Page 44 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 3352

Thread: What's for dinner?

//
    Last edited by Carlybee; 02-06-2016 at 08:11 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Vegetable beef soup in the crockpot

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	4784
    Last edited by Carlybee; 02-06-2016 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Fixed it..brain fart

Enough eggplant parmesan for 3 people.

Chicken wings and Franzia. Mr Animal's having fancy beer with his wings.

Mr Animal is is weird. He tosses his wings in Franks and butter (that's good) then he waits until everyone gets what they want and he sticks them in the freezer until they're icy cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lil' lady made up a Reuben Casserole to take to the Foo'ball potluck tonight. It was great what little I got. Those $#@!s ate the whole damn thing!

I'm making a pot of chili.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I'm making a pot of chili.
    Perfect time of year for it! We made up chicken/tortilla soup two night ago so will be reheating leftovers tonight. It's a pretty good recipe.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/c...tortilla-soup/

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Perfect time of year for it! We made up chicken/tortilla soup two night ago so will be reheating leftovers tonight. It's a pretty good recipe.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/c...tortilla-soup/
    I love tortilla soup and that Reuben casserole sounds great. I think I'm going to hide some corned beef (there's no such thing as leftover corned beef) and have the day after St Pats.

Just whipped up a batch of nacho meat for later..

Deer-n-beef very heavily spiced.....

xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 07-22-2018 at 03:28 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

thin crust with buffalo mozzarella, provolone, fresh garlic, and huge pepperoni

The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Not so keen on all the toppings together, but that crust is spectacular.

Having shrimp & veggie stir fry over crispy noodle nests tonight, but now I have a hankering for pizza... think I'll make some Monday night.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post

Where's the anchovies?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I'm making quiche with no crust.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post

That looks spectacular

Fried chicken and broccoli casserole. It was so good I'm having seconds thirds.

I've just pulled some bolognese sauce out of the freezer, serving it over noodles this evening just 'cause I've got this urge to consume red pepper flakes.....

Chicken wings and beer.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Didn't feel like cooking so I scarfed down a bag of BBQ pork rinds.

//
    Last edited by specsaregood; 05-21-2016 at 11:19 PM.

I ate some pork rinds past three nights , with beer. Tonight , Mrs O made meatloaf and baked some coffee cake .

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    when I was checking out at the grocery store the other day, the cashier rang up my pork rinds and said, "I've never had these are they good?"
    I told him "yeah, I buy them for my kids lunchbox. We call them piggy chips."

Dunno how somebody got to 18years old or so and never tried any pork rinds... We don't get the bbq kind though, just the plain type. Which amazingly there is more protein in them than anything else and only 2 ingredients. They are almost health food compared to other options.
    There's a flea market in the next town and a vendor there has fresh fried pork rinds on Saturdays. Damn, they're good. I haven't been back since my dad died - we used to go to the flea market once or twice a month just for the pork rinds.

My mom makes cracklin' cornbread. I'm not crazy about it but she loves it and makes it every once in awhile. When I have cornbread, I like to have a bowl of buttermilk and cornbread and the cracklin's taste funny in my milk and bread.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    My mom makes cracklin' cornbread. I'm not crazy about it but she loves it and makes it every once in awhile. When I have cornbread, I like to have a bowl of buttermilk and cornbread and the cracklin's taste funny in my milk and bread.
    They're 100X better than those stale things in a bag you get from the store....

Try making some, it's quick and inexpensive.........

Addictive too.

They're 100X better than those stale things in a bag you get from the store....

Try making some, it's quick and inexpensive.........

Addictive too.
    She makes 'em. I like them, just not not in cornbread. They seem to either get hard as rocks or take on the texture of rubber bands when they're baked in cornbread.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 44 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast