Page 111 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112 LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,330 of 3352

Thread: What's for dinner?

Gonna give this a whirl when I get home...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Went to Carabbas Italian Grill for my birthday and got spaghetti with meatballs. I was gonna take a picture of my food and post it here but I forgot.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Went to Carabbas Italian Grill for my birthday and got spaghetti with meatballs. I was gonna take a picture of my food and post it here but I forgot.
    Happy Birthday !
    Do something Danke

Salisbury steak and mashed potatoes tonight looks like . Mrs O has been a lazy slacker so I probably have to provide .
    Do something Danke

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I made some Redneck Caviar.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Night before last was T bones on the grill , last night toasted , hot ham and cheese and tonight beef roast & potatoes .
    Do something Danke

Tonight, I'm grilling steak for Mr A and Number 1 son and Numba 2 and I are having shrimp. I'm also making a salad to go with it.

I also got a jump on tomorrow's dinner. Hot spicy beans. I love hot spicy beans but I think they taste best the next day so I'm cooking them today for tomorrow's meal. Plus, I'm out of my favorite HSB hot sauce and plan on picking some up at the store.

Hot Spicy Beans
    Northern Beans
    lots of chopped up celery, carrots, fresh jalapenos, and onions
    season with Adobo seasoning and a dash of oregano
    simmer all day
    top with El Yucateco Green Hot Sauce, fresh jalapenos, and avocado
    eat with Aldi tortilla chips (my personal fav)

I could eat the whole pot.

This stuff is the bomb. It's also great on seafood, chicken, and pork. On beef, I prefer the red.

Here's a review. He's right - it is tart but I love it. @ 2:26, his cat starts licking his naughty bits in the background, lol.

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Went to a new Greek joint on the square in Lawrenceville tonight. It was really good. I wasn't very hungry because I had a beer at McCray's before dinner so I just ordered a shrimp appetizer but Mr A let me taste his gyro and it was delicious. I was hoping Mr A would leave another bite on his plate but he rarely has leftovers, lol and I know better than to ask for more than one small bite of his food. After dinner, he took me for a coffee at the Racetrack. He gets an ice cream and lets me have the tip. My favorite part of ice cream cones is the last bite and he saves it for me.

Tonight was ribs and salad
    Do something Danke

I deep fried some green tomatoes.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    I deep fried some green tomatoes.
    Oh, yum. At the end of summer, we ate lots of fried green tomatoes. My dad had a big garden and hated waste so what we couldn't eat, my mom and I would can with jalapenos. Canned green tomatoes and jalapenos are great with collard greens. And, believe it or not, those canned green tomatoes are great on meatball sammiches.

Italian sausage, peppers-n-onions on crusty bread..

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tonight, is salad and baked potato night. I love baked potatoes with Heinz 57 and a little Ranch dressing.

Asked my 8yr old what he wants for his upcoming birthday. His reply? "A steak as big as my head." So he's gonna get his first trip to a fancy steak house. luckily his head is still pretty small.

Homemade beef-vegetable soup and peasant bread.

Popeyes Chicken.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Baked Ziti with garden tomato Marinara and homemade garlic bread.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Popeyes Chicken.
    Did you buy your tickets early?

Supporting Member
    Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Oh, yum. At the end of summer, we ate lots of fried green tomatoes. My dad had a big garden and hated waste so what we couldn't eat, my mom and I would can with jalapenos. Canned green tomatoes and jalapenos are great with collard greens. And, believe it or not, those canned green tomatoes are great on meatball sammiches.
    I like tomatoes in pizza mostly, red tomatoes or green tomatoes, I don't care, I like them. Tomato, jalapeno and chicken are my favorite ingredients, I make basic mexican-style pizza at home with it. A simple 12" pizza oven like this is usually enough to make such pizzas for a small party
    Last edited by Dundelionn; 12-03-2019 at 08:46 AM.

Turkey shepherds pie tonight.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tonight, I'm grilling shrimp and filet mignon. Essential foods. I'm serving them with good (essential) Aldi spring mix and riced cauliflower for me and Mr A and the boys get a baked potato.

I'm going to try out a new shrimp marinade from Chef John. I love his recipes but I can't stand his voice in youtube videos.

Last night was beef roast with potatoes and onions . I dunno about tonight , probably burgers

Fried chicken, fried tater-n-onions and canned corn....

Fried in home rendered lard of course.

Satay from chicken thighs with peanut sauce and IDK yet what else, probably rice, some pickled cabbage type stuff, fried onions etc.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by Farekunu View Post
    Pasta and salmon
    I had salmon last night. Probably my favorite fish. My second favorite would be fried catfish.

I love cooking different dishes every day. Today I made meatballs and rice. I also made fresh lemonade and baked small chocolate cupcakes for dessert.

Making and freezing spicy hot, culturally appropriated, meat pies...

Eating some too.

Rotisserie chicken.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    BBQ chicken with pasta and ground beef.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Blackened salmon and a salad - it paired nicely with a cup of merlot. I also had a pre-dinner vodka/grapefruit. Seriously, Kettle One Grapefruit and Rose Vodka with Owens grapefruit mixer is delicious. It's like a greyhound with a pedigree.

This mixer is so good, I drink it without booze sometimes.