Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Baseball Playoffs 2014

One more thing: I've always kind of though Hunter Pence looks like Mr. Tumnus in The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tobismom View Post
    I am so enjoying the troll fan signs about Hunter Pence. "Hunter Pence washes behind his ears." "Hunter Pence makes his bed." So totally random and fun.

And he plays pretty well in right field.
    Hunter is one of the good ones. Wouldn't be the same without him.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Giants take it! Damn that was close. Giants must have a record for leaving runners on base.
    Ever since I was a kid in the late 90s it's been our #1 weakness. If we load the bases you can count on us NOT scoring that inning. Especially the Kent/Bonds era and a little after. We would lose games by a run and 3 or 4 times in that game we left the bases loaded without scoring.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    They won't make it by the Cardinals. No way.
    They've faced worse odds and won. Giants take it in 6.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another Umpire tonight who wouldn't know a strike if it hit him in the ball.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

O's are in a bad spot. top 9. Bases loaded. Tied. 1 out.

O's are in a bad spot. top 9. Bases loaded. Tied. 1 out.
    Can't believe they got out of that!

It's magic.

Solo walk-off coming? That'd be a hoot alright.

You were just saying about them leaving runners on too.

Solo HR. Two run HR. KC may take this one.

Booooooo....

Ah well. Guess I'll go watch that video over in the Religion block....
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 10-10-2014 at 10:53 PM.

Booooooo....
    One game closer to the Wildcard World Series...

13 straight balls and he swings at the 14th. A commentator/former player on the MLB channel says the rule is 6 straight balls and you hold.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by robert68 View Post
    13 straight balls and he swings at the 14th. A commentator/former player on the MLB channel says the rule is 6 straight balls and you hold.
    I'd absolutely bench that player for the next game for swinging at that pitch.

So much for that old Magic.

$#@! me, St. Louis. Molina letting that one get by him to tie it in the 9th? Shocked.

Post-season has been crazy.

I cringe when they put in Romo. He will never be a closer.

Oh $#@!, they lost yaddy? Wasn't watching that closely. No wonder that pitch got past him :P

Here's hoping the O's can start the turnaround tonight. Facing an old friend, Jeremy Guthrie. Maybe he still loves us.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by malkusm View Post
    Here's hoping the O's can start the turnaround tonight. Facing an old friend, Jeremy Guthrie. Maybe he still loves us.
    The odds are against them at this point. Then again, the Giants came back from a deficit like that 2 years ago.

Royals and Giants both win. Two games closer to a Wildcard World Series.

I think the Red Sox are the only team to come back from an 0-3 deficit. It's happened in hockey a few times. Less than 10 times? Don't remember if it has happened in the NBA. ABA?

And that ABA colored ball was outstanding. Where else will you get teams called the Kentucky Colonels and Virginia Squires? What is a squire anyway? Sounds pretty low in the ranking. Better to be a Birmingham Baron or Albuquerque Duke? Kings are okay, I guess, but maybe they got overthrowed too much in history.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I think the Red Sox are the only team to come back from an 0-3 deficit.
    Yeah, Giants only came back from a 0-2 deficit in a best of 5 series. I was thinking it was the best of 7. Memory ain't what it used to be....

Hey, does the catcher for St Louis play soccer too? What an actor with his fake fall.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Dammit we need runs.
    The Giants haven't hit a home-run since the first one game Wildcard playoff. Amazing how far they can go with a slump with the big batters.

I did say Giants in 6 Holy $#@! 1 win away from making it from the Wild Card spot.

Jesus the $#@!ing Royals? What happened Joe?

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They won't make it by the Cardinals. No way.

Seriously? People are so butthurt about that ^ shirt that he had to apologize? Nation of wussies.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast