Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: First US case of Ebola

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Yep. Second flight would be at much greater risk.

This nurse should never have been flying at all during the "honor system" quarantine period.
    I don't believe they (CDC) know as much about Ebola as they think they do. If I were them I would be a lot more cautious than they are being right now.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Flew to Cleveland, then flew back.
    Out on the 10th.

Returned on the 13th.

Displaying symptoms on the morning of the 14th.

Which means that she was very likely contagious on that return flight.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Out on the 10th.

Returned on the 13th.

It was just really hot on that flight. She wasn't running a fever...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    why take chances on either? Knowledge helps us to be prepared. That's what we're sharing here.
    Of course this government will try to use this to expand the tyranny, but on that point the complacents are just as dangerous as the panickers, and perhaps more so. The government may need people in a panic to pass tyrannical laws, but they need some kind of real outbreak in order to lather people up into a panic. By failing to hold the CDC accountable, and by mocking the people who do work to hold the CDC accountable, it is the complacents –– even more than the panicked –– who are helping to usher in the tyranny.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Out on the 10th.

Returned on the 13th.

Heard a bunch of doctors lately saying maybe we were wrong, and we think it might be contagious before symptoms show up. Just what we need is 100 airline passengers flying home a week later, each with their own layovers and separate planes. Thank God this thing doesn't become contagious very quickly. Chances are pretty good that we'll eventually contain this vector, so it's still not too late to institute a quarantine for travellers who have been in an Ebola hot zone in the last month.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Heard a bunch of doctors lately saying maybe we were wrong, and we think it might be contagious before symptoms show up. Just what we need is 100 airline passengers flying home a week later, each with their own layovers and separate planes. Thank God this thing doesn't become contagious very quickly. Chances are pretty good that we'll eventually contain this vector, so it's still not too late to institute a quarantine for travellers who have been in an Ebola hot zone in the last month.
    They are using the experience of transmission in isolated, sparely populated villages in Africa to dictate measures and protocols in a highly mobile and densely populated nation. It has fail written all over it.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Attachment 3235

This is what a level 4 biohazard suit looks like.

If you're not praying for deliverance from this thing I think you had better start.Alex Jones mentioned a while ago that your government had bought or ordered 160,000 hazmat suits and Obama had signed legislation that those displaying symptoms of respiratory difficulty could be detained.This is like children playing with petrol and matches.

'Frontier Airlines' too.. If you fly with us you join Captain Kirk on a trip into the Twilight Zone.
    Last edited by S.Shorland; 10-15-2014 at 11:06 AM.

Here is a URL for nice TOTO Tune ("a 1000 years") to LISTEN to as you
    read up on Ebola handling mistakes and hope for the best outcome possible:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQhjFX12ce0

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FindLiberty View Post
    Here is a URL for nice TOTO Tune ("a 1000 years") to LISTEN to as you
    read up on Ebola handling mistakes and hope for the best outcome possible:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQhjFX12ce0

I just saw Steve Lukather in concert

"We believe that we can file to the Chinese Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) before the end of the year," - Sihuan's chairman Che Fengsheng said during an investor call last week.

Sihuan Pharmaceutical Holdings Group Ltd has signed a tie-up with Chinese research Academy of Military Medical Sciences (AMMS) last week to help push the drug called JK-05 through the approval process in China and bring it to market. The drug, developed by the academy, is currently approved for emergency military use only. You can read more about JK-05 @ http://www.foxnews.c...-to-cure-ebola/

Politics work best in knee-jerk reaction.

First patient outside of africa with Ebola. GOV decides to step up screening in outbreak countries.

First patient dies of Ebola. GOV steps up screening of hotzone passengers arriving in USA.

First Transmission to person outside of Africa. GOV steps up protocols and now is organizing a response team to meet any new cases after the fact.

Unfortunately a person is going to have to die of this disease that was never in Africa before they stop issuing visas to effected outbreak countries. Which they will and hopefully it wont be too late. Prevention before the fact is not a GOV trait. Always chasing the horses after the barn doors are closed is SOP.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    Always chasing the horses after the barn doors are closed is SOP.
    Yes, SNAFU. Not a new phenomenon.

Well, that's a concern...
    “Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?” - Oxenstiern

Violence will not save us. Let us love one another, for love is from God.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post

Well, that's a concern...
    FYI, story is confirmed on CNN. She had a temperature before she boarded the flight. Get ready for TSA temperature screening at all US airports.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	3236

And this is a member of the medical profession that is placed so high on a holy pedestal that if you disagree with them in the slightest, the Police may come and arrest you.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 10-15-2014 at 12:15 PM.

Same thing, so far as I am concerned.
    So words mean nothing. . . just an excuse to bull$#@!? You sound like an Obama judicial nominee here.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
    So words mean nothing. . . just an excuse to bull$#@!? You sound like an Obama judicial nominee here.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Look on the bright side. A 70% reduction in population will result in zero unemployment, plenty of housing and elbow room, and more liberty than mankind has seen in a long time.
    Sounds great!!! Want to sign up for the 7/10?

Question: if she boarded a plan, I assume that means she hung out in an airport as well. I've only flown once, I waited for like an hour in the airport. Then she got off the plane, which also means you are walking in a crowd. So, why are they just focusing on the airplane. Really, she potentially exposed most likely a 1000 people, not just a 100ish.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulIsGreat View Post
    Question: if she boarded a plan, I assume that means she hung out in an airport as well. I've only flown once, I waited for like an hour in the airport. Then she got off the plane, which also means you are walking in a crowd. So, why are they just focusing on the airplane. Really, she potentially exposed most likely a 1000 people, not just a 100ish.
    High pressure flush toilets...

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    If 2 fully hazmat suited healthcare workers got ebola under quarintine protocols... it's only a matter of time before pockets of ebola start popping up all over the world.
    Either

(A) Correct decon procedure was not practiced at the hospital resulting in exposure

(B) Transmission can occur in a manner not predicted by the "experts"

(C) Both A and B

We need to find out which is correct soonest
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I'm actually curious why the woman that treated the EBOLA patient would be traveling in the first place, so soon after? I mean at some point we would HOPE common sense (not really common, yes, it's an established fact) would kick in for some of these people. My mother was correct, there are A grade doctors and F grade doctors. Apparently, the Presbyterian hospital is full of F grade medical students.

Flying with a fever? Instead of going to nearest hospital first, again, AFTER having treated an EBOLA patient? That hospital should be shut down, and not just for the first mistake. But for the repeated mistakes after. This is exactly why Dr. Carson is correct in saying we shouldn't be bringing Ebola patients here. Mistakes, or more like idiocy, can't be prevented even with protocols in place.

High pressure flush toilets...
    yup splash back from those bastards suck!!! Haven't been in the Clevland airport. Is it a big one or relatively regional?

She's easily inside the 21 day transmission timeline. Why on Gods green earth did she fly anywhere for any reason? You would have thought that maybe just maybe she would have volunteered to stay home for the 21 days minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jjdoyle View Post
    I'm actually curious why the woman that treated the EBOLA patient would be traveling in the first place, so soon after? I mean at some point we would HOPE common sense (not really common, yes, it's an established fact) would kick in for some of these people. My mother was correct, there are A grade doctors and F grade doctors. Apparently, the Presbyterian hospital is full of F grade medical students.

Flying with a fever? Instead of going to nearest hospital first, again, AFTER having treated an EBOLA patient? That hospital should be shut down, and not just for the first mistake. But for the repeated mistakes after. This is exactly why Dr. Carson is correct in saying we shouldn't be bringing Ebola patients here. Mistakes, or more like idiocy, can't be prevented even with protocols in place.

So in light of the Nurse's Union talking about the lack of training and equipment in Texas to deal with Ebola and hospitals around the country I wanted to repost something I put up the other day in this thread in case any one missed it. I know for a fact the ~500 troops that were deployed to Africa (earlier this month and before) to deal with Ebola prior to the most recent deployments or the ones scheduled at the end of the month DID NOT have any training to address what to do with Ebola infections or how to reduce the chance of infection, there is also questions about the quality of the training currently being conducted. This conflicts with what most of the analysts I've seen on MSM and high ranking officers in the Army are saying right now.

Of course once we start to hear that some of our soldiers are getting infected with Ebola over there, there will be some that say "oh well that is no surprise", but no one is talking about the effectiveness of protocols or training right now for our troops to prevent infection in light of what is happening in the failure of containment in Texas by "medical professionals". And the Texas hospital essentially putting up the white flag and sending the 2nd Ebola patient to Emory Hospital in Atlanta because they do not feel they can effectively contain Ebola should at the very least spark a question about verifying if we are sending our soldiers to Africa with the best tools available to prevent them from getting Ebola and coming back home with it.

Just an FYI the Spanish Flu Pandemic of 1918 was said to have started in the trenches of battle during WW1 western front. The soldiers that were sick brought it back home which is the main way that is had spread initially and abilities of modern transportation, somewhere between 50-100 Million or 1 to 2 percent of the total population of the planet died, there were only a hand full of places on the planet that were not affected.

So here is an update from Ft. Campbell home of the 101st and where a bulk of our troops are stationed that will be deployed to Africa to address the Ebola outbreak.

Word I'm getting from Campbell is that even though there is videos like these of troops going through training a good majority of troops that have already been sent to Africa have had no training at all on how to deal with contamination, disposal and procedures to address an infections disease in this case ebola specifically. The troops MOS is not specific to Medical, Engineers or Military Police as being covered by the media but instead many of the support MOS that you would normally expect in order to run an organized effort to support the MOS being reported in the media are also being tapped and being sent over to Africa.

I'm still trying to find out what type of direct contact our troops will have with the clinics dealing with patients for example will MPs be responsible for security at those locations and won't this increase the chance of exposure which in turn may have the potential for bringing back ebola to a forward operating base where the rest of the support troops are?

If you have any questions let me know, will try to find out answers.
    Last edited by orenbus; 10-15-2014 at 01:38 PM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    She's easily inside the 21 day transmission timeline. Why on Gods green earth did she fly anywhere for any reason? You would have thought that maybe just maybe she would have volunteered to stay home for the 21 days minimum.
    She's a professional nurse. Who are we mundane laymen to question her expertise? We should just shut up now and let her spread Ebola wherever the hell she wants!

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    So in light of the Nurse's Union talking about the lack of training and equipment in Texas to deal with Ebola and hospitals around the country I wanted to repost something I put up the other day in this thread in case any one missed it. I know for a fact the ~500 troops that were deployed to Africa (earlier this month and before) to deal with Ebola prior to the most recent deployments or the ones scheduled at the end of the month DID NOT have any training to address what to do with Ebola infections or how to reduce the chance of infection, there is also questions about the quality of the training currently being conducted. This conflicts with what most of the analysts I've seen on MSM and high ranking officers in the Army are saying right now.
    Yep. Lies and more lies from the propagandists. "We are advanced! We are trained! We are professionals! We are experts! We know everything! We walk on water!"

No doubt this nurse was like most Americans. Low information. She goes to work, goes about her routine, goes home after work, and forgets about it. I've been surprised by how little most Doctors know about current medical news.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    The amount of idiocy that has come out of the hospital, is pretty amazing. And it doesn't just stop with the Duncan being sent home the first time he showed, but it has continued and NOW gotten even worse.

WHY wouldn't the HOSPITAL tell EVERY employee that treated Duncan, to STAY HOME FOR AT LEAST 21 days, and PAY them to do so. Even make it 25 to 28 days to be extra safe if necessary. So, we have the hospital failing to do what most would think is basic, common sense after treating someone with Ebola. The CDC being completely stupid (as usual) on multiple levels, and the state government and city government of Texas with their huge health departments, ALL failing at what many of us would think should be basic, common sense?

I should vote harder. It will solve this. Maybe I should create a petition as well?

Strangely enough,a nurse who cared for the Nigerian index case decided to go for a plane trip too.
    http://www.eurosurveillance.org/View...rticleId=20920

Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast