Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Senior Assaulted at Applebees After Politely Correcting 26 year old

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Applebees has a bar?
    Bar is even part of the name of the restaurant. The name is Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    A 20-something punches an 80-something in the face, I'm 100% in favor of summary execution. So I'd consider my former statement a downplayed underreaction. Like a rabid dog, someone who would do that needs taken out. I have less than zero sympathy for this piece of human filth.
    +1

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chester Copperpot

I've been a severely drunk 26 year old before, and it never occurred to me to hit an 80 year old. He is an untreatable sick animal. Not because he was drunk, but because he was 26 and punched an 80 year old man in the face. I've gotten near-comatose drunk on multiple occasions in my life, and it never caused me to change my morals. This jackass is not a drunk, he's an elderly-beater. Getting drunk is no excuse, it probably only relaxed his gates to express his true nature. Put the bastard down. He is an untreatable sick animal.
    Yep./. couldnt agree more.. i wish i could find this $#@!er's phone number to scream at him and tell him what a piece of $#@! he is and i hope he dies

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    What if it's the other way around? What if an elderly person starts beating a young man with a cane? If a twenty-year-old was punched by an eighty-year-old in a situation otherwise identical (the old guy was swearing, etc.), should he be executed?
    THats like saying if a little kid or a weak girl started punching you; you need to hit them back... if the guy was completely nuts or flipping out for no reason he could easily be subdued and disarmed.. if the guy is pissed off about your actions best to apologize and show respect... this guy is 80 yrs old and asking the guy to curb his language in public.. a reasonable request. i wouldnt even go to that applebees if they allowed the punk back.

A 20-something punches an 80-something in the face, I'm 100% in favor of summary execution. So I'd consider my former statement a downplayed underreaction. Like a rabid dog, someone who would do that needs taken out. I have less than zero sympathy for this piece of human filth.
    And yes, I would have far preferred that the 20-something got his ass kicked within an inch of his life by other bar patrons instead; however failing that I'm OK with the electric chair or the gas chamber for this animal. No, I am not exaggerating. I don't think sending this man to the Chair or the Chamber should be LEGAL, mind you, but I do think it would be just.
    Yikes. I thought I was harsh for thinking rapists should be executed... I think this would be over the top...

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Again I'd need to see the video - if the 80 year old man was instigating him, maybe the old man was getting in his face and waving his finger at him or something, then I would certainly convict the younger guy of assault with some sort of elderly abuse tagged on but I wouldn't give him more than a couple years or so.

But even if there was no real instigation and the guy was being polite and not getting in his face, I can't see giving him more than 10 or 15 years. By the time he's in his 30s he probably won't be the same person. People change as they age, and a lot of young people grow out of those types of attitudes. Not all do, but many do.

I'm not that far off from where you're at tho, being the old guy is really old you could maybe legitimately tag on attempted murder, especially if he wasn't really instigating violence.
    Locking him up in a government prison will near-ensure that he won't be redeemed.

He should have to pay adequete restitution for the harm he caused. Locking him up is pointless and helps nobody.

I don't know, fellows, but if I were on the scene as it happened, I can pretty much guarantee you I would not be killing Sawyer. Maybe that makes me lose tough-guy points in your book. Oh well, I guess.

At least one of you has been employed in a professional killing operation. I would think that you, at least, would know what death is and thus be a little more circumspect in dealing it out. But, to each his own. I'm just telling you: I wouldn't kill him, because I don't think he deserves to die. I think some of what has been said in this thread is loony-tunes and over-the-top. But I tend to be pretty conservative about killing people. Killing people is awfully permanent. So, no tough-guy points for me.

I don't know, fellows, but if I were on the scene as it happened, I can pretty much guarantee you I would not be killing Sawyer. Maybe that makes me lose tough-guy points in your book. Oh well, I guess.

At least one of you has been employed in a professional killing operation. I would think that you, at least, would know what death is and thus be a little more circumspect in dealing it out. But, to each his own. I'm just telling you: I wouldn't kill him, because I don't think he deserves to die. I think some of what has been said in this thread is loony-tunes and over-the-top. But I tend to be pretty conservative about killing people. Killing people is awfully permanent. So, no tough-guy points for me.
    I'm going to preface this by saying that I respect Glen Bradley a ton despite not agreeing with "service" in the US Military. He's one of the best champions for liberty that we have. With that being said, I have to wonder if his military "service" is affecting his judgment here, as you seem to be implying. Its just so disproportionate. Mind you, I agree that what Sawyer did was scummy, and shouldn't be taken lightly. I can even grant that this is worse than an 80 year old punching a 26 year old (the former is vulnerable). But that much worse? The difference between a comparatively minor crime and execution? I don't think so. Mind you, I DO think that anyone with a badge that commits ANY violent crime should be executed, but that's because any of their violent actions has an implicit death threat behind them, not for any other reason. So, I don't think I'm being hypocritical here.

I'da kicked this punks ass to hell and left him there. My dad's an octogenarian. There is no telling the number of years this punk would have had to stay in the hospital and then rehab. Give him time to think about his actions. Punching an octogenarian? What a punk.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mitrosky View Post
    Yep./. couldnt agree more.. i wish i could find this $#@!er's phone number to scream at him and tell him what a piece of $#@! he is and i hope he dies

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    With that being said, I have to wonder if his military "service" is affecting his judgment here, as you seem to be implying.
    I am implying his experience should have, ideally, affected his judgment for the better. People with first-hand experience with death -- what it really is, what it feels like, what it looks like -- think twice about dishing it out willy-nilly.

I am implying his experience should have, ideally, affected his judgment for the better. People with first-hand experience with death -- what it really is, what it feels like, what it looks like -- think twice about dishing it out willy-nilly.
    And others don't. There's an entire industry made up of these kinds of individuals. But, not everyone who has acted in these environs are of this type.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post
    I see this degenerate behavior often i my line of work......I kick em out everyday. Act civilized in my business or your out period.
    You mean 'you're' out, comma, period.

Civilize yoself, foo!
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Summary execution by whom? The 80 year old? The cops? Some other guy?

While I agree that the guy is a degenerate, the crime he committed isn't really special in any way.

And yes, I would have far preferred that the 20-something got his ass kicked within an inch of his life by other bar patrons instead; however failing that I'm OK with the electric chair or the gas chamber for this animal. No, I am not exaggerating. I don't think sending this man to the Chair or the Chamber should be LEGAL, mind you, but I do think it would be just.
    I don't know, man. The death penalty for that? The guy is scum, obviously, but it's scum like him who commit those crimes in the first place. He's really not that special if you think about it.

Dudes are trying to reason with an ex-Marine about summary executions. I lol.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Dudes are trying to reason with an ex-Marine about summary executions. I lol.
    Well, it is Glen Bradley we're talking about here. If it was Chris Kyle (if he were still alive) I'd just say "screw you" and move on. But Gunny has done a ton of good for freedom over the years, I don't think its fair to automatically dismiss him just because he was in the marines.

Yeah, and chihuahuas in cages provoke cops to shoot them too. Don't care. Any 26 year old who will punch an 80 year old man in the face is not human and the human race is better off with it dead.
    What's so special about punching an 80 year old versus a 70 year old? 60? 50?

You seem to have an infatuation with the elderly. I mean, don't get me wrong, I get where you're coming from. It's kind of like punching a little kid, but... the death sentence, really? You can't really mean that. I swear, around here, it gets easier and easier to earn the death penalty.

I wouldn't blame the old man if he had pulled a pistol and shot the bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I wouldn't blame the old man if he had pulled a pistol and shot the bastard.
    I wouldn't either if the man was continuing to be aggressive or the old man didn't have enough time to notice that he wasn't. But that would be a regrettable act of self-defense, not something to be celebrated.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Knew it had to happen in Floriduh.

Something like that happened here, kid would have been dragged outside and had his ass kicked, no cops needed.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    Well, it is Glen Bradley we're talking about here. If it was Chris Kyle (if he were still alive) I'd just say "screw you" and move on. But Gunny has done a ton of good for freedom over the years, I don't think its fair to automatically dismiss him just because he was in the marines.
    Ya he has done some good for the movement, but how can any one forget he is an ex-marine?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Knew it had to happen in Floriduh.
    https://twitter.com/_FloridaMan

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    What's so special about punching an 80 year old versus a 70 year old? 60? 50?

You seem to have an infatuation with the elderly. I mean, don't get me wrong, I get where you're coming from. It's kind of like punching a little kid, but... the death sentence, really? You can't really mean that. I swear, around here, it gets easier and easier to earn the death penalty.
    I don't think it should be a LAW of any kind, nor accomplished by any agents of the State. But at 26 if he thinks it's OK to land a haymaker on the face of an 80 year old man I'm not going to give a damn if the kid ends up dead before the cops get there. There are just certain things that demonstrates an evil soul, and this is one of them.

Am I speaking from outrage? absolutely. Would I actually pull the trigger? No idea, and I kinda doubt it. However, I do think this kind of crime is way worse than just simple assault. At that age, even a MINOR injury could afflict the man for literally the rest of his life, and that's if he doesn't get 10 years shaved off his life from this turdburger making him susceptible to an aneurysm.

Maybe I'm just from a different generation, but if there was ever a fitting target for the moniker "savage," this guy is it. As far as I am concerned, literally the ONLY redemption for something like this is to come to Jesus and be Born Again, and frankly it'd be a loooong road because as I see it he's worse than Moses the murderer, because at least Moses's crime appears superficially just.

No, I don't think the government should be involved in any way, but if the crowd (assuming there WAS a crowd) had risen up and beat this animal to death I would not even feel a little sympathetic. Indeed, had that happened, I would actually feel like there was still hope for America.

You just don't do that crap. A kid like this socking an 80 year old, and particularly hard enough to bruise his own knuckles.... To me it's attempted murder at a minimum. Hell, I deserve death for any number of tiny violations of God's Law. This guy is on a whole 'nuther level. this action is emblematic of America's social collapse. HE is 'why we can't have good things.' He is why we have a copsucking society of collectivist sheep. Every continued breath he draws is an unwarranted burden on the rest of the human race - after all, the non-animal people may need that oxygen one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Ya he has done some good for the movement, but how can any one forget he is an ex-marine?
    I'm not saying to forget. I'm just saying that I see him very differently than I see, say, Chris Kyle. He's a libertarian, and thus can obviously be reasoned with.
    I don't think it should be a LAW of any kind, nor accomplished by any agents of the State. But at 26 if he thinks it's OK to land a haymaker on the face of an 80 year old man I'm not going to give a damn if the kid ends up dead before the cops get there. There are just certain things that demonstrates an evil soul, and this is one of them.

Am I speaking from outrage? absolutely. Would I actually pull the trigger? No idea, and I kinda doubt it. However, I do think this kind of crime is way worse than just simple assault. At that age, even a MINOR injury could afflict the man for literally the rest of his life, and that's if he doesn't get 10 years shaved off his life from this turdburger making him susceptible to an aneurysm.

Maybe I'm just from a different generation, but if there was ever a fitting target for the moniker "savage," this guy is it. As far as I am concerned, literally the ONLY redemption for something like this is to come to Jesus and be Born Again, and frankly it'd be a loooong road because as I see it he's worse than Moses the murderer, because at least Moses's crime appears superficially just.

No, I don't think the government should be involved in any way, but if the crowd (assuming there WAS a crowd) had risen up and beat this animal to death I would not even feel a little sympathetic. Indeed, had that happened, I would actually feel like there was still hope for America.

You just don't do that crap. A kid like this socking an 80 year old, and particularly hard enough to bruise his own knuckles.... To me it's attempted murder at a minimum. Hell, I deserve death for any number of tiny violations of God's Law. This guy is on a whole 'nuther level. this action is emblematic of America's social collapse. HE is 'why we can't have good things.' He is why we have a copsucking society of collectivist sheep. Every continued breath he draws is an unwarranted burden on the rest of the human race - after all, the non-animal people may need that oxygen one day.
    Chuck Baldwin took the position that Moses wasn't actually a murderer. I tend to agree with him though I understand it could be debated.

wow....so many in here don't seem to get it, that striking an 80 year old man is just so wrong on so many levels.

80y>75y = some say that's too old to live.

but, 26 year old needs prison time for that violent geezer punch...

75y-26y = 49m (months) should about do it!

Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    wow....so many in here don't seem to get it, that striking an 80 year old man is just so wrong on so many levels.
    Actually, I think most of them do, pretty sure they are just reacting to my extreme radical position, which makes them display contrast in the other direction.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This reminds me of last week when I took my dog to the veterinarian. I was waiting with my dog when a man came in the door with his little female Rottweiler. To my amazement, he pulled straight up on the leash, picking up the dog by it's collar and then dropping her back on the floor again at the same time saying, "Stupid dog." I thought to myself, if I see him do that one more time, I'm going to have to invite him outside to have a discussion about how to treat a dog.

That guy shouldn't have had a dog in the first place. Just because we have dominion over the animals, it doesn't mean we have license to treat them like crap.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I want to know where the regular folks with nuts were?

That kid would have got an asswhuppin' hereabouts...
    They were grabbing for their cell phones to record it.
    "The Patriarch"

Because he punched some old person?

Sounds like a major over-reaction on your part, to me. Punching someone isn't a federal offense. It's not a gross and outrageous crime. It's just a punch. Plus he was possibly drunk. Tod's recommended solution would have been reasonable retribution, and then it's over and done.
    Why do you hate old people????
    "The Patriarch"

I've been a severely drunk 26 year old before, and it never occurred to me to hit an 80 year old. He is an untreatable sick animal. Not because he was drunk, but because he was 26 and punched an 80 year old man in the face. I've gotten near-comatose drunk on multiple occasions in my life, and it never caused me to change my morals. This jackass is not a drunk, he's an elderly-beater. Getting drunk is no excuse, it probably only relaxed his gates to express his true nature. Put the bastard down. He is an untreatable sick animal.
    I've been 26 and blackout drunk myself, I don't recall ever punching an 80 year old. I usually picked on the biggest guy in the place and payed the price or gained the glory.
    "The Patriarch"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast