Thread: Black Chicago residents against Obama and Rahm Emmanuel

Black Chicago residents against Obama and Rahm Emmanuel

Note that some of these black people are turning their backs on liberal democratic economic policies in general.

Interesting quotes:

"All Obama does is place blame. The problem is not a 1% problem. It's not a 99% problem. It's an American problem. It's nepotism and cronyism."

"Obama if you call this helping then you could help us by cutting your presidency short. Just quit."

"People don't understand that the government doesn't create jobs. People create jobs."

"Everything in Chicago is controlled by democrats. There is no tea party in my neighborhood. There is no republican party. They can't blame the tea party or republicans."

"He talks about the minimum wage. What about the rest of us who don't have jobs at all? How can he create jobs for us if we aren't even allowed at the table?" (Note, that's an ex-convict speaking. His question would be answered by Rand Paul's Redeem act.)

"Yes we can. Do you like broken homes? Yes we can. Do you like broken communities? Yes we can. Do you like broken families? Yes we can."

"If a republican came along doing what I wanted to see done, I'd vote for him."

Does anyone wonder why the Boston Herald needed to run a racist cartoon? Shore up support among the presidents most ardent supporters by attacking him for being one of them? Is this not transparent to anyone but me?

Last edited by jmdrake; 10-03-2014 at 04:59 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Okay, so like nobody wants to talk about this? We'll have pages of posts about whether or not some cartoon in the freaking Boston Herald is racist and no discussion about inner city blacks that have become so disgusted with Obama that they're willing to listen to the tea party?

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Okay, so like nobody wants to talk about this? We'll have pages of posts about whether or not some cartoon in the freaking Boston Herald is racist and no discussion about inner city blacks that have become so disgusted with Obama that they're willing to listen to the tea party?
    Your OP was before 6AM. Most liberty lovers don't get up til well past 9. lol

I think it's a great thing. Everyone is able to critically think if they just give it a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by ctiger2 View Post
    Your OP was before 6AM. Most liberty lovers don't get up til well past 9. lol

I think it's a great thing. Everyone is able to critically think if they just give it a chance.
    Okay. Yeah that was an early morning post.

Anyway, I hope we capitalize on this. What some of these people were talking about is that they don't want handouts or increases in the minimum wage. They want a chance to get a job. Many have criminal records. Rand Paul's "redeem act" addresses this. I'd love to see him take his ideas to a town hall with some of these people. Start going after Obama in his own back yard and with his own base.

//

Clearly they are self hating.

There are a lot of future Rand voters in those videos.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Obama only cares about mulatto voters.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

"He talks about the minimum wage. What about the rest of us who don't have jobs at all? How can he create jobs for us if we aren't even allowed at the table?" (Note, that's an ex-convict speaking. His question would be answered by Rand Paul's Redeem act.)
    That's the best point and I doubt it is one that the GOP or the current-day tea parties understand.

(Note, that's an ex-convict speaking. His question would be answered by Rand Paul's Redeem act.)
    I didn't see where the Redeem Act addresses minimum wage. Which reinforces the point that they don't understand.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Rand+Paul's+Redeem+act

Rand has some statements against the minimum wage increase, but planting his flag there fails to address the injustice of the law's existence. It is mainly a prohibition on competing with established businesses. It prevents individuals and businesses from discounting labor to compete with established workers or competing businesses.

There isn't a right number and I wouldn't die on the point that a lower minimum wage is better (because it instantly creates a conflict with those whose pay is tied to that magical number).

Quote Originally Posted by The Free Hornet View Post
    That's the best point and I doubt it is one that the GOP or the current-day tea parties understand.

I didn't see where the Redeem Act addresses minimum wage. Which reinforces the point that they don't understand.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Rand+Paul's+Redeem+act

Rand has some statements against the minimum wage increase, but planting his flag there fails to address the injustice of the law's existence. It is mainly a prohibition on competing with established businesses. It prevents individuals and businesses from discounting labor to compete with established workers or competing businesses.

There isn't a right number and I wouldn't die on the point that a lower minimum wage is better (because it instantly creates a conflict with those whose pay is tied to that magical number).
    Okay. I think you misunderstood what I was saying. Maybe I wasn't clear. The ex-con said that an increase in the minimum wage didn't matter because he couldn't get a job anyway since he's an ex con. He's not looking for an increase in the minimum wage. He's looking for an opportunity to get a job....period. The Redeem Act is exactly what he's looking for.

Okay. I think you misunderstood what I was saying. Maybe I wasn't clear. The ex-con said that an increase in the minimum wage didn't matter because he couldn't get a job anyway since he's an ex con. He's not looking for an increase in the minimum wage. He's looking for an opportunity to get a job....period. The Redeem Act is exactly what he's looking for.
    Well - IMO - he's barking up the wrong tree. There will never be enough seats at that table because the minimum wage laws practically mandate unemployment. Of course, expungement (REDEEM act link) is a good idea too. With no seats at the table, an ex-con with employment gaps and less education could always be at a disadvantage.

Looks like lots of potential Rand supporters in Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by The Free Hornet View Post
    Well - IMO - he's barking up the wrong tree. There will never be enough seats at that table because the minimum wage laws practically mandate unemployment. Of course, expungement (REDEEM act link) is a good idea too. With no seats at the table, an ex-con with employment gaps and less education could always be at a disadvantage.
    I don't expect poor inner city residents to jump straight from expecting more pandering from the federal government all the way to dismantling every unconstitutional thing the federal government has ever done in one step. But realizing that more pandering isn't helping anything seems to be to be a good first step.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Looks like lots of potential Rand supporters in Chicago.
    Yep. I've already sent this to someone that I know has Rand's ear. If Rand can start winning over inner city poor black voters, even a small percentage, it's curtains for Hillary in 2016.

Showing this link to all my fellow brothers and sisters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sometimes an OP makes a case in such an unimpeachable manner that nothing more needs to be said.

Unfortunately, these are the threads that need to be bumped the most and actually get bumped the least.

Let's hope influential and connected Democrats keep calling for the draft. That'll help this snowball.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Anything that changes the conversation from what the government can do for you, to what the government is doing to you, is a good thing.

"Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what your government has done to you." <-- That is the message to hammer home.

Easily understood and easy to apply to nearly every scenario of the lower classes. Whether inner city or rural. Those who feel the boot the most can all relate.
    Last edited by CaptUSA; 10-20-2014 at 02:13 PM.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Anything that changes the conversation from what the government can do for you, to what the government is doing to you, is a good thing.

"Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what your government has done to you." <-- That is the message to hammer home.

Easily understood and easy to apply to nearly every scenario of the lower classes. Whether inner city or rural. Those who feel the boot the most can all relate.
    May you be lucky enough to receive the same Reputation back in turn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Sometimes an OP makes a case in such an unimpeachable manner that nothing more needs to be said.

Unfortunately, these are the threads that need to be bumped the most and actually get bumped the least.

Let's hope influential and connected Democrats keep calling for the draft. That'll help this snowball.
    Bump
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

I saw this topic before but didn't comment. I've seen the third video before.

It always warms my heart to see people waking up not just to scumbag politicians like Obama but also the fact their economic policies period are flawed. When people start to see things in terms of strong and workable philosophy instead of empty rhetoric like "Yes We Can", liberty wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Feel bad for the inner cities because they have been fed lies and false hopes while being bought off with welfare and dependency on big government. Best way to get the areas to improve is to get the people there to care about it rather than looking outside for help. From the videos they seem to understand what wont help them and what will (People create lasting jobs not gov). That is a first step forward to ending the dependency.

Small businesses get stomped from creation by big government through regulations, taxes, fees, unions, requirements, permits etc etc. Small family owned businesses would create pride , jobs and would get those communities working again.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water