Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Militarized Police?

What Militarized Police?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1956718

Police searching for Eric Frein in Pennsylvania:

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    those guys have better kit than I do...wtf over?! those nvgs are expensive as hell and TOP of the line. I also see a suppressor,
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

God what a bunch of $#@!ing clowns.

Id be afraid of them if they weren't so poorly trained.
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel999 View Post
    those guys have better kit than I do...wtf over?! those nvgs are expensive as hell and TOP of the line. I also see a suppressor,
    They also have more liberal ROE than you do.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    They also have more liberal ROE than you do.
    The media is saying they have the go-ahead to shoot Frein if he refuses to surrender, even if he's otherwise not doing anything. Guess he's already been convicted?

the funny thing is they all look like a bunch of boots though with all that gucci gear. Why do they have their nvg's mounted during the day? LOL, probably just to show off how cool they look. Even with counterweights those would hurt your neck after a while. Not to mention most of them are not wearing their kevlars probably because they are so freaking heavy...
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

Meanwhile.....

A county judge on Monday approved a request by prosecutors to let a grand jury review a 2013 drug case in which an arresting officer was the suburban St. Louis police officer who fatally shot 18-year-old Michael Brown last month.

An attorney for Christopher Brooks alleges Ferguson officer Darren Wilson "roughed up" his client after he refused to hand over the keys to a locked car parked in his grandmother's driveway, where police say they found drug paraphernalia and several ounces of pot.

"Wilson is compromised as a witness," said defense attorney Nick Zotos, who opposed the request by Prosecuting Attorney Robert McCulloch's office to shift the drug case to a panel that meets behind closed doors.

It wasn't clear whether Brooks' made the allegation against Wilson before or after Brown was killed, and the prosecutor's office provided no immediate comment.

A police union attorney who has spent decades representing members of law enforcement in court told The Associated Press Monday that he represents Wilson, who is under a grand jury investigation over whether he used excessive force in the August shooting death of Brown.

James P.Towey, general counsel for the Missouri Fraternal Order of Police and a former general counsel for the St. Louis Police Officers Association, said Wilson may be willing to publicly discuss the case in the future. He declined to provide details of the whereabouts of Wilson, who has gone into hiding since Brown's death.

Wilson, 28, received a Ferguson City Council commendation for his role in Brooks' arrest in February 2013. Zotos questioned whether the honor was merited.

"We give trophies every day for just showing up," he said after the brief hearing in St. Louis Circuit Court. "If you play on the team, you get a trophy."

Zotos wants the marijuana distribution charge against Brooks dismissed because he doesn't expect Wilson, who did not attend the preliminary hearing, to show up in court.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/g...ficer-25841384
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    The media is saying they have the go-ahead to shoot Frein if he refuses to surrender, even if he's otherwise not doing anything. Guess he's already been convicted?
    Really?

Linky plz.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Really?

Linky plz.
    “Lethal force is authorized upon positive identification if he is not actively surrendering.” -Lt. Col Bivens.

http://wnep.com/2014/09/24/developin...or-eric-frein/

They're also going to allow hunters to hunt for deer (deer season opens in PA this Saturday) where the search is on-going. Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.
    Last edited by RonPaulFanInGA; 09-29-2014 at 05:19 PM.

What's up with all the facial hair?

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    C'mon man, give those costumed heros a break. Some of them have probably been in the woods for 5 or 6 hours straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    C'mon man, give those costumed heros a break. Some of them have probably been in the woods for 5 or 6 hours straight.
    I'm thinking they double as narco cops. Who the fck knows.

They're also going to allow hunters to hunt for deer (deer season opens in PA this Saturday) where the search is on-going. Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

Look like deer to me.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

You know what I'm NOT seeing? Tasers, Mace, Pepper Spray, Handcuffs, Zipcuffs. It's pretty clear to me that they do not want this guy caught, they want him dead.

You know what I'm NOT seeing? Tasers, Mace, Pepper Spray, Handcuffs, Zipcuffs. It's pretty clear to me that they do not want this guy caught, they want him dead.
    Yikes. Why does this make me question his guilt?

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Look like deer to me.
    I'd be more worried about looking like a non-cop carrying a gun around them, when they're all gung-ho for revenge. Remember the Dorner search?

It's funny how these cop-shooters always get a huge manhunt, compared to Joe Smith in Kansas when he's murdered. It's as if they're saying that their lifes are more important.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    Undercover drug cops.

Yup, this.

Some poor bastard hunting deer is going to get light the $#@! up before all this is over.

It's funny how these cop-shooters always get a huge manhunt, compared to Joe Smith in Kansas when he's murdered. It's as if they're saying that their lifes are more important.
    As if?

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel999 View Post
    Not to mention most of them are not wearing their kevlars probably because they are so freaking heavy...
    Probably because this is all for show.

“Lethal force is authorized upon positive identification if he is not actively surrendering.” -Lt. Col Bivens.

Well, here's a Lieutenant Colonel that has just laid down a kill order.

Yah, militarized police is a conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    Yikes. Why does this make me question his guilt?
    Because in America, there is the, um...the um, presumption of...um, innocence?

All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

The police should go in dressed in camo to look like deer so they won't be so noticeable.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    The police should go in dressed in camo to look like deer so they won't be so noticeable.
    A forest full of deer hunters and an army of cops in camo; what could possibly go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Because in America, there is the, um...the um, presumption of...um, innocence?

What are the little piglets so afraid of? Do they realize that this is how they make us feel all the time? I don't support Frein (if he did actually do what he's accused of) but the cops should really look in the mirror and realize that objectively speaking they aren't much better than he is. And if they do in fact murder him in cold blood, they aren't ANY better than he is.

"There wouldn't have been any trouble if it hadn't been for that King-$#@! cop!"

What does that even mean?

Hands up = dead

Hands down = dead

Prone position = dead

Snow angel position = dead

Don't shoot position = dead

Tied to a tree position = dead
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    What does that even mean?

Hands up = dead

Hands down = dead

Prone position = dead

Snow angel position = dead

Don't shoot position = dead

Tied to a tree position = dead
    Anything short of instantaneous fellatio on the arresting officers, I presume.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Anything short of instantaneous fellatio on the arresting officers, I presume.
    I'd never be a cop in the first place, but having a guy do that to me would tick me off way more than anything else he could do...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast