Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boston Herald runs racist Obama cartoon.

Exclamation Boston Herald runs racist Obama cartoon.

Nothing like a little sideshow distraction...

http://www.boston.com/news/local/mas....html#comments

The comments are a hoot.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You'd have to be racist to think that was racist.

I read it 5 times and still didn't understand why it was racist.

OOOHHH he said watermelon and BLACK people love watermelon!

:thatsracist.gif:
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

Quote Originally Posted by limequat View Post
    You'd have to be racist to think that was racist.

I read it 5 times and still didn't understand why it was racist.

OOOHHH he said watermelon and BLACK people love watermelon!

:thatsracist.gif:

I eat a giant watermelon every Saturday morning, I had no idea watermelon = black people.

Ive heard of Fried chicken, pigs feet and things like that tied to black folks but never watermelon.
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Liberty works best not because liberty is without responsibility, but because responsibility is part of the deal. Capitalism works best not because capitalists love us and want us to be happy, but because the more government you have, the more government they can buy, and if they have no government to buy then all they can do instead is compete--compete to serve us better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ʇɔɐ ʇoıɹʇɐd
    I heart BTC! - 1AesnP1c7wyjzJhaKZajkixo9tthZRQzjB

Wonder how long before it's a hate crime to offer to sell watermelons to certain ethnic groups?

Yeah, I know, segregation in the name of equality is a stupid concept. But so is trying to reduce health care costs by forcing the elderly and toothless to buy insurance for pediatric dentistry. And supplying arms to your sworn enemies. And saving no money by closing national monuments to punish the American public for electing a bunch of brats who insist on obeying our wishes, even if it does prevent a budget from passing. And...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

'OREO' flavored toothpaste would have been more accurate.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

./
    Last edited by specsaregood; 05-16-2016 at 10:25 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Wonder how long before it's a hate crime to offer to sell watermelons to certain ethnic groups?
    Lol, I wonder if it would be considered more racist to sell watermelons, or ban certain folks from buying them?
    This is such a joke, I love watermelons, I am white, I have no problem being associated with any fruit or food.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Watermelon, Collard Greens, Fried Chicken, all that. The Boston Herald is either too ignorant to call themselves a newspaper or they did it on purpose. Or they just don't care.

aw jeeez... I guess one could say that.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Watermelon, Collard Greens, Fried Chicken, all that. The Boston Herald is either too ignorant to call themselves a newspaper or they did it on purpose. Or they just don't care.
    They know exactly what they are doing. Their point is that any aggressor against Barry is racist.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post

Don't forget Chitlins

and grape soda
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    and grape soda
    I believe you mean, purple drank.

and jolly ranchers, collard greens, okra, grits.

I generally like soul food.
    Last edited by 69360; 10-01-2014 at 03:36 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

"One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

In NC in the old days:
    watermelon and fried chicken (esp wings and necks because they were the cheapest)
    moon pies and RC colas
    chitterlings and greens
    All of which, with the exception of chitterlings-gag, I have always loved, and I am white.

Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    In NC in the old days:
    watermelon and fried chicken (esp wings and necks because they were the cheapest)
    moon pies and RC colas
    chitterlings and greens
    All of which, with the exception of chitterlings-gag, I have always loved, and I am white.
    Bingo. I'm from the old N.C. days. I like all the above w/ the exception of chitterlings. I'm also a Navy vet. Are you my dopple ganger?

In NC in the old days:
    moon pies and RC colas
    chitterlings and greens
    RC was the best tasting cola ever. You can't get it everywhere for some reason. I have many good memories of visiting relatives in NE PA and drinking RC.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Bingo. I'm from the old N.C. days. I like all the above w/ the exception of chitterlings. I'm also a Navy vet. Are you my dopple ganger?
    Hopefully in a good way

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    RC was the best tasting cola ever. You can't get it everywhere for some reason. I have many good memories of visiting relatives in NE PA and drinking RC.
    yeah, in those days, there was Cheerwine and Nehi's too
    Gas stations with drink boxes full of cold cold water....ummmm they just made those drinks taste soooo much better on a hot August day....
    oh, and then they came out with the chocolate drinks remember? Brownie I think was the name....drank one of them now and then....or a Coke in a small bottle with some peanuts added in ummmm lol

I miss Grape Nehi so much, if you have ever had it Jones Cola MF Grape is almost exactly it

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Salted roasted Lance peanuts and Coke sounds crazy, and it probably is, but it's actually pretty good. Surprisingly....

Life was simpler in those days but the people I knew, both black and white got along together and were pretty much happy and carefree most of the time. I know when TSHF we came out for one another.

Quote Originally Posted by ZENemy View Post
    I eat a giant watermelon every Saturday morning, I had no idea watermelon = black people.

Ive heard of Fried chicken, pigs feet and things like that tied to black folks but never watermelon.
    I love fried chicken..

And had Ham Hocks (nearly feet) in beans this week.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Salted roasted Lance peanuts and Coke sounds crazy, and it probably is, but it's actually pretty good. Surprisingly....
    Salted roasted peanuts poured into a Sun Drop. Also my favorite BBQ joint made a Cheery Vanilla Sun Drop. Sundrop w/ Cherry flavoring and vanilla extract. The old Sun Drop factory in Granite Falls, N.C. is a micro-brewery now.

Life was simpler in those days but the people I knew, both black and white got along together and were pretty much happy and carefree most of the time. I know when TSHF we came out for one another.
    There was "community" back then. Neighbors knew neighbors. Now everyone lives in a box. It's was once called a "home" but in most instances it is just a box these days.

The point of the cartoon is to say the Secret Service let a anti-Obama cliche walk right in. I think one of the intruders was a hispanic with a knife. Was the guy with the gun a white guy?

It is not like they let in some inconspicuous local NAACP or union leader walk in and wait to meet Obama. So these idiots let in a knife wielding Hispanic and a bitter clinger white guy with a gun.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast