Page 92 of 112 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,760 of 3352

Thread: What's for dinner?

Publix fried chicken. I have to cook for Easter and don't have time to fix any dinner tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Leftover shrimp from yesterday. It wasn't really leftover, I hid it for today. And I made a salad out of the leftover lettuce, tomatoes, and onion I had cut up for the lamb burgers.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Porkchops and fried taters w/ onions

I had a handful of "gourmet" jellybeans for dessert and they reminded me of the jellybeans in Harry Potter. I swear I got one that tasted like a booger.

Ribs with hashbrowns with onion .
    Do something Danke

Another round of extra garlicky shrimp on home made fettuccine noodles......

Burp!

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I ate a watermelon.

I'm baking some pound cakes at the moment. With some black walnuts in there.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 04-18-2017 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    I ate a watermelon.

I'm baking some pound cakes at the moment. With some black walnuts in there.
    Holy moly! Do you look like you're prego?

I haven't eaten dinner yet. I had some yummy homemade guacamole + chips for a snack a couple hours ago, so I'm actually not that hungry right now.
    Last edited by lilymc; 04-18-2017 at 07:27 PM.

Yesterday was egg salad sandwiches on toasted wheat. Tonight, leftover ham, garlic mashed potatoes and corn in a bowl covered in cheese and nuked.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    Holy moly! Do you look like you're prego?

I haven't eaten dinner yet. I had some yummy homemade guacamole + chips for a snack a couple hours ago, so I'm actually not that hungry right now.
    No, it was one of those rounds ones. Like the basketball size ones. We'll see how it goes after poundcake though.

You'd better eat some dinner though. Ya got a workout in the mornin. Eye of the tiger.

Oh, I ate that avocado, btw.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 04-18-2017 at 07:37 PM.

Tortellini Alfredo with fresh basil and parmesan

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3241.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	581.7 KB 
ID:	5704

I finished off the lettuce, tomatoes, and onions leftover from Easter and had a cup of yogurt with some almonds. I was still hungry (that's all I ate today - I was very busy) so I ate 1/2 a can of tuna. I stuck the rest on the freezer in the garage so George could could have a nice snack. I had to wait for Mr Animal to go to bed first, though. He's getting very suspicious of why George is spending more and more time in our garage.

Crockpot chuck roast w/ veggies.

No idea. Thawing some chicken wings now. Don't know if they will thaw in time. If not then leftover homemade sloppy Joes tonight and Wings tomorrow.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cooked up a broccoli friatta ahead of time, and will warm it up for dinner. *nom nom nom*
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

A can of cranberry sauce. And like 3 tablespoons of peanut butter. The crunchy kind. Thinking about making some toast with honey. I dunno. Probably oughtta wait to have that for breakfast.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 04-20-2017 at 08:16 PM.

Went to Ted's for my son's 18 th birthday. *wipes tear from face* I had salt and peppa trout.

I think men are from Mars because I was busy mourning my "baby" turning into a man and all Mr Animal could do was talk about all the vacations we could start taking without him.

I love muh babies and I don't want them to grow up and go away.

BTW, I gave my son a Lego set (Joker's low rider - he wanted a car), a shell bra (he's already worn them), and a coupla Ben Franklins.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    A can of cranberry sauce. And like 3 tablespoons of peanut butter. The crunchy kind. Thinking about making some toast with honey. I dunno. Probably oughtta wait to have that for breakfast.
    Crunchy is best on PB spoons and creamy is best on sammiches.

Fried chicken .
    Do something Danke

Brats
    Do something Danke

Vegetable, beef soup made from leftover roast.....

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pork chops, saffron rice, asparagus

I cooked up a big pot of collards and ate on them all day. Collards and pickled peppers and green tomatoes. Good thing I don't have gym in the morning.

Moar collards for today. Mr Animal brought home a Nancy's Pizza (meat lovers & cheese) and he and the boys chowed down on that so I still have a huge pot of greens. So much for "meatless Monday".

I think I'm gonna make a pone of cornbread and slice up some maters to go with my collards today. I may even have a bowl of cornbread and buttermilk for dinner.

Cute story, when my now 13 year old niece was little, she used to pronounce corn - cone. I would make her fried cornbread just to hear her talk about it. I think about her sweet little voice going on about how much she loves my fried conebread every time I make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Moar collards for today. Mr Animal brought home a Nancy's Pizza (meat lovers & cheese) and he and the boys chowed down on that so I still have a huge pot of greens. So much for "meatless Monday".

I think I'm gonna make a pone of cornbread and slice up some maters to go with my collards today. I may even have a bowl of cornbread and buttermilk for dinner.

Cute story, when my now 13 year old niece was little, she used to pronounce corn - cone. I would make her fried cornbread just to hear her talk about it. I think about her sweet little voice going on about how much she loves my fried conebread every time I make it.
    Got any cracklin's?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Got any cracklin's?
    In the freezer. My mom left 'em. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of cracklin' cornbread. My mom loves it, though. I'm a cornbread purist.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    In the freezer. My mom left 'em. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of cracklin' cornbread. My mom loves it, though. I'm a cornbread purist.
    I like mine with cracklin's and peppers....

Hot smothered in butter.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I like mine with cracklin's and peppers....

Hot smothered in butter.
    It depends on what I'm eating it with. I love the jalapenos in it when I'm having it with something Mexicanish. I especially love to fry jalapeno cornbread and smear guac on it. One of my guilty pleasures.

Ribs in the smoker. Redskin potato salad and sweet corn.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 92 of 112 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast