Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Scheuer "ISIS Could Not Ask For Any Greater Gift Than The One Obama's Giving Them"

Michael Scheuer "ISIS Could Not Ask For Any Greater Gift Than The One Obama's Giving Them"

Michael Scheuer; "There's not an honest man in congress since Ron Paul left". Nice interview!!

“The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Interesting quote regarding Ron Paul which left out everybody else. (Rand Paul. Justin Amash. Thomas Massie.) I think Amash and Massie simply may not have hit Scheuer's radar. It's impossible that Rand hasn't. But then Rand actually as a shot at winning the GOP nomination.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Dennis Kucinich is pretty honest

Excellent interview!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

What is going on with his hair? Looks like someone sprayed a can of shoe polish on the left side of his head.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

wow i've never seen so much truth on a CNN show, did they air this at like 3 am on a saturday night or something?

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    What is going on with his hair? Looks like someone sprayed a can of shoe polish on the left side of his head.
    At least we have some people here to focus on the important things.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard101 View Post
    Is Dennis Kucinich still in congress?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Interesting quote regarding Ron Paul which left out everybody else. (Rand Paul. Justin Amash. Thomas Massie.) I think Amash and Massie simply may not have hit Scheuer's radar. It's impossible that Rand hasn't. But then Rand actually as a shot at winning the GOP nomination.
    Rand Paul being left out makes perfect sense. I've never heard him really talk about blowback. Hinting at it sure. Pointing out that it actually matters like Ron Paul and Scheuer do, no.

Massie is just awesome. Amash to, to a slightly lesser extent.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    Rand Paul being left out makes perfect sense. I've never heard him really talk about blowback. Hinting at it sure. Pointing out that it actually matters like Ron Paul and Scheuer do, no.

Massie is just awesome. Amash to, to a slightly lesser extent.
    Whatever that means. Rand has, numerous times, explained how there are unintended consequences to intervening in the middle-east. Even with Rand's relatively aggressive position on ISIS he's still always quick and explicit in blaming our foreign policy for producing the situation and perceived threat that ISIL poses.

I am admittedly opposed to Rand's stance on ISIS, but really Rand has still been blaming intervention for the so-called ISIS threat.

I've just been observing overly-emotional and melodramatic responses to any nuance to the prototypical NAP doctrine. I agree with people who are against a military response to ISIS, but libertarians are not invariant in their individual ideological composition.

Btw, Rand probably doesn't equal Ron, but only as a person and in relation to methods utiilized. My subjective judgment is Rand is a libertarian pure and simple and is as good as Ron. I'm only saying this, because some seem to forget about subjective value or confuse it with objective truth.
    Last edited by T.hill; 09-28-2014 at 03:02 PM.

Maybe he knows better than to associate other people who are still in Congress or senate with blowback. Remember, blowback is still thought of as hating and blaming America or conspiracy-ish.

He can name ron since he is retired.

BINGO

The more we interevene the more they win. - Michael Scheuer

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Kucinich lost his seat due to redistricting

Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    Kucinich lost his seat due to redistricting
    The way they redistricted him out was very corrupt

And hes absolutely right, the biggest threat to our national security is the border, how can people even think about defending us overseas when we arent even secured at home?
    A society that places equality before freedom with get neither; A society that places freedom before equality will yield high degrees of both

Make a move and plead the 5th because you can't plead the 1st

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    At least we have some people here to focus on the important things.
    I see you are talking about yourself. lol
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 09-29-2014 at 03:46 AM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

I especially like the part at the end when he takes a shot against Israel. Zionists want to start WWIII and so far everything is going pretty much according to their plans. God help us all...
    "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

Quote Originally Posted by T.hill View Post
    Whatever that means. Rand has, numerous times, explained how there are unintended consequences to intervening in the middle-east. Even with Rand's relatively aggressive position on ISIS he's still always quick and explicit in blaming our foreign policy for producing the situation and perceived threat that ISIL poses.

I am admittedly opposed to Rand's stance on ISIS, but really Rand has still been blaming intervention for the so-called ISIS threat.
    Quote Originally Posted by T.hill View Post
    I've just been observing overly-emotional and melodramatic responses to any nuance to the prototypical NAP doctrine. I agree with people who are against a military response to ISIS, but libertarians are not invariant in their individual ideological composition.

Btw, Rand probably doesn't equal Ron, but only as a person and in relation to methods utiilized. My subjective judgment is Rand is a libertarian pure and simple and is as good as Ron. I'm only saying this, because some seem to forget about subjective value or confuse it with objective truth.
    Maybe Rand is really "playing the game", but if that's true, A: Why would you expect Scheuer to know that? And B: If he did know, wouldn't it make sense strategically for him to pretend like he didn't know?

As for the NAP, it really depends on the issue. libertarians can disagree on how the NAP applies to immigration, intellectual property, minimal statism, or abortion (I'd actually claim that "life begins at conception" is an essential libertarian position, but then you still have evictionists). I don't think libertarians can really disagree on foreign policy, which is pretty clear from a libertarian POV.

Quote Originally Posted by purplechoe View Post
    I especially like the part at the end when he takes a shot against Israel. Zionists want to start WWIII and so far everything is going pretty much according to their plans. God help us all...
    Scheuer is right, Israel is a parasite. I'm not even that anti-Israel (for this forum at least) but they really need to just defend themselves and leave us out of it.

I thought Kucinich got pushed out due to gerrymandering
    I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States...When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!

Andrew Jackson, 1834

And an economic simpleton.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Continues to say what would seem like should be common sense (yes, it's not common unfortunately) and provides a better foreign policy approach for a country $17+ trillion in debt.

Really good interview. Gonna have to learn more about Scheuer, he seems like a bloke with some sense about him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Amish, Massie and Brat just need more TV time.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You tell'em Mike unfortunately, Unfortunately, this is a gift to the US-NATO-Israeli military-security industrial complexes, as well as every pro foreign entanglement think/special interest/lobbying/NWO groups embedded within the Washington DC beltway.

Take the money away and special interest profiteers and racketeers go out of business... and a little history on the FIAT money printers:

The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Ive always wondered if the same principle applies to the CIA as to the Marines. There are no "ex-Marines". I generally like Scheuer but I don't trust him to tell the truth any more than I would trust any other CIA employee.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Bump for those that missed it, and as a reminder to let your representatives know that intervention with no winning solution and giving foreign aid to Israel, makes us less safe and more likely to be attacked in the future, like we were on 9/11/2001.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Ive always wondered if the same principle applies to the CIA as to the Marines. There are no "ex-Marines". I generally like Scheuer but I don't trust him to tell the truth any more than I would trust any other CIA employee.
    Why would Scheuer lie about this?

You think they are really concerned about our safety? Thankfully there are a few that maybe legitimately do care and can be turned around like Walter Jones, so maybe it's worth a try but unless you got a spot on K Street, good luck!

I'm becoming more and more convinced that before anything meaningful can be accomplished, we have to engage the general population and convince them to stop listening to the statist media. Once the propaganda arm loses its grip, possibilities are endless. Channeling our efforts only into politics will be guaranteed futile.
    Last edited by Anti-Neocon; 10-05-2014 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    Why would Scheuer lie about this?
    Well, I first question his honesty if he asserts 'ISIS' is anything other than a intelligence agency controlled entity. Second, he's CIA and...well....he's CIA. It's not really an observation on this video in particular, just in general it's a good idea to avoid putting trust in anyone coming from Langley.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast