Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Chelsea Manning Threatens to Cut "Her" Balls Off

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to FreedomFanatic again.
    How can one be opposed to transgenderism?? Many individuals are born with serious issues that don't need your religious mumbo jumbo judging them. I thought we got our rights as individuals (as Ron Paul often stated) and not because we belong to certain groups...

Does FF and JM not believe this?
    Last edited by jllundqu; 09-29-2014 at 03:39 PM.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    Of course her known gender issues were used against her. Even the supposedly freedom loving people on this forum are having trouble with it; imagine how some knuckle dragging jack-booted military prison guard is going to approach the issue.
    She made it a central argument of her defense that she was emotionally unstable as a result of her sexuality and gender issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    How can one be opposed to transgenderism?? Many individuals are born with serious issues that don't need your religious mumbo jumbo judging them. I thought we got our rights as individuals (as Ron Paul often stated) and not because we belong to certain groups...

Does FF and JM not believe this?
    *sigh* Are you able to read? I clearly said that everyone has a right to do whatever but nobody has to approve of it. How can you not understand that? For the record vast majority of people who get sex change operations are not intergender. In fact someone arguing from your side of the argument posted an article about identical twins where one decided to have a sex change and the other didn't. No "religious mumbo jumbo" is needed to see that in that case no serious argument can be made that the twin that decided to get a sex change was "born with a serious issue." But so what? Seriously? Why do you feel the need to force your opinion on others? That's not what Dr. Paul is about.

One more time for people like you who don't understand freedom.

You have every right to do this to your body.

And someone has every right to have whatever opinion they wish about what you did.

Edit: And like most people in this thread, I believe this is all a big red herring. I don't know if the government has made this up, if Chelsey/Bradley has cracked under the pressure, or what. But only a complete moron and/or a neocon would believe the narrative that PFC Manning decided to leak the documents over "stress over his gender". Again, if that's the case then transgender people shouldn't be allowed in the military. But I don't believe that. I believe Manning released the documents because he was upset at the content of them.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 09-29-2014 at 05:09 PM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

To all the people who have mentioned my stance on this:

I think people should have the legal right to do whatever they want to their own bodies with regards to this stuff or anything else. I may not approve of it, but I'm not going to force them to do otherwise either.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    How can one be opposed to transgenderism??
    Opposed, how? I am not for making a law to forbid an adult from choosing to become transgendered, I don't think anyone here supports that.

I draw the line, however, at using feminine pronouns (she, her, etc.) to describe a man, which Manning is. Hell, you can't even argue he's a woman because the surgery changed him yet. Manning, especially as of right now, is a male. Currently calling him a "her" is denying basic reality.

It's also hilarious how you refer to "religious mumbo-jumbo" while making this argument. Seriously, way to go dude. Make religious people seem sane next to the "logical" atheist that believes you can be anything you want to be, you just gotta believe. "I think I'm a woman, I think I'm a woman."
    Last edited by RonPaulFanInGA; 09-29-2014 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    Opposed, how? I am not for making a law to forbid an adult from choosing to become transgendered, I don't think anyone here supports that.

I draw the line, however, at using feminine pronouns (she, her, etc.) to describe a man, which Manning is. Hell, you can't even argue he's a woman because the surgery changed him yet. Manning, especially as of right now, is a male. Currently calling him a "her" is denying basic reality.

It's also hilarious how you refer to "religious mumbo-jumbo" while making this argument. Seriously, way to go dude. Make religious people seem sane next to the "logical" atheist that believes you can be anything you want to be, you just gotta believe. "I think I'm a woman, I think I'm a woman."
    No one thinks Manning is going to magically wish the penis away. There is a difference between one's sex and one's gender; that is the issue here. No one is arguing the Manning was born with female sex characteristics, but apparently she WAS born with female gender characteristics. You don't HAVE to use female pronouns if you don't want to, but purposefully doing the opposite is just rude. It'd be rude if this was just some random person, and it's even more so because this is a hero serving serious jail time for her actions we are talking about.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No one thinks Manning is going to magically wish the penis away. There is a difference between one's sex and one's gender; that is the issue here. No one is arguing the Manning was born with female sex characteristics, but apparently she WAS born with female gender characteristics. You don't HAVE to use female pronouns if you don't want to, but purposefully doing the opposite is just rude. It'd be rude if this was just some random person, and it's even more so because this is a hero serving serious jail time for her actions we are talking about.
    Except you believe the only reason she did it was because she couldn't handle being a he which kinda takes away from the heroism a bit. Not because of the transgender issue, but "I'm having a hard time dealing with who I am" is a poor reason to violate military secrets. "The military is covering up something immoral and/or illegal" is a good reason to violate military secrets.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Except you believe the only reason she did it was because she couldn't handle being a he which kinda takes away from the heroism a bit. Not because of the transgender issue, but "I'm having a hard time dealing with who I am" is a poor reason to violate military secrets. "The military is covering up something immoral and/or illegal" is a good reason to violate military secrets.
    My understanding is that she didn't want to deploy in addition to all the gender/sexuality issues, and it was to 'get back' at the Army for deploying her. Was only a month into the deployment.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

HE is a hero. That doesn't mean he's a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    My understanding is that she didn't want to deploy in addition to all the gender/sexuality issues, and it was to 'get back' at the Army for deploying her. Was only a month into the deployment.
    Nobody knows WHY he did it, but the fact that there were war crimes happening is enough to convince me that Manning is a hero.

Well that story kinda kills the whole "Gender identity is genetic" argument.
    I don't know what it is, why it's happening, and frankly it's very strange to me. I do have one friend that is in the process (or whatever you call it) of switching over to a female. His father did the same thing later in life. He's never done me wrong in any way. Just because I don't understand it, or even like that he's doing it, isn't a good enough reason for me to stop being a friend. He'll have to tolerate my non-pc way of talking about it (in good humor) though.

I do not believe that is the only reason she did it and I don't think I said that. It was a major contributing factor to it, and almost certainly her emotional distress surrounding it lead to her being caught.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    HE is a hero. That doesn't mean he's a woman.
    You don't have to call her one if you don't want to; feel free to self identify as an ass.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

hero turned troll? how exactly is cutting off an organ on yourself "threatening" anybody?

I do not believe that is the only reason she did it and I don't think I said that. It was a major contributing factor to it, and almost certainly her emotional distress surrounding it lead to her being caught.

You don't have to call her one if you don't want to; feel free to self identify as an ass.
    you don't have to call me Michael Jordan if you don't want to.

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    you don't have to call me Michael Jordan if you don't want to.
    You didn't have to make that post if you weren't a troll.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    I don't know what it is, why it's happening, and frankly it's very strange to me. I do have one friend that is in the process (or whatever you call it) of switching over to a female. His father did the same thing later in life. He's never done me wrong in any way. Just because I don't understand it, or even like that he's doing it, isn't a good enough reason for me to stop being a friend. He'll have to tolerate my non-pc way of talking about it (in good humor) though.
    +rep. I have a close relative who is either transitioning or has transitioned. He wasn't one of those "I want to be a girl" boys. He did go through a lot of crap as a kid and he has steadfastly refused to get any counseling for it. I know he's messed up in other ways and I feel that the sex change is more of a symptom than some expression of who he really is. That said I still love him and treat him with respect. My ex wife worked with a man who started transitioning after getting divorced. But he told her that if his ex wife would take him back he would marry her again. Now wouldn't that be screwed up? Bottom line, people have a right to do what they want. But nobody has a right to demand others think/feel they way they do about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    You didn't have to make that post if you weren't a troll.
    You don't have to call me a troll if you don't want to.

He's locked up for telling the truth. Pure and simple.

I'm an atheist and I don't buy the whole transgender thing. That said, if you want to take a bunch of hormone treatments, mutilate your genitals, and look like something out of a horror movie, far be it from me to stop you. A local high school here voted some tranny dude as their homecoming queen. I could not help but laugh at the naïveté from both sides. Some people saw it as a sign of America's continuing moral decline while the other side saw it as this grand gesture of acceptance and understanding of transgender people. It's like everyone forgot what high school kids are like. They're mocking that person. The male students rallied support for their homecoming "queen" so they could turn their homecoming court into a circus freak show. I was in high school not too long ago and it's exactly what I would have done at that age.
    ...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

What's wrong with being an ass?

Yeah according to Matthew 21:5, Jesus rode into Jerusalem on an ass.

nothing, which is why you should feel free to be one.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234