Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suspect In Moore, OK Workplace Beheading Recently Converted To Islam

Suspect In Moore, OK Workplace Beheading Recently Converted To Islam

A man reportedly beheaded a woman and stabbed another one at a Moore food distribution center Thursday afternoon.

According to Sgt. Jeremy Lewis with the Moore Police Department, coworkers told police that the suspect, 30-year-old Alton Alexander Nolen, had recently converted to Islam to become a Muslim. Coworkers said he had been trying to convert them to Islam, as well.

According to police, at about 4:05 p.m. Thursday, officers responded to the report of an “out-of-control” employee at Vaughan Foods, located at 216 NE 12th St. While speaking to the caller, officers learned that someone had been stabbed and gunshots were fired.

When officers arrived at the scene, police said they found two victims, 54-year-old Colleen Hufford and 43-year-old Tracy Johnson. Hufford was beheaded, and Johnson was suffering from multiple knife wounds.

More:
    http://www.news9.com/story/26635789/...erted-to-islam

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh I believe that without question...

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

This came out as a local story yesterday, that some disgruntled employee had stabbed someone before being shot by an armed security guard, who happened to be an off duty cop, and that the incident was under investigation. Now suddenly a stabbing becomes a beheading, and this guy is now suddenly a you-know-what. Of course, he won't ever live to see the inside of a courtroom or be able to tell his story. I imagine this particular piece of propaganda will go over better than the mystery faction that no one has ever heard of.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Plenty of info here locally. I have a coworker with a family member works there. The guy was in the process of converting to Islam, apparently. He had recently begun refusing to accept orders from female superiors, was constantly trying to convert coworkers and making fairly regular "infidel" rants at work. That's why he was fired. Before the termination was even over, he bolted from the hr office, jumped in his car, drove to another building and grabbed the first female he came across.
    There's no doubt what his motivation was.

He could just be crazy. This just in. Crazy people do crazy $#@! no matter their choice of gods.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by Elias Graves View Post
    Plenty of info here locally. I have a coworker with a family member works there. The guy was in the process of converting to Islam, apparently. He had recently begun refusing to accept orders from female superiors, was constantly trying to convert coworkers and making fairly regular "infidel" rants at work. That's why he was fired. Before the termination was even over, he bolted from the hr office, jumped in his car, drove to another building and grabbed the first female he came across.
    Was he seeing a psychiatrist? Was he on medication?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Was he seeing a psychiatrist? Was he on medication?
    He was seeing an imam and drugged on Islam.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    He could just be crazy. This just in. Crazy people do crazy $#@! no matter their choice of gods.
    Of course. "Just crazy" people convert to Islam, try to convert coworkers, go on infidel rants and cut women's heads off...

That is informative expert analysis on motivation behind this crime.

On a related motivation question that has been coming up now and then, what in your view was motivation of people who brought down wtc1/2/7?

Question arises, why it is almost always the "convert" in US/UK news?

Convert 1:

Convert 2:

Recall RM 1.0 of CNN's "Home Grown Hate" fame.

Convert 3:

British mother in her 40s suspected of joining the Islamic State and warns that she will behead Christians with a ‘blunt knife’
    Sunday 31 Aug 2014 5:55 pm
    Sally Jones fronted an all-girl rock bank in the 90s (Picture: Youtube)
    Sally Jones is believed to be the woman in this picture, brandishing an AK-47 rifle (Picture: Twitter)

Link: puppet masters

how convenient this happens exactly at this moment. either it was a crazy person or a real sory. either way the gov will use it to instill more fear on the masses. or rather the dumb masses.

1 "beheading" and americans are going to become paranoid and afraid.

whatever is left of the middle class, they need to get their heads out of their A@# , there have been stabbings/shootings and muggings of all sorts going on in the inner cities for over a century, do not expect 1 beheading to change the safety of america ,especially in big cities where people are not allowed to conceal carry or own a gun to begin with...and when employees are not permitted to conceal carry. Because of the times we live in where people seem to retaliate like cowards for being fired, or disliked by peers...I think people should conceal even if its not "lawful"

Of course. "Just crazy" people convert to Islam, try to convert coworkers, go on infidel rants and cut women's heads off...
    I don't get what you are trying to imply. Are you saying this guy wasn't nuts?

It doesn't matter what really happened....because we'll never know what really happened.

What matters, and what will have the biggest effect on all of us, is what they tell Boobus, and what Boobus believes happened.

It's all over now. We're screwed.
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 09-26-2014 at 04:16 PM.

They'll fix this by having more DUI, driver license, and seat belt checkpoints for all Americans. That'll teach ISIS!

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    They'll fix this by having more DUI, driver license, and seat belt checkpoints for all Americans. That'll teach ISIS!
    Not to mention taking away guns that we might need to defend ourselves if this threat is real.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How does someone get that big a weapon into work?
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

I don't think this will have any effect on the ISIS situation. It will not increase or decrease public opinion of the conflict and it will have no effect on our gun and self-protection rights. In fact, it was supposedly ended by someone carrying a firearm.
    No more IRS.
    I am now old enough to vote.

Something for the neoconservative idiots to feast on. Could you imagine if Eric Frein had been a Muslim, instead of a white survivalist? Fox News and Free Republic would be going ape-sh**.

The guy was a nut, that goes without saying. He was also a disgruntled worker who was fired. It also seems he was motivated by radical beliefs. It all works together.

The media will use this for their own pro-war agenda. Never let a crisis go to waste.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I seriously doubt murderers are routinely going around cutting people's heads off. Seems like that is a signature style of killing. If they call it workplace violence, then we should expect to see a lot of people who had their heads cut off in acts of workplace violence, not just one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I seriously doubt murderers are routinely going around cutting people's heads off. Seems like that is a signature style of killing. If they call it workplace violence, then we should expect to see a lot of people who had their heads cut off in acts of workplace violence, not just one.
    "You" 'wage a war on Islam' and people are going to respond. Expect more types of these instances (though many will be blown out of proportion).

I'm not defending it in the least. The individuals should be shot and killed (if that's what it takes) on an individual and self defense basis.

The odds of being murdered by the police are still higher.

Yet FOX or CNN or MSNBC etc. are not speaking of the people being shot or otherwise murdered rather routinely in this country. It does have something to do with this fear mongering campaign inculcating Americans into this fear based, suspicious society.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

You know the real solution to all of this is for everyone to go armed. Someone yanks out a machete and starts going bonkers after someone, shoot him. Shoot him dead. They guy who was about to be 12 pounds lighter will be grateful, even if the cops do decide to freak out.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    "You" 'wage a war on Islam' and people are going to respond. Expect more types of these instances (though many will be blown out of proportion).

I'm not defending it in the least. The individuals should be shot and killed (if that's what it takes) on an individual and self defense basis.

The odds of being murdered by the police are still higher.

Yet FOX or CNN or MSNBC etc. are not speaking of the people being shot or otherwise murdered rather routinely in this country. It does have something to do with this fear mongering campaign inculcating Americans into this fear based, suspicious society.
    Seems more like war is being waged upon me if they are trying to cut my head off. I will defend myself as necessary.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    You" 'wage a war on Islam' and people are going to respond

Most Muslims are killed by other Muslims for, uh, being Muslim. Christians used to do the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by pessimist View Post

Most Muslims are killed by other Muslims for, uh, being Muslim. Christians used to do the same thing.
    And people are responding.

The whole thing is ridiculous from my perspective. But then again, I don't have a religious mind or any desire to blow $#@! up and kill people for not subscribing to my weltanschauung, or for having a slightly different take on it.

I just can't comprehend it. It just really seems high school drama queen to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Seems more like war is being waged upon me if they are trying to cut my head off. I will defend myself as necessary.
    Until 500,000 children starve to death here because of economic interference or some fifteen predominantly Christian countries are bombed by and large without provocation, I just do not see how you consider that so.

Most Muslims would condemn these sorts of acts, FWIW. The ones I've met have all been stand up, hard working types who do not want to be associated with the radicalized factions.

Decades of foolish policy, they've been kicking hornet's nests... and it won't be the Muslims that inflict the most damage. It will come when this country is bankrupt to money lenders and has to live beneath its means.

Probably will turn a [more] socialized stride, a despot elected or assuming power (the people will cheer for it, probably). Such is the way of the world.

You are more likely to be struck by lightning if that makes you feels any better. The only difference is waging a war on lightning wouldn't increase the probability of lightning striking.

And the police murder people daily. I mean murder, not kill. $#@! ISIS. One day everyone knows their name. The CIA has been doing shady $#@! since the OSS and frankly, it smells. But what's a few billion to a couple trillion? (not that you support that, of course... I really don't know if you do)
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Seems I've hit a nerve. And all this time, I've been told, the folks doing those terrorist acts were not Islamic. Perhaps I've been lied to.

Quote Originally Posted by pessimist View Post

I'm sure that is what it is.

What do you know about Ahmed Hassan al-Bakr or Husni al-Za'im.

'They've' been meddling in that region for 70 years, causing trouble as they go.

If you are unfamiliar with what I am referring to I'd recommend starting with Killing Hope by William Blum, followed up by Blowback by Chalmers Johnson, The Sorrows of Empire by Chalmers Johnson, and finally, Dirty Wars by Jeremy Scahill. (in that order, preferably.. it paints a pretty accurate picture)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast