Page 20 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: What's for dinner?

Friday night burger night

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I had some mexican type stew (that's what I call it at least) I made a while ago and froze. It has beef chicken and pork, 4 types of beans and some other stuff.
    "I am a bird"

Mexican lasagna and a tub of strawberries.

The leggy blonde next door?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Chicken Enchiladas.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The leggy blonde next door?
    Better wear a bib.
    "The Patriarch"

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hamburgers. From one of my own animals.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Mexican lasagna and a tub of strawberries.
    Mexican lasagna sounds kind of interesting. Whats in it?

Stuffed turkey breast with a cornbread sage stuffing. Cranberry sauce. Green bean almondine and glazed carrots.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Stuffed turkey breast with a cornbread sage stuffing. Cranberry sauce. Green bean almondine and glazed carrots.
    Yum

Showoff.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Mexican lasagna sounds kind of interesting. Whats in it?
    Replace noodles with flat corn tortilla shells, replace pasta sauce with taco-beef, replace ricotta (etc) with cheddar (etc), toss in a bunch of sliced olives and glop a bunch of sour cream on top when finished.

I usually just make it up as I go, but I found a recipe online relatively close....

http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/f...exican-lasagna

Replace noodles with flat corn tortilla shells, replace pasta sauce with taco-beef, replace ricotta (etc) with cheddar (etc), toss in a bunch of sliced olives and glop a bunch of sour cream on top when finished.

I usually just make it up as I go, but I found a recipe online relatively close....

That sounds good. I make Chilaquiles and it's similar.

Yum! No guacamole?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Better wear a bib.
    Can I just wear her?

Sadly, there is in truth no leggy blonde next door. Well it's just my imagination... runnin'way with me...
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Not dinner but late lunch. Applewood smoked bacon, butter lettuce, Roma tomatoes on onion rolls.

Yum! No guacamole?
    Love guacamole, and avocados. If I have any around, I'll glop some of that on top when done too. It's 'Mexican,' which means you can pretty much glop any 'mexicanish' stuff onto it and it works. That's the beauty of Mexican food. every kind of salsa works with every kind of meat works with every kind of Mexican topping works with every kind of bean or rice....you get the picture.

You get 30 Mexican food ingredients and mix any 7 of them together at random and chances are 99% that whatever comes out is going to be awesome.

ETA - also refried beans works really well to glue the layers of a Mexican Lasagna together
    Last edited by GunnyFreedom; 05-23-2015 at 01:06 PM.

Having a burger with the bun.

Strip steaks and foil wrapped corn on the cob on the grill.......

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Having a burger with the bun.

But did you make that face while you were eating it?

But did you make that face while you were eating it?
    Yep. My kids were laughing at me and my mom was giving me the stink eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Yep. My kids were laughing at me and my mom was giving me the stink eye.
    ROFL -- If you don't already have a single sister, then you need to hurry up and produce one by mitosis.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Love guacamole, and avocados. If I have any around, I'll glop some of that on top when done too. It's 'Mexican,' which means you can pretty much glop any 'mexicanish' stuff onto it and it works. That's the beauty of Mexican food. every kind of salsa works with every kind of meat works with every kind of Mexican topping works with every kind of bean or rice....you get the picture.

You get 30 Mexican food ingredients and mix any 7 of them together at random and chances are 99% that whatever comes out is going to be awesome.

ETA - also refried beans works really well to glue the layers of a Mexican Lasagna together
    Reminds me of a seven layer dip. Yum.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    How is that lamb? I really have to get used to the taste of lamb or find a good recipe. I have had lamb a couple of times and it has a certain smell to it that I cannot get it pasted my nose to my mouth.

How is that lamb? I really have to get used to the taste of lamb or find a good recipe. I have had lamb a couple of times and it has a certain smell to it that I cannot get it pasted my nose to my mouth.
    I'll eat it but I'm not crazy about it either.

IMHO lamb is the best meat on the planet. I actually make 'om nom nom nom' noises when eating it.

I don't eat lamb or veal.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    I don't eat lamb or veal.
    What about sausage?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    What about sausage?
    Gyros?

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 20 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast