Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rand Paul To Stress ‘Fusionism’ At Values Voters

Quote Originally Posted by jjdoyle View Post
    Why does Rand view ISIS as being a legitimate threat though? I'm curious. I mean, ISIS may use anti-Israel stuff for recruitment purposes for their Middle East crusade (like other organizations have), but Rand voted to give Israel more foreign aid? So, Rand sees ISIS as a threat, and voted to do something like giving Israel funds, which causes certain groups in the Middle East to not like us. So, Rand's solution, is to continue bombing people (which isn't effective in making friends), and doing something as a politician that the 9/11 Commission (Fraud) Report says was one of the reasons we were attacked on 9/11?

Rand voting to give Israel more funds, makes us (the U.S.A) less safe, based on what I know is said to cause outrage for some in the Middle East.
    Rand supporting airstrikes in the Middle East against the equivalent of Tusken Raiders, makes us less safe, based on what I know is the history of causing outrage and likely retaliation from some in the Middle East.
    I think the position Rand has taken on foreign aid is that he still believes that all foreign aid should eventually be phased out and ended, but as long as we give foreign aid to these Middle Eastern countries that hate us, we shouldn't cut foreign aid to Israel. He wants to cut foreign aid to countries that hate us first and then eventually wean Israel off of foreign aid and have them be an independent nation.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    I think the position Rand has taken on foreign aid is that he still believes that all foreign aid should eventually be phased out and ended, but as long as we give foreign aid to these Middle Eastern countries that hate us, we shouldn't cut foreign aid to Israel. He wants to cut foreign aid to countries that hate us first and then eventually wean Israel off of foreign aid and have them be an independent nation.
    I don't know why Israel isn't viewed as hating us, considering they were spying on us, and might have had knowledge about the 9/11 attacks beforehand, and didn't warn us. Of course, that information is classified, and can't be talked about. And I 100% understand why Rand is trying to pander to those voters now, and doing what he is doing, but I don't think it's going to work. As the Values Voters Summit straw poll shows.

Rand Paul voting to give Israel more foreign aid, is not only not logical, but it makes us less safe.

I don't know why Israel isn't viewed as hating us, considering they were spying on us, and might have had knowledge about the 9/11 attacks beforehand, and didn't warn us. Of course, that information is classified, and can't be talked about.
    If it's classified and can't be talked about, how exactly do you know that Israel had knowledge of the 9-11 attacks beforehand?

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    If it's classified and can't be talked about, how exactly do you know that Israel had knowledge of the 9-11 attacks beforehand?
    Do you want to see the Fox News report video discussing it?

Here:

Which, I think may have something to do with the 28 pages removed from the 9/11 Commission Report as well, though I don't know how much more is classified behind 9/11.
    Last edited by jjdoyle; 09-28-2014 at 09:31 PM. Reason: added video

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do you want to see the Fox News report video discussing it?
    Sure. Please provide a link.

You know I was taught in school that Calvin Coolidge was one of the worst presidents.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
    I was going to post the video of the speech, but I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a Calvin Coolidge thread now or what....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBqvsVnZSzg

Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    You know I was taught in school that Calvin Coolidge was one of the worst presidents.
    Who wasn't?

No tyrant wants us to understand that the only government that can kick off a Roaring Twenties economy is a small, humble government based on peace (so we can save money for non-destructive investments) and liberty (so we can innovate and produce without interference). But as much as they want to cover up history in the Soviet style, the Roaring Twenties era speaks for itself. And so did Coolidge--wisely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123