Page 1 of 112 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: What's for dinner?

What's for dinner?

BBQ chicken, mushroom rice, sweet peas and cornbread.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Duck Poutine - Duck Confit with Brown Duckfat Gravy, White Cheese Curds, French Fries.

after a long week of organic chem, molecular biology and physics its all that makes me feel ok again.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Gruel, again.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    Duck Poutine - Duck Confit with Brown Duckfat Gravy, White Cheese Curds, French Fries.

after a long week of organic chem, molecular biology and physics its all that makes me feel ok again.

Dude, are you secretly a Canadian?

Shrimp, scallops and calamari in a white wine and butter reduction. And leftover bbq chicken from last night
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I just finished off some dead fish.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Salmon and a salad, it was yummy.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Garlic Chicken & Collard Greens with rice pilaf.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I picked all of my green tomatoes today and fried them up. It's all I ate for dinner. I fried them in the bacon grease from this morning.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 09-26-2014 at 09:04 PM.

Beer and burritos, maybe some leftover dove meat from yesterdays hunt
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Boiled beer sausage, sauerkraut, and german potato salad.

btw we don't call it dinner. It's supper. When I was a kid lunch was called dinner. When I became an adult I started using the word lunch but the evening meal we still call supper.

Yeah, yeah.... rub it in.

My supper was a can of microwave chili and a cup of Ramen noodles. Life on the road sucks.

I had an apple. Stuck a candle in it to celebrate my birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    Happy birthday amy.

Happy birthday!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Happy birthday. An apple ain't a meal unless you are on some extreme diet plan.

Happy Birthday!!!

I didn't want to see you settle for a birthday apple, so:

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    Boiled beer sausage, sauerkraut, and german potato salad.

btw we don't call it dinner. It's supper. When I was a kid lunch was called dinner. When I became an adult I started using the word lunch but the evening meal we still call supper.

We called lunch lunch and dinner supper but now I just call it dinner

happy birthday!

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    I picked all of my green tomatoes today and fried them up. It's all I ate for dinner. I fried them in the bacon grease from this morning.
    I did that the other day with some okra but I used sunflower oil

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    Happy birthday. An apple ain't a meal unless you are on some extreme diet plan.
    Not on an extreme diet--I eat what I like (for the most part) and since I'm leaving the state, that's what I had in the refrigerator that's fresh. I can't justify buying anything, so that's just the way it is. I like apples more than cake, so it's all good.

Not on an extreme diet--I eat what I like (for the most part) and since I'm leaving the state, that's what I had in the refrigerator that's fresh. I can't justify buying anything, so that's just the way it is. I like apples more than cake, so it's all good.
    Honesty. That makes sense. Caught you at a bad time for "what's for dinner". I'd probably be looking for a fast food joint if I were you.

Homemade pizza.

Sauce: tomato sauce, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, Oregano, salt, sugar, red pepper flake.
    Dough: whole wheat.
    Toppings: Mozzarella cheese, ham, onion, pineapple, kalamata olives, shaved Parmesan cheese.
    Paired with: Paso Robles Cabernet Sauvignon.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tonight, chicken. Tomorrow, bacon cheddar burgers with chocolate shakes and home made "freedom fries".
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Gruel, again.
    Good Lord , I hope they do not make that every day.

Happy Birthday !!!!

Happy birthday Amy.
    "The Patriarch"

I laid out some turkey from the freezer , a wing and a leg from a Tom I put in there this spring for dinner tomorrow evening for the Mrs & I. I bought a half a bushel of Jonathon apples for the Grandkids for an early Halloween , they have to carve the pumpkins themselves though.

Quote Originally Posted by KCIndy View Post
    Yeah, yeah.... rub it in.

My supper was a can of microwave chili and a cup of Ramen noodles. Life on the road sucks.
    Still driving a truck I reckon ? God Bless and be careful, hope you get something good to eat when you get home .

Page 1 of 112 1231151101 ... LastLast