Page 2 of 112 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: What's for dinner?

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    after a long week of organic chem, molecular biology and physics its all that makes me feel ok again.
    Dude, you're making my brain hurt...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Good Lord , I hope they do not make that every day.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Still driving a truck I reckon ? God Bless and be careful, hope you get something good to eat when you get home .
    Thanks! Next time I'm home I'm going to stir fry an enormous pan of fresh veggies - something impossible to find when one drives for a living.

Ham Hocks and beans.
    made a big pot today. (nice meaty smoked hocks)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    I had an apple. Stuck a candle in it to celebrate my birthday.
    Happy Birthday. (If I was nearer I'd make an Apple pie)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I just had some more dead fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I just had some more dead fish.
    The dead ones are much more palatable than the live ones, in my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by KCIndy View Post
    Tell that to a Sea Lion.

Happy Birthday!!

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    I picked all of my green tomatoes today and fried them up. It's all I ate for dinner. I fried them in the bacon grease from this morning.
    Ah, the end of tomato season. Nobody in the family is keen on fried green tomatoes so we usually pickle a couple dozen quarts.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    HEY!! You forgot to tell me! You know you're supposed to let me know well beforehand so's I can do somethin' special for ya. :P ~hugs~
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

We went to a couple bars and ate out tonight. I had a sirloin steak, mashed potatoes, roasted brussels sprouts, and some pathetic excuse for slaw.

Roasted chicken (like the whole one), mashed potatoes, stuffing w/gravy, biscuits and green beens. My all time favorite...

Tonight ... not sure. Not feeling great.

I'm getting some chicken ready to make chicken shawarma for tomorrow night, though
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Chicken Parmesan with a Greek salad and a glass of red wine.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Applewein 100% naturally occuring yeast; no other ingredients, hand picked, home pressed; 9% abv aged 10 months.

And burgers.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Enjoyed some homemade bacon cheeseburgers! Not the most exotic fare in the world, but I'm gonna save the good stuff for when this dang toothache is gone.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

Farm fresh, smiling, happy and loving life yesterday, 100% grain and injection free, 1 1/2" pork chops. Oiled, salted and peppered. 5 mins. each side on the charcoal grill. Spring green beans that we had canned. Apples, cored, sliced and stewed w/ Saigon cinnamon and honey. Wild grain rice. A side of mint jelly. Eaten on the porch. Probably the last "great" evening this year.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rare sirloin tip roast, roast taters-n-gravy corn and outta the tube crescent rolls here..

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Farm fresh, smiling, happy and loving life yesterday, 100% grain and injection free, 1 1/2" pork chops. Oiled, salted and peppered. 5 mins. each side on the charcoal grill. Spring green beans that we had canned. Apples, cored, sliced and stewed w/ Saigon cinnamon and honey. Wild grain rice. A side of mint jelly. Eaten on the porch. Probably the last "great" evening this year.
    Nice...

//
    Last edited by specsaregood; 06-07-2016 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Enjoyed some homemade bacon cheeseburgers! Not the most exotic fare in the world, but I'm gonna save the good stuff for when this dang toothache is gone.
    I don't believe you, Buddy Ray...
    I read your sig:
    "I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me
    Soooooo, how does a Lindsey taste
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Nice...
    Wish you and donnay coulda been here for that. Honest.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 09-28-2014 at 09:38 PM.

Ordered in tonight...mozzarella and Italian sausage flatbread with Bibb and blue cheese salad from Macaroni Grill.
    Made a fruit plate with cantaloupe, sliced pears and ruby red grapefruit sections.

Quote Originally Posted by KCIndy View Post
    They hold still better .

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Nice...
    Honestly can you tell me... what frikken restaurant would not have charged at least $20 a plate for that (plus drinks and tips)? THIS is why I don't eat out anymore.
    I'd love too. Even the 5 stars in town don't cut it anymore.
    By Gawd, me an the ole lady will make it up N.H. way one of these days. After giving it a go I will probably not be able to play "Rain Song." I'll have to bow out on that. Still, would you forsake me a beach bake? If bring some Maker's?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I had fresh sausage , orange juice & coffee for breakfast , worked through lunch ,had shrimp & steak fajitas for dinner , then drank some beer and bourbon , fried a pork chop and some kielbasa .

Honestly can you tell me... what frikken restaurant would not have charged at least $20 a plate for that (plus drinks and tips)? THIS is why I don't eat out anymore.
    The only place we go out to anymore is the local microbrewery-restaurant (brewery on premises). The food is decent and there is at least one new brew on tap every week. So I could duplicate the food (or do it better) but cant do so for the beer/selection.

I had fresh sausage , orange juice & coffee for breakfast , worked through lunch ,had shrimp & steak fajitas for dinner , then drank some beer and bourbon , fried a pork chop and some kielbasa .
    Well lunch is were I $#@! up in my "healthy" kick. I usually have a half dozen saltines, sliced cheese (good cheese though from the farmers market) and a can of Vienna sausage. That little can is probably the most unholiest package of meat available on the market. I really should just get some other slice meat from the butcher. But I'm a junkie for Vienna wirh a cheese and saltine. Blame it on paw-paw.

Well lunch is were I $#@! up in my "healthy" kick. I usually have a half dozen saltines, sliced cheese (good cheese though from the farmers market) and a can of Vienna sausage. That little can is probably the most unholiest package of meat available on the market. I really should just get some other slice meat from the butcher. But I'm a junkie for Vienna wirh a cheese and saltine. Blame it on paw-paw.
    We all have our guilty pleasures. Mine is frito pie.

That being said, I just slaved over about 15 lbs of produce and made juice. I'm sure it will counteract the Italian sausage I had for dinner.
    Last edited by Carlybee; 09-28-2014 at 10:19 PM.

Page 2 of 112 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast