Thread: Shem, now that you won your primary...

Exclamation Shem, now that you won your primary...

Who are running directly against in November?

How is the race stacking up?

Can you use some more donations?

(The last is silly question, I know.)
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd like to know too.

And I got your letter the other day, Shem. The check's in the mail.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Shem???

Sorry. I missed this thread for some reason. I guess because I didn't create it.

My district sends four reps to Concord. All four seats are up this November. All of the incumbents are Republicans, three of whom filed for reelection. I'm the fourth Republican on the ballot. There are four Democrat challengers. Here are all the people running: http://www.livefreeordiealliance.org...m&contest=2014

[ignore the floterial candidates at the bottom]

All the Dems have websites. Feel free to check those out for anything juicy.

Yard signs have been printed. Thanks to Gage for the graphic design. I'll post pics soon.

Looking to send one mailer to every Undeclared (i.e., Independent) voter in my district who has demonstrated a propensity to vote.
    Republican candidate for New Hampshire State House of Representatives

please donate at shemkellogg.com

bitcoin and precious metals gratefully accepted!

May Teh Force be with ya, Shem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by skfornh View Post
    Sorry. I missed this thread for some reason. I guess because I didn't create it.

My district sends four reps to Concord. All four seats are up this November. All of the incumbents are Republicans, three of whom filed for reelection. I'm the fourth Republican on the ballot. There are four Democrat challengers. Here are all the people running: http://www.livefreeordiealliance.org...m&contest=2014

[ignore the floterial candidates at the bottom]

All the Dems have websites. Feel free to check those out for anything juicy.

Yard signs have been printed. Thanks to Gage for the graphic design. I'll post pics soon.

Looking to send one mailer to every Undeclared (i.e., Independent) voter in my district who has demonstrated a propensity to vote.
    Multiple mailers would be good, and nothing beats meeting the voters personally. Knock doors!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Shemdogg... i'm seeing a plethora of tv ads for and against either Scott Brown or Jeanne Shaheen.
    It almost has me motivated to voting for somebody. The Boston market "on air" ads are seen over
    our mutual border by the MASS*WHOLES who sometimes are sorta socially liberal but are drawn to
    N.H becuz of its lack of taxes. Now that Mitt's main RomneyCare man is against the Lady Senator
    who helped along ObamaCare by her vote, and she has high odds of winning or loosing in about two
    weeks, since the race is that close, has ANY of the American Crossroads money helped y'all out???
    The senate race is lookin' intense. Fun, even. Is the best or worst ad a rip-off of that Geico ad that
    has a spellingbee theme? Old MacDonald had a farm eee iiii eee iiiii ooo. Shemdogg!! Good luck!!!