Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 16 y/o HS student has 3-some with 2 teachers; 23 and 33

16 y/o HS student has 3-some with 2 teachers; 23 and 33

Shelly Dufresne, 33

Rachel Respess, 23

http://www.heraldguide.com/details.php?id=14842

"everyone should be outraged," Kenner Police Chief Michael Glaser said
    Last edited by presence; 10-02-2014 at 03:28 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Holy crap, niiice!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Yeah, I like the part about how they were arrested on nothing more than the boasts of a 17 year old kid, how their pictures are online, how their careers are destroyed, how mothers everywhere want to kill them now, and how none of this has gone through due process yet.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

ahem!

FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

The age of consent in Louisiana should be decreased from 17 to 16. Common sense people. As for the teachers? They should be fired and banned by the district from ever teaching there again. That is a major trust issue. Schools/parents except teachers to not have sex with their students. Even a college teacher shouldn't do something like this unless it is some kind of sex school.

I hope the kid didn't get either teacher pregnant. The 33 year old teacher sounds crazy. Already 3 kids and she pulls this stunt in her house?
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Whoa... Just whoa...

16 yr old laying some serious pipe...
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Whoa... Just whoa...

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Whoa... Just whoa...

Scabbing on the Pipefitters again.

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    The age of consent in Louisiana should be decreased from 17 to 16. Common sense people. As for the teachers? They should be fired and banned by the district from ever teaching there again. That is a major trust issue. Schools/parents except teachers to not have sex with their students. Even a college teacher shouldn't do something like this unless it is some kind of sex school.
    Wait. What?! Where is this school you speak of? And how much is tuition?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Yeah, I like the part about how they were arrested on nothing more than the boasts of a 17 year old kid, how their pictures are online, how their careers are destroyed, how mothers everywhere want to kill them now, and how none of this has gone through due process yet.
    Yeah, unless they admitted it to police or there are pictures it seems like it's all from the kid bragging to his friends. If someone had claimed doing that while I was in school I'm pretty sure we would have called him a liar.

on a serious note, is there really a victim in this? I mean what 16 yr old kid wouldn't wanna smash hot teachers? Who is the victim in this scenario?

Boys are different from girls. I think the reverse should be criminal but this not. However, Keith and Stuff is right, as a matter of pure trust and professionalism you can't keep teachers around who boink their students. Fire the teachers, prevent them from becoming K-12 teachers again, but I do not believe charges should be filed. Because I have to say, boys and girls are just different. Pretending they are not has caused so many problems.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Boys are different from girls. I think the reverse should be criminal but this not. However, Keith and Stuff is right, as a matter of pure trust and professionalism you can't keep teachers around who boink their students. Fire the teachers, prevent them from becoming K-12 teachers again, but I do not believe charges should be filed. Because I have to say, boys and girls are just different. Pretending they are not has caused so many problems.
    I'm not sure i buy the who idea that boys and girls should be held to different standards. Ive known some very aggressive young girls. At 16 a girl who actively pursues sexual relations with a older man is no different from a boy doing the same thing.

Nice.
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

as a matter of pure trust and professionalism you can't keep teachers around who boink their students.
    It's ok to prime them for nationalist wars of aggression via peprallys.
    It's ok to present an incredibly one-sided and disjunctive view of history.
    It's ok to teach them nothing about the way their governments actually function, and spend instead spend that time on assurances that it's the best place on earth.
    It's ok to teach them environmentalist pap.
    It's ok to directly undermine their family's religion.
    It's ok to send them off to their lives as adults not knowing or caring whether they can cook, balance a bank account, care for their homes or machines, or shop wisely.

But don't you dare give them an hour of physical gratification, because we trust you.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    I'm not sure i buy the who idea that boys and girls should be held to different standards. Ive known some very aggressive young girls. At 16 a girl who actively pursues sexual relations with a older man is no different from a boy doing the same thing.
    Uhhmmmmm.... NO. There's so much wrong with that I don't even know where to start. I'll just leave at that for now. /speechless
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

+rep

I dunno, I can get behind this statement.
    At 16 a girl who actively pursues sexual relations with a older man is no different from a boy doing the same thing.

Yes, a 16 year old boy who actively pursues sexual relations with an older man is no different from a girl doing the same thing.

This ^^^ = rep.

[/B]
    Yes, a 16 year old boy who actively pursues sexual relations with an older man is no different from a girl doing the same thing.
    *facepalm

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    [/B]
    LOL!

Man, I can't even think about the serious stuff right now. All I've got is mad respect for that dude. How in the eff did he pull that off? And 2 teachers, teachers in the same general vicinity that are into that kind of thing? He must be some kind of super mind wizard. Awesome.

Yeah, I know it sounds crass, but seriously, how...? Mind=blown.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    Holy crap, niiice!
    Yeah.....until one of them gets pregnant and he gets hit with child support.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=child+support
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Why? Seriously why? If some 16 y/o girl is hot to trot and gets two male teachers to sleep with her, on what planet is that any worse on the part of the men? Consider this. It is scientifically accepted that women mature faster than men not just physically but also emotionally. And yet statutory rape is seen as worse when the victim is female. Based on the science, the approach that you and most in this thread are taking is exactly backwards.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

[/B]
    This is actually an interesting question. For those who think a 16 year old guy having sex with a twenties+ woman is fine but the reverse in genders is not, do you still have the same opinion if it were a twenties+ man having sex with a 16 year old guy? Furthermore, how about a twenties+ woman with a 16 year old girl?
    Last edited by RM918; 10-02-2014 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    Man, I can't even think about the serious stuff right now. All I've got is mad respect for that dude. How in the eff did he pull that off? And 2 teachers, teachers in the same general vicinity that are into that kind of thing? He must be some kind of super mind wizard. Awesome.

Yeah, I know it sounds crass, but seriously, how...? Mind=blown.
    Yeah, is he giving advice or writing a book or anything... asking for a friend.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast