Thread: 2 Cops Fall 20' in Freinhunt

2 Cops Fall 20' in Freinhunt

GRAVITY CHECK!!!

BOOM! THUD!

It works!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/eric-fre...during-search/

BLOOMING GROVE, Pa. -- State police say two troopers injured in a fall from a tree stand while searching for the fugitive suspected of ambushing a northeastern Pennsylvania barracks were treated and released after they were flown to a hospital.

Police say the troopers from the Harrisburg barracks entered the wooden hunting blind attached to a tree about 20 feet off the ground to make sure the structure was unoccupied.

Trooper Thomas Kelly says the floor collapsed and both men fell to the ground. They were treated and then flown to Lehigh Valley Medical Center, where they were treated and released.

Hundreds of law enforcement officers have been searching since Sept. 12 for 31-year-old Eric Frein following the shooting that killed one trooper and injured another outside the Blooming Grove barracks.

Hunting and trapping has been banned in seven northeastern Pennsylvania townships after police found explosive devices allegedly left by Frein.

The Pennsylvania Game Commission issued the ban on Wednesday, one day after state police revealed that two pipe bombs were found in the woods where Frein is believed to be hiding.
    Last edited by presence; 10-03-2014 at 07:51 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is it me, or is the mounting body of evidence seemingly too perfect? This guy just leaves pipe bombs laying about?

More than ever I hope they never find him. Let them eat their stomach linings bare for the coming decade.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Hundreds of them for one guy.

They're $#@!ing cowards.

This entire Frein thing is just being used to exercise power and play with toys, just like with the Boston Bombings and Dorner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Is it me, or is the mounting body of evidence seemingly too perfect? This guy just leaves pipe bombs laying about?

More than ever I hope they never find him. Let them eat their stomach linings bare for the coming decade.
    Yeah, I agree, there is something remiss. I probably wouldn't have thought of it myself but now that you mention it it definitely seems suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Hundreds of them for one guy.

They're $#@!ing cowards.

This entire Frein thing is just being used to exercise power and play with toys, just like with the Boston Bombings and Dorner.
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post

There's a part of me that has wondered if he pre dropped a bunch of "trail" in the woods... but he's actually someplace far away.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    There's a part of me that has wondered if he pre dropped a bunch of "trail" in the woods... but he's actually someplace far away.
    I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I hope so.
    I'm hesitant to say this until I know WHY he did what he did. If the cops were just regular cops and Frein did this, I can't really root for him, although I can't really root for the police either. On the other hand, if these particular cops did something awful so as to warrant what Frein did...

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    I'm hesitant to say this until I know WHY he did what he did. If the cops were just regular cops and Frein did this, I can't really root for him, although I can't really root for the police either.
    So at best, it's a push.

On the other hand, if these particular cops did something awful so as to warrant what Frein did...
    And here is yet another suspicious point in all this: talking heads endlessly comment on such things with their endlessly inane speculations about why this happened and why that didn't. This is a brand of perceptual seeding, intentionally conducted or not, that shapes the opinions of viewers. When the speculations prove to be nonsense, we naturally never hear much about that fact - no mea culpas of any form.

I have not seen evidence of this virtually universal trend WRT Frein.

Curious, that.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    I'm hesitant to say this until I know WHY he did what he did. If the cops were just regular cops and Frein did this, I can't really root for him, although I can't really root for the police either. On the other hand, if these particular cops did something awful so as to warrant what Frein did...
    There are no good cops.

There are no good cops.
    Hence why I believe he said "regular" cops and not good cops.

It's assumed that regular cops have done immoral things, it's just that it's hard to justify Frein shooting cops if they didn't do something to or in front of him.
    We Must Dissent.

It's assumed that regular cops have done immoral things, it's just that it's hard to justify Frein shooting cops if they didn't do something to or in front of him.
    All the regular cops are the same as bad cops to me. They are regularly bad so I see no distinction.

Police say the troopers from the Harrisburg barracks entered the wooden hunting blind attached to a tree about 20 feet off the ground to make sure the structure was unoccupied.
    It took 2 of them to go up the tree and into the stand to verify it was unoccupied? Sounds like B.S. They were up there sleeping or trying to poach some deer/frein.

Tipping Point; War On Us became War On Them?

All the regular cops are the same as bad cops to me. They are regularly bad so I see no distinction.
    I agree.

But for the average person, that's not how they perceive the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Tipping Point; War On Us became War On Them?
    Judging by their response, they don't like the War on Them very much.
    We Must Dissent.