Thread: Gluten Free Ebola - New South Park Episode, FDA Goes Paleo

Gluten Free Ebola - New South Park Episode, FDA Goes Paleo

I like the scene at the end where they are all at a party eating t-bone steaks and butter pops

http://southpark.cc.com/full-episode...ten-free-ebola

We are the FDA, if it weren't for us people would be eating dirt and chairs!
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Aunt Jemima scene seemed to reflect Mother Abagail from The Stand. I'd swear there were other allusions to it. Scanning for reviews it seems thus far only Reddit and VoxPopoli picked up on the Mother Abagail thing, and some random person at the Stephen King Book Club. Obviously The Stand is totally on point for what they are doing.

When looking around to see if anybody else picked up on the Stand reference, I stumbled across at IGN what has to be one of the most pathetic and apathetic reviewers I've ever run across. I don't even WATCH South Park unless someone on RPFs points me to an episode, and I felt like a South Park expert against this guy.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/...e-ebola-review

This guy couldn't figure out what the episode had to do with Ebola (seriously? WTF?), thought the Aunt Jemima thing was just a sight gag against Cartman's need for pancakes, and couldn't figure out why they were talking about gluten when that stuff is no longer in style.

I watch like 1-2 episodes of SP a year at most, and I'm whacking my head against the desk reading this fail. Dude, if this guy sucks that bad why on Earth is he writing reviews?

bump
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Good episode.

And it was cool that they had the other kids remember what happened last week. I think that's the first time they've had the story carry over outside of multi-part episodes. Wonder if they're gonna keep doing that the whole season.

I lmao'd at the Papa Johns thing since I've been doing their Point Of Sale work around the country. The drawing of the inside of the PJ's was extremely accurate.

I finally watched that episode. Hilarious.

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I lmao'd at the Papa Johns thing since I've been doing their Point Of Sale work around the country. The drawing of the inside of the PJ's was extremely accurate.
    What kind of work are you doing for them? is it designing a whole turnkey thing or just software, hardware??

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mitrosky View Post
    What kind of work are you doing for them? is it designing a whole turnkey thing or just software, hardware??
    Was doing. I couldn't deal with travelling all over the country 6 days a week. After about 6 months my critters didn't recognize me anymore and my house had become a toxic waste dump.

I'd go in at 9PM. do a bunch of prep until they closed at 10PM, and around 11PM I would rip out every last piece of computer and POS equipment int he store, and install and configure an entirely new system from scratch. Usually get done by 8AM. I got $300 a store.