the law of the land, 76% cutting off the hands of thieves, 84% support stoning for adultery (which usually means rape victims), 66% support executing ppl who leave Islam. 44% believe in imposing Sharia on non-Muslims (very anti-freedom), which means 45% believe in Sharia for Muslims but not for non-Muslims, which is apartheid. 44% believe in total religious subjugation, 45% believe in apartheid. Hooray for Palestine. They execute ppl for selling land to Jews. Its apartheid. http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/t...-about-sharia/
    Well if the prestigious PRC polled something and said what is, it clearly is.

Statistics are never manipulated (or simply one sided/fallaciously worded/and intentionally used for propaganda purposes).

Obviously that is sarcasm.

Pew Polls hold about as much weight in piss as my bladder.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Well if the prestigious PRC polled something and said what is, it clearly is.

Statistics are never manipulated (or simply one sided/fallaciously worded/and intentionally used for propaganda purposes).

Obviously that is sarcasm.

Pew Polls hold about as much weight in piss as my bladder.
    Those are all the laws in Palestine. That's the reality of Palestine. This all happens. Ppl get executed for selling land to Jews, women are forced into marriage, apostates (ppl who leave Islam) are executed (not often, but the threat is there and it happens). This is Palestine. This is not "generalizations" or polls, this is reality in Palestine. Sharia law is the official law of the land in every charter, which means total religious subjugation of non-Muslims, or apartheid due to separate legal systems.

Those are all the laws in Palestine. That's the reality of Palestine. This all happens. Ppl get executed for selling land to Jews, women are forced into marriage, apostates (ppl who leave Islam) are executed (not often, but the threat is there and it happens). This is Palestine. This is not "generalizations" or polls, this is reality in Palestine. Sharia law is the official law of the land in every charter, which means total religious subjugation of non-Muslims, or apartheid due to separate legal systems.
    So with that you are saying what, exactly?

That funding to the Palestinians ought be removed? That the United States government should (take or burden a further generation to) fund Israeli defense?

That all foreign aid be cut?

That war is hell?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

In many ways the Swedes strike me as some of the most impossibly stupid people on the planet.
    The insanity of Liberalism is widespread in Sweden. The majority of European refugees from hellholes like Somalia wind up there. Then these "refugees" go on a natural rape-fest with the blonde girls...then the government decides to allow even more "refugees" into the country, rather than acknowledging the truth that the concept of egalitarianism is false, and not every ethnic groups is of such high-class as the Swedes.
    Last edited by DFF; 10-05-2014 at 01:48 AM.

So with that you are saying what, exactly?

That funding to the Palestinians ought be removed? That the United States government should (take or burden a further generation to) fund Israeli defense?

That all foreign aid be cut?

That war is hell?
    I'm saying Israel does not have to merge with Palestine and enact those crazy laws over Israelis. And that also means they have the right to fight off the Palestinian invasion that would enact these laws. (And if you don't think Palestine is invading Israel, then you don't understand sovereignty/wars/etc.) That's the whole f'n issue. It what government, what laws, what religion, and Palestine's desire for all of Israel's land. Israel has tried to give them the West Bank and Gaza for a peace treaty, Palestine promises war for all the land.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post

There is no pleasant practical solution for the situation there. The Arabs will never stop poking at Israel and the Israelis are unlikely to pull stakes and move elsewhere, thought if it would gain peace in the region I might forgo my principles this one time and give them the entire state of Rhode Island and allow them to leave their current real estate holdings in a state of heavily salted scorch.

If they stay, which is the only choice for them, barring some quantum technological leap that would protect them from Arab aggression, I see them as having little choice but to continue to suffer their neighbors or kill them to the man. The Arabs are not going to go peacefully. Expecting that is like poking at a sidewinder, expecting it not to strike. Forget whether Israel ought to be there - they ARE there. The divide between the parties is fundamental and hopelessly wide. This cannot likely be bridged. Therefore, the choice at hand. Were I in the Israelis' shoes, I'd wipe my enemies from the book of life.
    Genocide was strictly prohibited in the Old Testament, so I highly doubt zionists would consider such a violent route easily.

Now a question for you. Were you in the Palestinians' shoes, what would you do?

I'm saying Israel does not have to merge with Palestine and enact those crazy laws over Israelis. And that also means they have the right to fight off the Palestinian invasion that would enact these laws. (And if you don't think Palestine is invading Israel, then you don't understand sovereignty/wars/etc.) That's the whole f'n issue. It what government, what laws, what religion, and Palestine's desire for all of Israel's land. Israel has tried to give them the West Bank and Gaza for a peace treaty, Palestine promises war for all the land.
    So basically you are saying that the US/Israel relationship is a net negative for the United States and should be ended immediately?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Because history started yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Genocide was strictly prohibited in the Old Testament, so I highly doubt zionists would consider such a violent route easily.

Israel has offered two states, Palestine rejects two states; Palestine needs to accept two states.. Gaza overwhelmingly elected Hamas, which promises to destroy all of Israel and kill all the Jews. Gaza needs to not do this. Attacking your neighbors results in them attacking you back. Gaza attacked Israel when Israel never occupied Gaza or wanted Gaza, Israel offered Gaza back instantly, Egypt refused. Egypt wanted peace and the Sinai peninsula back, but not Gaza. Israel never wanted Gaza. Crazy right winger Ariel Sharon unilaterally (w/o an agreement for anything) dismantled every settlement in Gaza, including the holy city of Hebron, no one wants Gaza. Lol Gaza doesn't want Gaza, this is why they keep attacking Israel for all of Israel's land.

Stop rejecting offers for 95% of the West Bank and Gaza. Stop fighting in order to get 100% of the land. It's that simple. Israel doesn't want the West Bank and Gaza (except for Jerusalem, annexed from the West Bank in 1967 instantly), they offered 95% of it back instantly. The Arabs invaded Israel for all the land, and they still want all the land, this is still what the Hamas and PLO charters say. Its very clear what Palestine needs to do, they need to negotiate towards a two-state solution. You know how they responded to the 2000 Camp David offer for 95% of the West Bank and Gaza: they started the intifada that killed 500+ Israeli civlians. They should not have done that. They should ask for a deal like that.

Hamas always asks for ceasefires. F*ck ceasefires, they use ceasefires to rebuild, because Israel doesn't need to rebuild. Peace treaty. They need to sign a peace treaty, saying Israel has the right to exist, and first say they are willing recognize Israel over at least some of the land (just for practical reasons, if they want to send a negotiation whisper to Netanyahu that's fine too, I don't care). Just like the PLO charter (which governs the PA) calls for destroying Israel, the Hamas charter calls for destroying Israel. Hence they're legally bound to destroy Israel. They need amend their basic legal documents so that negotiating with Israel does not violate their basic legal documents.

Now, this isn't my actual, libertarian position, which is for one or two religiously neutral, tolerant countries. But Israelis aren't going for this, and Palestinians sure as hell aren't going for this (they execute ppl for leaving Islam, they think Sharia has to be the law of the land, at least they say this). So a two-state solution for "Jewish" and "Muslim" states, with travel/access between them, is the best we can ask for. Lol we're all settling for the fact that a Palestinian state will exist and be a theocratic dictatorship or something close to it. Its Palestine (and ppl on these forums) who say they're can't also be a secular, democratic Israel alongside it.

So basically you are saying that the US/Israel relationship is a net negative for the United States and should be ended immediately?
    Lol I love how you refuse to have an honest discussion. Saying one side is right in a war, and saying we should side with them militarily, are two totally different things. I don't think we should be funding Israel either, but we should also stop funding Palestine and other Arab states (but oil money is different, Americans need oil).

There are ppl here who honestly state "I hold Israel to higher standards because we fund them and I want to be neutral." That's absurd. Just say what you mean. Don't pretend to believe Muslim propaganda you don't believe to make a pt that funding Israel is bad for us. Say funding Israel is bad for us. Don't say countries can't defend themselves for genocidal invaders. $#@! the Boycott-Divestment movement, its hypocrisy and ignorance, they should be boycotting Palestine according to their own logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Harris View Post
    Because history started yesterday.
    Okay, so correct my history. You posted just to say I'm wrong? You can't back it up with facts? Palestine and the Muslims invaded Israel to destroy it before Israel stole an inch of land. Do you dispute that fact?

GOO SWEDEN!!! They should watch out for the Israelis now. That government is ruthless.

Peace by 2016, yippy yea, won't that be grand!

Lol I love how you refuse to have an honest discussion. Saying one side is right in a war, and saying we should side with them militarily, are two totally different things. I don't think we should be funding Israel either, but we should also stop funding Palestine and other Arab states (but oil money is different, Americans need oil).
    So if I'm understanding you correctly, you just want an honest discussion?

You're not simply here to troll discussions on Israel, then? Did you not mention just that?

So if I'm understanding you correctly, you just want an honest discussion?

You're not simply here to troll discussions on Israel, then? Did you not mention just that?
    yeah sometimes, not checking threads for awhile and then checking back in again after long time, it is extra obvious who is who on this board

Brits are also moving in similar direction:

62% of Britons Say Israel Guilty of War Crimes

Now, this isn't my actual, libertarian position, which is for one or two religiously neutral, tolerant countries. But Israelis aren't going for this, and Palestinians sure as hell aren't going for this (they execute ppl for leaving Islam, they think Sharia has to be the law of the land, at least they say this). So a two-state solution for "Jewish" and "Muslim" states, with travel/access between them, is the best we can ask for. Lol we're all settling for the fact that a Palestinian state will exist and be a theocratic dictatorship or something close to it. Its Palestine (and ppl on these forums) who say they're can't also be a secular, democratic Israel alongside it.
    Great points, jihadi Muslimists want all the land where as democratic Israel has been trying again and again to return land that belongs to the muslimists and only keep the rest of fair share.

But would you agree that Israel should let at least let Christians of Arab race who lost their homes return to their homes anywhere in Israel and give them at least same land rights as jews born in russia, poland, brooklyn etc are given? Would that have reduced terrorist hijackings?

Saw this hijacking history news in a blog, pretty interesting:

"Habash's group, the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palest ine (P F L P), pioneered the hi jacking of airplanes as a Middle East terror tactic — one eventually employed by the al-Qaeda hi jackers on 9/11 — way back in 1968 when three P F L P armed operatives commandeered an Israel i El Al ai rliner enroute from Rome to Tel Aviv. Checking in for a flight has never been the same since.

Many P F L P operations remain etched into history as some of the most infamous acts of terrorism. In 1970, P F L P terrorists hijacked four air liners at one time, flew three of them to Jordan, blew them up, and triggered the Black September civil war between Jordan's Hashemite monarchy and Palestinian guerrillas. In 1972, Japanese Red Army terrorists working with the PFLP massacred 24 people at Israel's Lod International Air port (now called B e n G u r i o n International Air port).

What led Habash, a Christian physician — hence his nickname al-Hakim or the doctor — into such a life, of revolution, of killing? The son of a well-to-do merchant, he was trained at the American University of Beirut, the most liberal university in the Middle East then as now. His background was almost identical to that of his best friend, Wadia Haddad, the No. 2 in the PFLP and the operational genius and passionate proponent of the group's terrorist acts. When I asked Habash that question during a series of interviews many years ago, he simply told me about his personal experiences when his family lost its home during israel's 1948 War of Independence, what the Palestinians call the C a t a s t r o p h e."

http://www.time.com/time/world/artic...707366,00.html

Related

Palestinian Christian leader in Canada: Shoot Israeli Jews if they don’t leave Jerusalem

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Brits are also moving in similar direction:

62% of Britons Say Israel Guilty of War Crimes

Great points, jihadi Muslimists want all the land where as democratic Israel has been trying again and again to return land that belongs to the muslimists and only keep the rest of fair share.

But would you agree that Israel should let at least let Christians of Arab race who lost their homes return to their homes anywhere in Israel and give them at least same land rights as jews born in russia, poland, brooklyn etc are given? Would that have reduced terrorist hijackings?

"Habash's group, the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palest ine (P F L P), pioneered the hi jacking of airplanes as a Middle East terror tactic — one eventually employed by the al-Qaeda hi jackers on 9/11 — way back in 1968 when three P F L P armed operatives commandeered an Israel i El Al ai rliner enroute from Rome to Tel Aviv. Checking in for a flight has never been the same since.

Many P F L P operations remain etched into history as some of the most infamous acts of terrorism. In 1970, P F L P terrorists hijacked four air liners at one time, flew three of them to Jordan, blew them up, and triggered the Black September civil war between Jordan's Hashemite monarchy and Palestinian guerrillas. In 1972, Japanese Red Army terrorists working with the PFLP massacred 24 people at Israel's Lod International Air port (now called B e n G u r i o n International Air port).

What led Habash, a Christian physician — hence his nickname al-Hakim or the doctor — into such a life, of revolution, of killing? The son of a well-to-do merchant, he was trained at the American University of Beirut, the most liberal university in the Middle East then as now. His background was almost identical to that of his best friend, Wadia Haddad, the No. 2 in the PFLP and the operational genius and passionate proponent of the group's terrorist acts. When I asked Habash that question during a series of interviews many years ago, he simply told me about his personal experiences when his family lost its home during israel's 1948 War of Independence, what the Palestinians call the C a t a s t r o p h e."

Related

Palestinian Christian leader in Canada: Shoot Israeli Jews if they don’t leave Jerusalem
    You ask if I think allowing Muslims kicked out to return would reduce terrorism? Um, no. I don't think it would. The Muslim Brotherhood, a terrorist group (maybe not today) attacked Israel before Israel kicked anyone out. Their religion (or their interpretation) calls on them to kill all the Jews, and keep Muslim land under Sharia law forever. I mean, you can just ignore their culture, religion and history, and pretend that Islamic fundamentalism started in 1947. Or you an look at Muslim majority countries before 1947, and realize that Palestine is no different. The vast majority of Palestinians support execution for leaving Islam, Palestine executes ppl for selling land to Jews, the Muslims kicked out more Jews, nearly a million. Lol you mention the Jews from Russia/Brooklyn/Poland, how about the Jews kicked out of Yemen, Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Morocco. I don't see any of the Arab Jewish refugees hijacking Iraqi planes until Iraq surrenders all its land.

Let me repost the question since you did not answer it.

"Great points, jihadi Muslimists want all the land where as democratic Israel has been trying again and again to return land that belongs to the muslimists and only keep the rest of fair share.

"

Let me repost the question since you did not answer it.

"Great points, jihadi Muslimists want all the land where as democratic Israel has been trying again and again to return land that belongs to the muslimists and only keep the rest of fair share.

"
    Hey look, if only a small percentage of the Christians are radical/bigoted (whereas Palestinian Muslims are just plain bigoted, 90% believe in Sharia law over any Muslim, and 66% believe in executing ppl for leaving the faith, and this is not a post-1947 thing), then I wouldn't have an issue with Christians returning, sure.

But no, I don't see how it would reduce terrorism, because the whole f'n war is about putting Israel back under Sharia law. More non-Muslims in Israel pushes Muslims away from their goal of putting Israel back under Muslim control/Sharia law. A major reason they want the right of return (and its enough of a reason on its own) is to get a majority of Israel, then they can continue on their stated religious goal of putting everything back under Sharia law. Christians returning doesn't accomplish this.

Notice how Muslim terrorists disproportionately outweigh Christian terrorists, including Palestinians? Notice how the PLO/Hamas charters are all about Islam and Sharia law. Notice how not a single Arab Jew has hijacked a plane, even though nearly a million were kicked out of the Arab nations at the same time, more than the amount of displaced Muslims?

Zionism != Judaism

Hard to say. Given their nitwit-child's view of the world I suppose I would fight. But if I had some least iota of intelligence and a sense of strategy, I might just say screw it and leave for greener pastures. To me the whole area is something of a stink-hole and I have a hard time grokking why people would engage in all this bloodshed over that scorched cinder of a nation. To my eyes, both sides are equally stupid in this regard. Personally, I'd just let them have it.

In fact, if the imbecile Muslims/Arabs had any sense of strategy and the least amount of patience, they would all leave the land and let the Israelis have it. Furthermore, they should renounce all calls for the destruction of Israel and make for peaceful relations. This would freak out the Israeli governing elite to the point of enervation. Those people are so dependent upon having enemies at their throats at all times, the descent of no-bull$#@! peace would chafe them so severely that I would bet you money I don't have that within two years they would be rolling tanks and troops into at least one of their neighbors' territory on some baloney pretext. They CANNOT deal with not having someone threatening them; crisis is the glue that binds their people as one and that is why there will never be peace in that place.

But those Arabs are dumber than boiled turnips, on the mean, and they are undisciplined and impatient, and apparently possess precious little gifts for strategizing. With them everything is a gut-wrenching knee-jerk reaction wherein they flail wildly while making all manner of revoltingly guttural sounds, perhaps reminiscent of Obama riding Michelle at midnight (OK, I know that's too gross, but at least it gets the point across). They are the perfect foils for the Israeli need to be under constant threat.

And so it goes.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Hey look, if only a small percentage of the Christians are radical/bigoted (whereas Palestinian Muslims are just plain bigoted, 90% believe in Sharia law over any Muslim, and 66% believe in executing ppl for leaving the faith, and this is not a post-1947 thing), then I wouldn't have an issue with Christians returning, sure.
    So you support all Palestinian Christians' right of return to their homes or only non-radicalized christian home owners can return? Does Israel allow them to return or not?

Do you put same "radical" litmus test to allow jews/muslims who want to come to Israel to claim their lost homes or they are exempt from this test?

About what %age of Israeli settler jews are radicalized based on your vast statistical knowledge on the subject?

But no, I don't see how it would reduce terrorism, because the whole f'n war is about putting Israel back under Sharia law. ..
    So you are saying P F L P hicjacking terror invention above was to bring Israel under sharia law and GH lied when he claimed the reason as his home overrun by Israeli zionists? Do you have any evidence for such a claim?

You never answered earlier questions, why Israel created Hamas?
    Why Israel launched Lavon affair false flag terror attacks aganst US/British buildings to blame it on "Islamist arabs"?

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Zionism != Judaism

Hard to say. Given their nitwit-child's view of the world I suppose I would fight. But if I had some least iota of intelligence and a sense of strategy, I might just say screw it and leave for greener pastures.
    What "greener pastures" are you referring to?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast