Thread: Ron Paul on The Alex Jones Show 9/30/14

Ron Paul on The Alex Jones Show 9/30/14

Ron discusses foreign policy, technology for the use of good, 9/11 report, Ebola, the dollar, and Rand for president. After interview is over, Alex discusses his support for Rand Paul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XABWejTQPo8
    Last edited by jct74; 10-01-2014 at 04:26 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't listen to Alex Jones anymore.. However, I did learn of Ron Paul through Alex Jones Show.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    I don't listen to Alex Jones anymore.. However, I did learn of Ron Paul through Alex Jones Show.
    I never tuned in daily, but I do always watch interviews of ppl I'm interested in and I like a lot of the articles on his site. Fortunately there are more sources for truth these days, but there was a while where he was the only person screaming about stuff like the Iranian speed boats, even the truth about what was going on in Georgia was fairly elusive if you didn't go to infowars.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    Try this one. It's a recent RT discussion with the statesman. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post5660575

Actually, it's probably more deserving of the front page but at least it's here on the boards.

It must really hurt for Ron to see his son take heat from everyone. Even the Mises institute. I wonder how he feels off camera.