Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1305

Thread: First US case of Ebola

Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    enterovirus from south of the border, which has been flooding us for months now, is crippling kids and

inducing full blown insulin dependent diabetes in like 48% of them!

LOL

NO

"48% more likely to get type 1 diabetes" does not equal "48% of people with enterovirus get type 1 diabetes"

A new study shows that children who have suffered from an enterovirus infection (EV) in the past are 48 percent more likely to develop type 1 diabetes compared to children who have never had the medical condition.

http://dailydigestnews.com/2014/10/t...rus-infection/

10% of Americans have diabetes
    5% of them have type 1

= 0.5% of people have type 1 diabetes

if

"children who have suffered from an enterovirus infection (EV) in the past are 48 percent more likely to develop type 1 diabetes"

those kids have a 0.75% chance of developing type 1 diabetes vs the 0.5% for normal people which is a far cry from 48% of them getting the disease.
    Last edited by presence; 10-24-2014 at 06:40 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    In that case, don't ever ask me what my married name is.
    Polish?

I used to work in Milwaukee, which has a very large population of people with Polish backgrounds. One guy at work had a last name with more than 20 letters, I think.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Quote Originally Posted by francisco View Post
    Polish?

I used to work in Milwaukee, which has a very large population of people with Polish backgrounds. One guy at work had a last name with more than 20 letters, I think.
    Lithuanian - 11 letters.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Adomavicius?
    Bakanauskas?
    Tyszkiewicz?

Ends with an s or z ?

LOL

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Polish?

Isn't that where Laverne and Shirley lived?
    Last edited by navy-vet; 10-24-2014 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    LOL

NO

"48% more likely to get type 1 diabetes" does not equal "48% of people with enterovirus get type 1 diabetes"

http://dailydigestnews.com/2014/10/t...rus-infection/

10% of Americans have diabetes
    5% of them have type 1

= 0.5% of people have type 1 diabetes

if

"children who have suffered from an enterovirus infection (EV) in the past are 48 percent more likely to develop type 1 diabetes"

those kids have a 0.75% chance of developing type 1 diabetes vs the 0.5% for normal people which is a far cry from 48% of them getting the disease.
    Haha I sit corrected....http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1017183715.htm
    You are right, I am wrong, I misunderstood it when I heard it on the radio. Rushing to press again without taking the time to verify...thank you for pointing that out.
    Now where's that Texas Pete at...

Polish?

My ex was Czech. Only 8 letters but the first 2 were consonants.

Meanwhile...

Kayes, Mali

Despite the panic over a doctor with Ebola in New York City, a case half the world away may be more dangerous in the long run. On Thursday,

Mali's health minister

confirmed that the country has its first confirmed Ebola case: A 2-year-old girl in the western Kayes region who had recently traveled to neighboring Guinea. The toddler is now reported to have died from the disease.

While the diagnosis of Craig Spencer, a doctor who had treated Ebola patients in Guinea, dominated headlines in the U.S., the fight against Ebola in West Africa is already stretched, and opening another front in Mali could be a big problem. "On a global scale, this case in Mali is a much more strategic advantage that the virus got," Amesh A. Adalja of the Infectious Diseases Society of America said in an interview.
    The hope, of course, is that this single case won't turn into an outbreak.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ebola-in-mali/

Ebola patient who died in Mali had contact with at least 300 others

She had travelled with her grandmother for hundreds [600] of kilometres by bus through Mali from Guinea. The bus travelled through Mali's capital, Bamako, to the western town of Kayes, where she was diagnosed on Thursday.

The girl, Mali's first case of Ebola, died on Friday, shortly after the World Health Organization warned that many people had potentially been exposed to the virus because she was taken across the country while ill.

WHO said it was "especially concerning" that the child showed symptoms during her bus journey, "as it presented multiple opportunities for exposures — including high-risk exposures — involving many people."

