Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: First US case of Ebola

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    Grilled CDC director will be served in 5 minutes - C-SPAN

-t
    Dog and pony show?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Then send the first video of the man who called in about his future son-in-law on this flight. October 10, 2014 Delta Flight # 7603 San Francisco to Tampa, Florida.
    Isn't the Delta flight numbers conflicting in these videos? One video says 1760 the other says 7603. Trying to find out using flight aware if the plane is still flying or history of flights.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    Grilled CDC director will be served in 5 minutes - C-SPAN

-t
    Game On... Dog -n- Pony Show about to begin with CDC director aka MORON, Tom Freiden

LIVE link: http://series.c-span.org/Live-Video/C-SPAN/
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 10-16-2014 at 10:14 AM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    Game On... Dog -n- Pony Show about to begin with CDC director aka MORON, Tom Freiden

LIVE link: http://www.c-span.org/live/?channel=c-span
    The page wants me to choose my provider (tv provider) and long into their account to view cspan? What?
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    Isn't the Delta flight numbers conflicting in these videos? One video says 1760 the other says 7603. Trying to find out using flight aware if the plane is still flying or history of flights.
    Yeah I just noticed that. I would use both flight numbers to see what you get.

I found flight #1760 still flying. http://www.delta.com/flifo/servlet/D...4&request=main

There is no information on flight #7603. So I think the right flight number is 1760.

Flight Status

No information is available for the flight number you entered. Either the flight number is invalid or the flight does not operate on the date you requested. Please use the back button on your browser to verify that you submitted the correct flight number. If you need to locate a specific flight number, please refer to our flight schedules section. For further assistance, please call 1-800-221-1212 for domestic flight information or 1-800-241-4141 for international flights.
    http://www.delta.com/flifo/servlet/D...4&request=main
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Listening to the Dems on this subcommittee......Anybody else feel their pockets being shaken out?

Waxman: "Here people are scared, and we should make them even more frightened."

Hmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    The page wants me to choose my provider (tv provider) and long into their account to view cspan? What?
    FIXED

Did you hear the opening garbage from Congressman Diana DeGette...

"We would already have a cure if it wasn't for the "Key public health agencies, have faced stringent-stagnate funding for several years, hampering our ability to respond to out crisis."

There yah go... lying again. Maybe the funding for the speckle-eyed frog, or drunk monkeys, or why lesbians are fat, or whatever...

I despise these devious Congressional clowns that manipulate the unsuspecting public, especially when the budgets and departmental funding they're propagandizing have skyrocketed.

Maybe they shouldn't be spending $1/2 Billion a month bombing the desert, or the billion a month funding terrorism, or the $6 Billion overthrowing the Ukrainian democratically elected government and killing innocent civilians in a dozen nations?
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 10-16-2014 at 10:25 AM.

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Odds are that wouldn't be Ebola. There are hundreds of reasons someone might throw up on the plane. The airlines do need to have better policies on how to contain contagious and vomiting persons on their airlines. No one should be forced to sit next to a vomiting passenger whether they are contagious or not.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

13% of those contagious that infected someone showed no symptoms
    CDC would have been on top of this if it had been adequately funded...
    We forgot to train the the health workers
    Cures initiative - medical research funding
    DHS bought the wrong pandemic supplies and didn't maintain it's stockpile - surprise, surprise
    QE4 in 5, 4, 3, 2, ...
    Waxman showed he's an idiot again - there are no direct flights...
    spend, spend, spend!
    1B in grants to local health departments cut to a mere 600M

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post

Hmmmmm.
    This comment right there proves what I've suspected all along. They're going to make sure enough people get this disease....and we don't know who that will be (could be you, could be me) They would love for many of those people to die. Yes, they would love that.

Millions? No.
    Hundreds of thousands? No.
    Thousands? If they don't start acting more responsibly.
    Hundreds? Very possible.
    But at least 10 or 20.

Just enough to curtail civil liberties and send more of your hard earned money in foreign aid to Africa for "Ebola research".

"Our three television network feeds (C-SPAN, C-SPAN2 and C-SPAN3) are now reserved for cable or satellite TV customers"
    http://www.c-span.org/about/TVeverywhere/

I guess they were concerned a few too many people that aren't signed up for regular brainwashing programs were watching what they were doing.

Either that or they want to better track who is watching

Hmmmmm.
    Waxman closes with, "...With these irrational budget cuts"
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 10-16-2014 at 10:29 AM.

Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Hmmmmm.

Oh hey..our mayor made the statement "Ebola WILL come to Houston".

I found the bypass that doesn't require login:
    http://www.c-span.org/video/?321976-...ebola-outbreak

Vote Dem or Ebola will eat you

There is no information on flight #7603. So I think the right flight number is 1760.
    EDIT: CORRECTION NO FLIGHT TO TAMPA IN LOG

It looks like 1760 flew FROM Tampa TO Philly but no flight into Tampa happened on Friday the 10th.

10-Oct-2014 A320/L Tampa Intl (KTPA) Philadelphia Intl (KPHL) 08:12AM EDT 10:18AM EDT 2:06
    http://flightaware.com/live/flight/AWE1760

I still have questions about this story considering I haven't found any video of the events that happened in the cabin which is kind of weird considering it sounds like (from the hearsay account) some major events happened on that flight. With the quantity of smart phones now available it's weird that no one has posted anything from the cabin to youtube confirming the story, recently there was a flight from Philly to Punta Cana and you could see probably a dozen people with the phones out recording video of people with hazmat suits coming onto the plane to confront someone that was suspected of having ebola, after having cracked a joke.

In this case at the very least there has to be a log that a flight actually occurred that would corroborate the story or a copy of the flight stub by someone on the flight which I have not seen. There is going bound to be hoax story, misunderstandings, etc., coming from panic or other in the coming days so just as we should be aware of the stories we should also questions those that may not end up being credible. Basically without any evidence or reporting that can be verified I'm going to have to call B.S. on this story for now.
    Last edited by orenbus; 10-16-2014 at 10:45 AM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In case you can't get in through the cspan site here is a link to a cnn stream, looks like they may end up covering the entire thing.

http://www.livenewschat.eu/breaking/

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Oh hey..our mayor made the statement "Ebola WILL come to Houston".
    Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    Alright so it does look like 1760 did fly from Philly to Tampa on Friday the 10th.

10-Oct-2014 A320/L Tampa Intl (KTPA) Philadelphia Intl (KPHL) 08:12AM EDT 10:18AM EDT 2:06
    http://flightaware.com/live/flight/AWE1760

I still have questions though about this story considering I haven't found any video of the events that happened in the cabin which is kind of weird considering it sounds like some major events happened on that flight. With the quantity of smart phones now available it's weird that no one has posted anything from the cabin to youtube confirming the story, recently there was a flight and you could see probably a dozen people with the phones out recording video of people with hazmat suits coming onto the plane to confront someone that was suspected of having ebola.
    The caller said from San Francisco to Tampa. It appears there is one that left LAX.

This is what I found:
    http://flightaware.com/live/flight/D...545Z/KLAX/KTPA
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Coming to America? Already here...

Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

I'm waiting for the cop from Homeland Security to tell the truth and say "yeah we stocked up on a lot of bullets and we are ready for the zombie apocalypse."
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

President Barack Obama is expected to issue an executive order Thursday paving the way for

the deployment of National Guard forces to Liberia

to help contain the Ebola outbreak

[]

They are expected to help build 17 Ebola treatment centers, with 100 beds apiece.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ebo...ources-n227336

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Ebola Fears Grip Cleveland: Two Schools Shut, Nurses on Paid Leave
    http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ebo...-leave-n227096

Two Cleveland-area schools were closed and a group of nurses were told to stay home Thursday as authorities tracked an Ebola-stricken nurse's travels in Ohio. Amber Vinson, 29, who treated Ebola victim Thomas Eric Duncan, flew to Ohio on Oct. 10 and then back to Texas on Monday before she tested positive for the deadly virus on Tuesday.

Cleveland Clinic, The MetroHealth System, and University Hospitals said employees — “mostly nurses” — who were aboard Vinson’s Friday flight from Dallas to Ohio were placed on paid leave and were being monitored but stressed there was little to no risk they had been infected. "The decision to put those nurses on paid leave really has to do with decreasing anxiety," said Dr. Jennifer Hanrahan, chair of the infection control committee at MetroHealth. "They are not at any risk, and I certainly wouldn't have sent them home to their children and their families if I thought there was any potential risk they would be infected.

A teacher who may have come into contact with Vinson was ordered to stay home and her elementary school, Cranwood, was “thoroughly cleaned with a bleach-based cleaning solution according to guidelines provided by the Center for Disease Control,” Cleveland Metropolitan School District said.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I'm waiting for the cop from Homeland Security to tell the truth and say "yeah we stocked up on a lot of bullets and we are ready for the zombie apocalypse."

Didn't the CDC get guns or something a while back and everyone was wondering why the CDC needed guns? Or am I dreaming?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Let's make sure we expedite "leave" time after their return so they can spend time with their families.

nurse being transferred to NIH - we currently have two beds and she will occupy one of them.
    NIH has 3 beds... hmmm...

He dodged the Q on how many level 4 beds there are in the country

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Didn't the CDC get guns or something a while back and everyone was wondering why the CDC needed guns? Or am I dreaming?
    I think it was ridiculous amounts of ammunition purchases for Homeland Security...but I wouldn't swear to it.

At last,here is a clear 'scientific' explanation of their alledged reason for not banning plague nationals but a strawman in that it just mentions flights.
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/jvchamar.../ebola-travel/
    And here is a useful page full of links I took the link from
    http://news.discovery.com/tech/gear-...mkcpgn=rssnws1

Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast