Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Militarized Police?

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    I'd never be a cop in the first place, but having a guy do that to me would tick me off way more than anything else he could do...
    You do understand that was a joke, right?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yes, obviously.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Frein kills a deer hunter. He's a bad man = win.
    Police kill a deer hunter. Frein precipitated the manhunt,he's responsible in law for any crime during manhunt,he's a selfish bad man = win.
    Deer hunter kills Frein.The independent,still allowed to gun tote, American everyman acting in lieu of a peace officer gets the bad man = win.

They were allowed to burn Dorner alive and get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post

Firstly, I hope they never find him.

Next, just look at them... attempting to look all badass. How much would any of you bet against me that if someone popped a round off, most of them would wet themselves?

This looks like a group of dangerous sissies. Very dangerous.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by ZENemy View Post
    God what a bunch of $#@!ing clowns.
    Never underestimate the threat posed by such pathological ignoramuses.

Id be afraid of them if they weren't so poorly trained.
    You should be afraid of them precisely because they are so poorly trained.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Undercover drug cops.
    lol ya the guy in the middle kinda looks like Tom Green on acid.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel999 View Post
    the funny thing is they all look like a bunch of boots though with all that gucci gear. Why do they have their nvg's mounted during the day? LOL, probably just to show off how cool they look. Even with counterweights those would hurt your neck after a while. Not to mention most of them are not wearing their kevlars probably because they are so freaking heavy...
    Bet if I gave them my plates they'd start crying in under five minutes.

What pussies.

Quote Originally Posted by FloralScent View Post
    Probably because this is all for show.
    I strongly agree with this. It's more about affecting a perceptual shift than getting their boogie. Pushing the limits to stretch the minds of everyone to accept this sort of thing as mundane.

Quote Originally Posted by FloralScent View Post
    A forest full of deer hunters and an army of cops in camo; what could possibly go wrong?

OK, this has to get rep. This is SO stupidly funny I just can't stand myself at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    The police should go in dressed in camo to look like deer so they won't be so noticeable.
    Oh PLEASE God...
    Oh PLEASE God...
    Oh PLEASE God...
    Oh PLEASE God...
    Oh PLEASE God...
    Oh PLEASE God...
    Oh PLEASE God...
    Oh PLEASE God...
    Oh PLEASE God...

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd never be a cop in the first place, but having a guy do that to me would tick me off way more than anything else he could do...
    Which is one of the central reason why you'd never be a cop.

Hello.

Quote Originally Posted by S.Shorland View Post
    Frein kills a deer hunter. He's a bad man = win.
    So far, so good.

Police kill a deer hunter. Frein precipitated the manhunt,he's responsible in law for any crime during manhunt,he's a selfish bad man = win.
    Check.

Deer hunter kills Frein.The independent,still allowed to gun tote, American everyman acting in lieu of a peace officer gets the bad man = win.
    Umm... not quite:

Deer hunter kills Frein.The independent,still allowed to gun tote, American everyman acting in lieu of a peace officer gets the bad man. Police then charge everyman with some heinous felony... murder... hindering an investigation... unauthorized use of a firearm... assault with a deadly weapon... breathing without a license... all of the above = win.
    They were allowed to burn Dorner alive and get away with it.
    Well, he was a cop killer AND a KneeGrow... makes him doubly guilty. I am absolutely certain Theye are convinced they should be able to burn him to death at least one more time. Try to keep up, OK?

It'd be funny if a random deer hunter took care of Frein, and not the play-soldier police with their DHS-funded toys. Frein has a $175,000 reward on his head, so the hunters have motivation.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    It'd be funny if a random deer hunter took care of Frein, and not the play-soldier police with their DHS-funded toys. Frein has a $175,000 reward on his head, so the hunters have motivation.
    That 175 large...that's taxpayer provided, right?

That's why you're not a cop.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

Yep, so is this:

The police manhunt grew from nearly 200 officers by September 17[16] to 400 officers by September 22[18] to nearly 1000 on September 24.[19] Officers included police, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), U.S. Marshals Service and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.[18] Equipment included more than 40 police vehicles,[20] armored BearCats,[17] at least four helicopters with thermal imaging equipment, and a 13,000-pound, $245,000 Ring Power armored siege vehicle dubbed "The Rook" described as "six tons of pure responsive force", equipped with an armored platform that can be elevated up to 11 feet to deploy snipers, featuring "bat wing doors", gun ports with sighting windows made of bulletproof glass, and capable of fitting equipment for breaching fortified structures.
    I'd estimate that the entire manhunt is currently costing about 500k-1mill per day. But it's clearly for a good cause. Can't have cop-killers just running about, or other people may get "ideas", and we wouldn't want that.

(Bolded part is my emphasis, because "The Rook" just sounds $#@!ing sweet.)
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

First there were tanks, bearcats, and MRADS, and now brought to you by "Ring Power", ...

I present to you,

"THE ROOK"

The bane of cop-killing snipers everywhere! As they say, need is the mother of invention.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

What's with the surprise? Last I checked, they don't need a warrant to drive an assault tractor onto your driveway and look down with sniper rifles into your upstairs bedroom.

It's totally legit.
    - Kim Kardashian

Yes. The FBI is offering the reward.

Also taxpayer-funded is this whole search. All the over-time pay for 1,000 police officers, all the fancy equipment, the impending lawsuits for Fourth Amendment violations to the residents around the area...everything.
    Last edited by RonPaulFanInGA; 09-30-2014 at 06:42 PM.

I will have the laugh of a lifetime when the day comes they face someone with a 416 Rigby and he starts punching holes through the armor. My friend shot a 1" steel plate at 150 yards. The plate flew 75 feet and was penetrated to better than 7/8. Had the plate been secured, the 350 gr. slug would have gone right through with no complaints. It will be interesting to watch these pansies giving teary-eyed interviews to the media as they describe the hell from which they managed to emerge with their lives... Oh, the humanity!

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    What's with the surprise? Last I checked, they don't need a warrant to drive an assault tractor onto your driveway and look down with sniper rifles into your upstairs bedroom.

It's totally legit.
    As a side note, if all they wanted to do was to look into people's upstairs windows, they could have just used a periscope. Or a camera on a stick. But that would just look a creepy pervert trying to spy on people.

At least doing it this way, it's 100% clear they are spying on you for your protection. Much better.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post

The bane of cop-killing snipers everywhere! As they say, need is the mother of invention.
    So the reason they have this thing is so they can lift the target up into the air to make it a better target for the sniper behind them across the street?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    So the reason they have this thing is so they can lift the target up into the air to make it a better target for the sniper across the street?
    I'm sure the brave police are more than happy to accept that risk to their own lives, to help save the taxpayer some money.
    - Kim Kardashian

Here's an article alleging that the police have found two pipe bombs that Frein could have created (it has pictures of the devices):

http://abcnews.go.com/US/eric-frein-...ry?id=25865819

Best tidbit in my opinion:

"These devices are consistent with Frein's non-confrontational and gutless efforts to kill and injure law enforcement from a distance," Bivens said.
    How badly I wish to pull up a list of the thousands of times police officers have been "gutless" and filled their victims full of lead because they had a Wiimote in their hands or because they were reaching for their walking cane or because they were getting their wallet to show their ID.

$#@! the police.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    "These devices are consistent with Frein's non-confrontational and gutless efforts to kill and injure law enforcement from a distance," Bivens said.
    "We're so brave, we want to take him on 1,000-to-1."
    Last edited by RonPaulFanInGA; 09-30-2014 at 07:44 PM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Which is one of the central reason why you'd never be a cop.

Hello.
    Quote Originally Posted by limequat View Post
    That's why you're not a cop.

LOL! @ both of those comments.

Absolute gold.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12