[]

"Conflict continues to have an effect on the functioning of health facilities, which struggle mightily to meet people's needs without outside support."
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/ebola-p...hers-1.2812975

This kid and her grandma went on a public transportation trip across Mali Equivilent from NYC to Miami days before her death.

https://www.google.com/search?q=kaye...ml%3B250%3B288
    Between the Senegalese border and Kayes, Mali-09.07.04. Some idea of ​​what can be, also public transport.

These green buses are apparently the typical public transport in Mali:

Excellent.
    Last edited by presence; 10-25-2014 at 10:48 AM.

It is getting much worse:
    http://www.wfp.org/emergencies/ebola
    (you can donate on this page)

Preventing A Food Crisis

The objective is to prevent a health crisis from becoming a food crisis. In the three countries, the food chain is threatened at many levels, starting with production. Farmers are leaving behind their crops and livestock as they seek areas they perceive as safer from exposure to the virus. Travel restrictions and displacements are likely to affect food prices.
    The bans on eating traditional protein sources, such as bush meat, may also have implications for the food security and nutrition of people in these communities. Some of the animals that people normally hunt for food, such as bats and apes, are known to be potential carriers of the Ebola virus.

On the top of that, hundreds of households have already lost one or more of their members. The majority of Ebola victims fall within the 15-45 year bracket and are therefore frequently the main income providers. The reduction of household income coupled with the already observed food price rise will further deteriorate the food security situation.

Food Assistance

Here's what WFP is doing in the three most affected countries:
    Guinea: WFP began food distributions because of Ebola on 29 March and has reached around 40,000 people (in Biffa, Fria, Télémélé, N’Zerekore, Macenta and Guekedo districts). Preparations are being made to gradually increase distributions to 350,000 people over a period of three months.
    Sierra Leone: WFP is reaching Ebola patients in health centres and affected households in the epicentres of Kenema and Kailahun as well as houses that are under quarantine in 12 out of 13 districts in Sierra Leone. Up to 400,000 people in Sierra Leone are targeted under the regional response for the next 3 months.
    Liberia: WFP is working to deliver food for 400,000 people affected by ebola. So far around 100,000 people have been reached. They include people living in quarantine conditions and others in areas where the virus has been spreading rapidly. The priorities are the northern counties of Lofa and Nimba, along with the area in and around the capital Monrovia.
    Logistics

Because of its expertise in logistics, WFP has been given the job of coordinating logistics for the entire humanitarian community involved in the Ebola response. This happens through the Logistics Cluster -- the group of humanitarian organisations that work together to ensure services like transport and storage work well during big emergencies. The Cluster has already provided support to UN agencies, NGOs and government authorities.

WFP also manages the UN Humanitarian Response Depots (UNHRD), which store emergency supplies that can be transported within 48 hours. UNHRD has recently sent more than US$220, 000 worth of protective gear like gloves, masks and emergency health kits for the World Health Organisation (WHO), Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and WFP from its depots in Ghana and Dubai.

In addition, it manages the UN Humanitarian Air Service (UNHAS), which transports humanitarian workers and light cargo to emergencies around the world. UNHAS is currently operating in West Africa and has flown more than 100 passengers from organisations like WHO, UNICEF, MSF and WFP into and out of the Ebola-affected areas since Aug. 16.

Food Security Analysis and Monitoring

WFP’s food security analysis (VAM) service is actively monitoring the food security situation across Guinea Sierra, Leone and Liberia. Various assessments are ongoing to better understand the impact of the Ebola outbreak on food markets and households’ food security. This sort of data is critical to shape action by governments and within the broader humanitarian response.

Rapid emergency food security assessments (EFSA) are being carried out with partners in the three Ebola-affected countries
    Rapid assessment in key markets are underway to better understand how staple food prices are evolving.
    Carrying out food security assessments in the midst of an Ebola outbreak presents new challenges.

WFP’s mVAM (mobile Vulnerability Assessment Mapping) is a good example of an innovative approach to collect precious data. Remote technology is being collected by contacting people in the affected areas by cell phone using both sms and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) systems.

======
    There is more to it...

large numbers of farms are under quarantine.
    so are the markets - no large gatherings allowed.
    Ebola has killed all the adults in many families. Children are ineligible to receive food assistance.

Here's the worst part:
    unless fields are planted in the next few months, there will be no harvest next year. The chances the fields will get planted are about nil.
    the quarantine is preventing local food from coming into the area.
    this is also causing economic havoc as many are loosing their jobs so they can't afford to buy food, prices for which are skyrocketing.
    there is also a ban on consumption of bush meat.

-t

Liberia Access Constraint Maps 20-OCT-2014

http://www.logcluster.org/map/liberi...0-october-2014

-t

Even if we are extra careful, other people arent careful. Because other people are not careful, it also increases your chances of getting some kinda disease because no matter how careful you are, you might have a momentary lapse in judgement or decision making.

It is like driving. You can be very astute, have good awareness and very careful when driving.. but some $#@! texting or applying makeup while driving might hit you.

http://nypost.com/2014/10/25/many-be...n-ebola-panic/

Many Nurses do not want to treat Ebola Doc in NY. Wonder why? Is treating him in a non level 4 facility political? Maybe to show that hospitals are now ready to take on and be able to treat ebola patients with a few months prep. Where as Texas failed New York will succeed?

Huge risk screwing around with a level 4 pathogen with no known cure. Get that Doc to a level 4 facility ASAP.

Bellevue staffers call in ‘sick’ after Ebola arrives

An extraordinary number of Bellevue Hospital staffers called in sick on Friday rather than treat the city’s first Ebola patient — and those who showed up were terrified to enter his isolation chamber, sources told The Post.
    “The nurses on the floor are miserable with a ‘why me?’ attitude, scared to death and overworked because all their co-workers called out sick,” one source said.
    “One nurse even went as far as to pretend she was having a stroke to get out of working there, but once they cleared her in the ER they sent her back up,” the source added.
    Rest of article at above link.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post

Many Nurses do not want to treat Ebola Doc in NY. Wonder why? Is treating him in a non level 4 facility political? Maybe to show that hospitals are now ready to take on and be able to treat ebola patients with a few months prep. Where as Texas failed New York will succeed?

Huge risk screwing around with a level 4 pathogen with no known cure. Get that Doc to a level 4 facility ASAP.

Rest of article at above link.
    I don't know how they can get even do that without breaking standard procedure. Ebola requires a BSL-4 environment to work with it according to CDC policy. So how is it possible that a patient is treated in a hospital that does not have such an environment ? Why do they break their own protocols ?

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    I don't know how they can get even do that without breaking standard procedure. Ebola requires a BSL-4 environment to work with it according to CDC policy. So how is it possible that a patient is treated in a hospital that does not have such an environment ? Why do they break their own protocols ?
    Neither NY or NJ have a single BSL-4 isolation room. These bureaucrats know it all and are too arrogant for their own good. They just want to earn political points.

-t

It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    Can you reply to my post to you on page 42 please?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Can you reply to my post to you on page 42 please?
    Not sure how to change my settings, right now I have it set so I see 50+ posts per page, so this thread is up to page 32.

What post number is it?

Not sure how to change my settings, right now I have it set so I see 50+ posts per page, so this thread is up to page 32.

What post number is it?
    How the hell did you get 50 posts per page?

I'm limited to thirty.

What post number is it?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

What post number is it?
    1259 I think

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I'll have to get back to you specifically about your question but in the meantime here is some info, there were flights that left Ft. Campbell on Thursday and Saturday with destination of Liberia.

If you are hearing that some troops are returning right now it's most likely those that were deployed some weeks ago, but I can't imagine that number being very large.

US Ebola fighters head to Africa, but will the military and civilian effort be enough?
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...9a2_story.html

Hundreds of Americans have flown to Liberia in the past few days. Thousands more are on the way.

This Ebola corps is a collection of doctors, nurses, scientists, soldiers, aviators, technicians, mechanics and engineers. Many are volunteers with nonprofit organizations or the government, including uniformed doctors and nurses from the little-known U.S. Public Health Service. Most are military personnel, snapping a salute when are assigned to their mission — “Operation United Assistance.” It does not qualify for combat pay, only hardship-duty incentive pay, which is about $5 a day — before taxes.

“We’re going over there to take the fight to the enemy,” said Sgt. Maj. John Kolodgy of the 2nd battalion of the 501st Aviation Regiment, stationed in Fort Bliss, which is sending 85 soldiers this weekend to Liberia to provide airlift capability. “In this situation the enemy is Ebola and the spread of Ebola in Africa.”

The “Iron Knights” from Fort Bliss, in El Paso, will join hundreds of soldiers from the 101st Airborne who departed for Liberia in flights from Kentucky’s Fort Campbell on Thursday and Saturday. The U.S. military presence in West Africa is expected to grow to more than 900 troops by Sunday, a number that will climb to 3,900 in coming weeks.

Global health officials have a plan to bring Ebola victims out of their homes, where they can easily spread the virus, and treat them in health facilities. The 101st Airborne officially took command Saturday of the effort to build 17 Ebola treatment units (ETUs) in Liberia with 100 beds each.

For the military, this is an unusual mission. Past humanitarian efforts have involved events that have already occurred, such as hurricanes, typhoons and earthquakes, but this crisis is still developing, generated by a pathogen that is dynamic and unpredictable.

The U.S. military is deploying primarily to Liberia, though the U.S. civilian operations include Guinea, Sierra Leone and other nations in West Africa. President Obama announced Sept. 16 that the military would provide support to the civilian-run effort that had failed to keep the epidemic from growing exponentially. The question now is whether this more muscular response is too little too late.

The outbreak on Saturday officially topped 10,000 cases — 10,141 confirmed or suspected cases and 4,922 deaths, according to the World Health Organization. Those are only the official numbers; the affected region includes rural areas and forested regions where disease surveillance has been minimal. The virus has now spread to Mali, where an infected 2-year-old girl who traveled from Guinea with her grandmother died Friday. (A small, unrelated outbreak of Ebola is underway in Congo, which has more experience fighting the disease.)

The WHO said this past week that there is no evidence the infection rate is dropping. A report in the Lancet medical journal said, based on a mathematical model of the outbreak in Liberia, that the U.S. military’s plans to create 1,700 new beds for Ebola patients is inadequate and that there is a “rapidly closing window of opportunity for controlling the outbreak and averting a catastrophic toll.”
    ‘I’m not afraid of it’

U.S. military personnel will construct ETUs and fly cargo across Liberia but will not directly treat Ebola patients or come into contact with them. That is a point stressed by the Pentagon in trying to assuage the concerns of military families.

Instead, volunteer health-care workers will staff the 17 ETUs, which will not all be completed until December, a Pentagon spokeswoman said. The U.S. Agency for International Development, which is coordinating the overall effort, said late this week that 3,700 people from around the world had volunteered online to serve in West Africa. But it is unclear how many will make it through the vetting process, which USAID said is being handled by organizations such as the International Medical Corps, Save the Children, the International Organization for Migration and the International Rescue Committee.

A potential complication in recruiting health-care workers to fight Ebola arose Friday when the states of New York, New Jersey and Illinois announced they will quarantine for 21 days travelers from West Africa who have directly dealt with Ebola patients.

Tennessee GOP seeks clarity about Ebola mission
    http://www.tennessean.com/story/news...sion/17980831/

101st Airborne to control 'Ebola corps,' thousands of U.S. soldiers, personnel deployed to Africa
    http://www.legitgov.org/101st-Airbor...eployed-Africa
    101st Airborne to control 'Ebola corps,' thousands of U.S. soldiers, personnel deployed to Africa --U.S. military presence in West Africa expected to grow to 3,900 in coming weeks 26 Oct 2014 Hundreds of Americans have flown to Liberia in the past few days. Thousands more are on the way. Most are military personnel, snapping a salute when are assigned to their mission -- "Operation United Assistance." The "Iron Knights" from Fort Bliss, in El Paso, will join hundreds of soldiers from the 101st Airborne who departed for Liberia in flights from Kentucky's Fort Campbell on Thursday and Saturday.
    Last edited by orenbus; 10-26-2014 at 11:11 PM.

Okay looks like the confusion is because there was an airman group deployed on Sept 26th that are returning now, but that is a small outfit compared to the hundreds and thousands that have been deployed in the last week and are about to be deployed in the coming weeks.

Last edited by orenbus; 10-26-2014 at 11:22 PM.

Meanwhile...

Kayes, Mali

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ebola-in-mali/

Ebola patient who died in Mali had contact with at least 300 others

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/ebola-p...hers-1.2812975

This kid and her grandma went on a public transportation trip across Mali Equivilent from NYC to Miami days before her death.

https://www.google.com/search?q=kaye...ml%3B250%3B288

These green buses are apparently the typical public transport in Mali:

Excellent.
    I dunno, seems fairly contained to me. Contained, to Africa, that is.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

I'm limited to thirty.
    I think orenbus meant 40 posts per page. That's what mine is set at, and for me this thread is up to page 33 right now.

The posts-per-page setting can be changed by going to the "Settings" page (from the "Settings" link at the top of this page or any other).

Then, on the left side of the "Settings" page, under the "My Settings" heading and the "My Account" sub-heading, click the "General Settings" link.

Then, on the "General Settings" page, under the "Thread Display Options" heading, you can change the "Number of Posts to Show Per Page" setting.

There are options for 5, 10, 20, 30 and "Use Forum Default."

"Use Forum Default" will show 40 posts per page.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I think orenbus meant 40 posts per page.
    Yea I meant 40 not 50, thanks for info on where to set this, for some reason couldn't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

I'm limited to thirty.

That's 'cuz you're not as awesome.

OTOH, you're more awesome than me because you can change "Member" to "Needs a bigger boat", so who am I to write?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    I dunno, seems fairly contained to me. Contained, to Africa, that is.

BRONX: 5 year old @ NYC Bellevue Hospital. 103 Fever Vomiting. Just returned from Guinea.

5 Year Old Hospitalized In NYC With Possible Ebola Symptoms
    Huffington Post‎ - 2 hours ago

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

BRONX: 5 year old @ NYC Bellevue Hospital. 103 Fever Vomiting. Just returned from Guinea.

5 Year Old Hospitalized In NYC With Possible Ebola Symptoms
    Huffington Post‎ - 2 hours ago
    Why oh why isn't a 21 day, offshore quarantine in effect for travelers from west Africa? Prevention > reaction with this deadly disease.

You couldn't plan on bringing Ebola here any better...

Bellevue staffers call in ‘sick’ after Ebola arrives

An extraordinary number of Bellevue Hospital staffers called in sick on Friday rather than treat the city’s first Ebola patient — and those who showed up were terrified to enter his isolation chamber, sources told The Post.

“The nurses on the floor are miserable with a ‘why me?’ attitude, scared to death and overworked because all their co-workers called out sick,” one source said.

“One nurse even went as far as to pretend she was having a stroke to get out of working there, but once they cleared her in the ER they sent her back up,” the source added.

previously:

Madrid hospital staff quit over Ebola fears - The Guardian

www.theguardian.com › WorldEbolaThe Guardian

Oct 10, 2014 - While no official numbers were available, Elvira González of the SAE nurses' union said fear of Ebola had caused some staff to refuse to treat ...

Health care workers protest conditions faced in treating Ebola

www.wsws.org/en/articles/2014/.../ebol-o14.ht...World Socialist Web Site

Oct 14, 2014 - Health care workers who have come into contact with Ebola patients are at ... in sick or quitting out of exhaustion and fear of contracting Ebola.

For Ebola caregivers, enormous fear, risk and bravery ...

www.cnn.com/2014/10/12/health/ebola-health-care-workers/CNN

Oct 12, 2014 - WHO: At least 416 health care workers have contracted Ebola
    Last edited by presence; 10-27-2014 at 07:49 AM.

Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast