Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ISIS Opens a Consulate in Turkey

ISIS Opens a Consulate in Turkey

ISIS Opens a Consulate in Turkey

http://www.aydinlikdaily.com/Detail/...6#.VC3AsRYVDSj

It has been reported that the fundamentalist terror organization ISIS has very recently opened a consulate in Ankara, Turkey.

The terror organization the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS) has reportedly opened an embassy in the Turkish capital Ankara and started to issue visas to those who want to join the jihadist fight in Iraq.

The Turkish ruling AKP government has apparently provided great conveniences to the terrorist organization during negotiations to secure the return of 49 Turkish diplomats who were kidnapped in the Turkish Consulate of Mosul by ISIS terrorists.

The website, which appears to be belong to the consulate, indicates that visa applications can be sent to isisturkey@gmail.com and the official address is stated in Çankaya district of Ankara.

It is also claimed on the website that those who get injured during a war deserves treatment, no matter at which side they are.

“Our army continues with its operation to clean out Kobani district of Iraq. 471 terrorists were killed and unfortunately there were children among them,” writes the alleged website of ISIS.
    Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession.
    ~ George Washington

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A consulate? A friggin consulate! Complete with all the trimmings like a PR division no less... But, I thought our terrorist sympathizers in here said that there weren't but a couple of dozen of them, and they didn't have the financial means to pull off such an endeavor...

Methinks perhaps our internal advisers have either intentionally been aiding and abetting the enemies of God and humanity by spreading not so's, or they are just plain damn stupid.
    Last edited by navy-vet; 10-02-2014 at 03:45 PM.

LOL I feel like I'm being trolled. They set up an email with a gmail account? Don't tell me you guys are taking this seriously...

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    LOL I feel like I'm being trolled. They set up an email with a gmail account? Don't tell me you guys are taking this seriously...
    Why wouldn't they? They use twitter? LOL
    Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession.
    ~ George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    A consulate? A friggin consulate! Complete with all the trimmings like a PR division no less... But, I thought our terrorist sympathizers in here said that there weren't but a couple of dozen of them, and they didn't have the financial means to pull off such an endeavor...

Methinks perhaps our internal advisers have either intentionally been aiding and abetting the enemies of God and humanity by spreading not so's, or they are just plain damn stupid.
    What was the last book on US foreign policy that you've read, if you don't mind me asking?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Annie View Post
    Why wouldn't they? They use twitter? LOL
    Somebody does. And somebody makes videos.

"Who" is still in question.

Last edited by pcosmar; 10-02-2014 at 07:52 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Let's face it - "ISIS" is not a "terror organization", it's an actual country now - it has established a monopoly of force over a region of territory, at least on the ground where it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    Let's face it - "ISIS" is not a "terror organization", it's an actual country now - it has established a monopoly of force over a region of territory, at least on the ground where it matters.
    An army, not a terror organization, sure. A country, no.

If the new black panther party took over Detroit, is Detroit a country?

If a drug cartel takes over Texas is Texas a country?

If a bunch of rednecks take over Kentucky is Kentucky a country?

Anyone can take and hold territory.
    Last edited by 69360; 10-02-2014 at 08:24 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    What was the last book on US foreign policy that you've read, if you don't mind me asking?
    If memory serves me, the last political writing besides some journals and op pieces that I read was The Pentagon's New Map. Which I considered as having some fairly good ideas at the time but I have become more of an isolationist.

I certainly don't profess to be an expert in regards to foreign relations though. I just happen to believe that the Iraq war has unleashed a multitude of demons from hell which are far more ruthless than ours. I am all for ending our current engagements and securing the homeland.

And you?

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    An army, not a terror organization, sure. A country, no.
    If the new black panther party took over Detroit, is Detroit a country?
    If a drug cartel takes over Texas is Texas a country?
    If a bunch of rednecks take over Kentucky is Kentucky a country?
    Anyone can take and hold territory.
    Ok, then what does it have to do next in order to become a "country" by whatever your definition is? Setting up an embassy is usually a first step a country makes in order to become recognized, is it not? I guess they need to make a currency next.

This is awesome! Lets recruit a lot of delta force guys as diplomats and give then each a machete, some rusty nails and some full sized Crucifixes. Yeah $#@!s, lets talk diplomacy!

-t

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Ok, then what does it have to do next in order to become a "country" by whatever your definition is? Setting up an embassy is usually a first step a country makes in order to become recognized, is it not? I guess they need to make a currency next.
    Hay I have a original plate for printing monopoly money. Its worth a lot more than the USD in any case. Great TP!

The Pentagons New Map is a good book, btw... Look up the lectures on YouTube.

-t

If memory serves me, the last political writing besides some journals and op pieces that I read was The Pentagon's New Map. Which I considered as having some fairly good ideas at the time but I have become more of an isolationist.

I certainly don't profess to be an expert in regards to foreign relations though. I just happen to believe that the Iraq war has unleashed a multitude of demons from hell which are far more ruthless than ours. I am all for ending our current engagements and securing the homeland.

And you?
    Sorrows of Empire by Chalmers Johnson. It is a relatively concise (for as much information as it contains) read regarding US imperialism and the perils that come from it. From countries having animosity towards the United States staging demonstrations, to No Child Left Behind containing its provision to guarantee recruiting stations in every educational institution. Johnson is a great read, but he is a little "leftish" with regards to political leaning. That would be my only complaint but most foreign policy writers are uneducated in economics and in general have collectivist inclinations so it's really just a "meh." There's probably two paragraphs within the book that it could have done without but I don't want to discourage you from reading it. It really is chock-full of information.

Admittedly I've not read much lately with regards to foreign policy (aside from various articles). I've been caught up in Lysander Spooner writings, Bastiat, Hayek, and just cannot find the time between everything going on. It was my area of interest for a while but I've come to understand how it works. The New American Militarism is on the shelf waiting, once I find the time.

I find your usage of "homeland" to be rather telling and am unamused by "terrorist sympathizers." Did you watch that video of Scahill (How Do You Surrender to a Drone?)?
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 10-02-2014 at 09:52 PM.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Last edited by navy-vet; 10-02-2014 at 11:53 PM.

can we bomb it?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Making them gains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Yup
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post

Admittedly I've not read much lately with regards to foreign policy (aside from various articles). I've been caught up in Lysander Spooner writings, Bastiat, Hayek, and just cannot find the time between everything going on. It was my area of interest for a while but I've come to understand how it works. The New American Militarism is on the shelf waiting, once I find the time.
    Audio books are a good way to get through them fast, esp if played back at 2x speed. There is some audio forensics software called diamond cut that will normalize the voice so it doesn't sound like Micky Mouse on helium if you do this... You will have sticker shock if you get it, but they put it on sale every Christmas. You will still have sticker shock at that price... it's really good at digitally erasing overflying aircraft, chair squeaks, police sirens, etc... useful if you do anything with audio. CIA uses it.

You would be amazed how many books you can get through on your daily commute this way...

I used to re-listen to my EMS lectures this way and it had a lot to do with my straight A GPA...

-t
    Last edited by tangent4ronpaul; 10-03-2014 at 01:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    Why are you surprised even the FSA have it both ways lol.

I'm not getting the significance of a terrorist with a hairy chest.

Edit: Never mind. It's a star of David?
    Last edited by jmdrake; 10-03-2014 at 03:34 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

And you?
    I watched the lecture. It bothered me. It seemed that the author was saying "Let's start wars all over the world for not good reason." There were the "core" countries (us). The "gap" countries. (Countries not under global hegemony). And the "seam" countries. (Those in between). That seems to be the problem, not the solution. I'm glad you've come to see the light about how we end up creating our own enemies at least inadvertently. And that's how I see ISIS. Yes they are a threat but only to the extent that we've made them a threat and continue to help fuel the fire. Assad could take them out. Rather than our bombing ISIS in Syria we need to get out of Assad's way and let him do it. We should end any support for any Syrian "opposition" group. They blew their chance when they sold a journalist to be decapitated and later signed a non aggression pact with ISIS. But then why would we turn our backs on our own assets that have opened the door for us going back into Iraq and taking the fake GWOT to Syria?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I'm not getting the significance of a terrorist with a hairy chest.

Edit: Never mind. It's a star of David?
    Yes, it is a star of David, but if it's any consolation, I too thought it was just a hairy chest the first time I saw that picture.
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Yes, it is a star of David, but if it's any consolation, I too thought it was just a hairy chest the first time I saw that picture.
    It somewhat appears like that; but it isn't clear or certain to be that. And what, its supposed to be a tattoo of the star of david? Even more unlikely, as IIRC jews aren't exactly big on getting tattoos as its forbidden in their religion.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It somewhat appears like that; but it isn't clear or certain to be that. And what, its supposed to be a tattoo of the star of david? Even more unlikely, as IIRC jews aren't exactly big on getting tattoos as its forbidden in their religion.
    I never spoke on the veracity of the picture, but that's what the picture implies.

And even if a Jew were to go get a tattoo, that's a weird place to put it right where the v-neck comes down. Awful convenient.
    We Must Dissent.

Something here doesn't smell right. It has that Onion scent on it, but not quite.

But if this is true and actual, anyone with brain function above the level of a boiled turnip has got be wondering who is ultimately pulling the strings on this one.

Something like this does not just pop out of Jed Clampett's butt suddenly on a Tuesday morning. This level of organization requires some experience and if ISIS were made solely of camel-buggering illiterates, we would not be seeing this brand of action.

Keep your eyes peeled on this one.

Also, if it is true that Turkey is accommodating this "ISIS" group because of kidnapped diplomats, that also seems to fly in the face of standard practice, so my suspicions paint that tidbit as well.

Unless I have grossly misjudged the general timbre of contemporary human political habit, this latest unfolding appears as just another datapoint painting a picture of a dangerous circus that has the signature of the tyrant's contempt for the ruled smeared all over it. When one calmly begins peeling back the noise layers and considers what remains in the context of known human historical behavior, nothing adds up under the set of standard assumptions. But if you alter the basis of perception just slightly, things begin to make significantly more sense. I see great confidence here, now seasoned with a healthy portion of what to my eyes is very open contempt. Theye regard us as such impotent and idiotic children and I believe they regard us with what is now very open disgust.

Theye are, after all, presumably human too. That leaves them open to some of the more fundamental human proclivities, including humor. If you believe you have things sewn up this well, why not have some fun with it? I would. Were I in such a position of power, the contempt I held for the average nincompoop would have to be expressed openly, literally rubbing it in the world's face. That is what I sense here. I may be wrong, but it seems clear to me that Theye are openly mocking us... and I cannot blame Themme because the average man is so despicable that he turns my stomach.

Another aspect to this could be further experimentation. I would be money that Theye constantly sound the depths of their work to more accurately ascertain where they have succeeded and to what degree they may push the limit of their prerogative. I further suspect that the mean population has now been so extensively conditioned that Theye can pull just about any improbable flying monkey from their backsides and the public will at the very least tolerate it in sufficient fullness. Besides, varying and continually exercising the production of these outrages is all part of keeping the meaner in good mental trim for the pluckings to come. Good tyrants never rest on their laurels.
    Last edited by osan; 10-03-2014 at 07:22 AM.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Here it is again,, just to be clear.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Here it is again,, just to be clear.
    I don't see how some photoshopped, marked up image proclaiming to be something authentic makes anything anymore clear. Like I said, it seems unlikely for a number of reasons and isn't nearly as "clear" as some want it to be.

Zionists aren't religious they're secular.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Zionists aren't religious they're secular.
    Still, tattoos are really taboo among jews and not just for religious reasons. It seems strange that some Zionist would get one, especially in such a visible location. That smudge in that photo could be anything. I'm not even saying it isn't a star of david; but alternatives seem much more likely.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast