Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112
Results 3,331 to 3,352 of 3352

Thread: What's for dinner?

I had fried chicken but I wouldve had a grapefruit & vodka too

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Shared Fajitas for two with Mr A. I picked out all the shrimp and burned veg and let him have the rest. Paired nicely with the big ass Margaritas my mom and I were drinking.

Bless her heart, she's getting as nutty as Joe Biden. Oddly enough, she's actually more coherent after she's knocked back a few.

After some confusion about where we were meeting, we ended up having a good time and me and my stepfather both got to wear the goofy birthday sombreros.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Mr A made Greek Lemon Chicken, Tzatziki, zucchini pancakes, and Greek potatoes. He loves to watch cooking shows Dimitra's Dishes and Chef John are his favorites. Dinner was awesome but his dessert was kinda gross. He bought super cheap flan flavored pudding cups at the Mexican grocery store. They had the texture of jello and tasted nothing like flan. I'm not even sure how to describe the taste. Plus, they had some weird brown stuff at the bottom.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Pork shoulder sandwiches

The best most flavorful Indian seasoned Chicken with carrots, spinach, and rice. Delicious!

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Damn, that looks good. Probably skip the packaged jalapenos, use some real ones...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Burgers tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Damn, that looks good. Probably skip the packaged jalapenos, use some real ones...
    Try it with sriracha

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Burgers tonight
    Had those last night. Ground the chuck myself.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by DiverseSegregation View Post
    The best most flavorful Indian seasoned Chicken with carrots, spinach, and rice. Delicious!
    True , best chicken is cooked by an Indian

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Hee Haw was quality television at its best. I was a kid and my grandfather would watch it religiously every Saturday Evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yuuummm Yummmm!

I worked a middle shift yesterday so I nibbled at work all day. I started with a side salad for lunch and had two chicken wings with TMI/Carolina Reaper mixed a few hours later. About 4pm I had a little sample of chili and a fried pickle that fell off someone's order. Nine pm rolls around and I'm thinking of leaving soon so I start trolling the window for a bedtime snack and notice a side of dead fries - I ate a few but they kind of gross so I had a shot of Jameson to wash the taste out of my mouth and left.

Today, I have to bring my A-game to work so I had a yogurt with some blueberries and I'm taking a watermelon I picked up at the Kroger Thursday for lunch. I'm also thinking about a piece of blackened salmon with a wee bit of alfredo sauce and broccoli. Will end my workday with a Grapefruit Vodka instead of Jameson because I'm on a health kick today.

So, yesterday I stop at the liquor store on the way to work to buy one of the Hoes a birthday gift. She was drunk texting me all night about how no one loves her and how she knows I call her a hoe (I call her that to her face - literally, I say hey, hoe when I see her). I felt sorry for her. Anyway, I decide to get her a birthday gift andwhen I get to the liquor store, one of my other hoes was stumbling out already drunk at 11 am with two gallon jugs of cheap vodka. Bitch was suppose to be at work at 3. A few minutes after I left the liquor store the birthday hoe starts texting me telling me how much she loves me and how great I am and how she's coming to drink up at the bar for her birthday. Come to find out, the drunk liquor store hoe called her and told her she saw me up at the liquor store buying a big ass bottle of Jameson and cigarettes for her - that's why birthday hoe started up with all the lovey dovey ass kissing texts.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    I love Binging with Babish. Ever see him make the Krabby Patty Supreme? It's glorious.

Got some burger on sale for 2.00 a lb so Chili tonight and put three meatloaves in the deep freeze.

Hot Ass Shrump
    (I like to call them shrump)

Big Ass Shrump
    thinly sliced red onions
    thinly sliced haberneros (I just picked 6 off my plant)
    whatever seasoning Mr A puts on them (I think it's Adobe or Sazon.)

yummy for my tummy

I made him a meatloaf

meat
    ketchup
    stick in oven

I finally got around to making Ramsay's Beef Wellington.

Stupendous.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Fried taters-n-onions w/ homemade Andouille.

Took a chicken apart, making a biryani. Lots of spices and stuff... Nomz.
    "I am a bird"

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.