Thread: Former Military Officer Antonio Buehler vs. Criminal Cops of Austin (TX)

Former Military Officer Antonio Buehler vs. Criminal Cops of Austin (TX)

Hoping to spread news about this as far as I can to raise as much help as possible. https://rally.org/EndPoliceAbuse

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Unregistered

for people who don't want to click...

On January 1, 2012, I saw two Austin cops assaulting a woman who had not committed a crime. When I tried to take pictures and question the cops, I was assaulted and charged with a felony crime of spitting in a cop’s face (2-10 year prison sentence).

Fortunately, numerous witnesses came forward, including one who took video of the incident. Every witness said the cop lied, and the video proves it. However, the Austin Police Department pushed forward with their charges against me.

A few months after my assault and false arrest, I joined with local activists to launch the Peaceful Streets Project, a grassroots movement dedicated to stopping police abuse. We began to educate people on their rights (Know Your Rights trainings), document police activity (cop watches) and we held a Police Accountability Summit.

We recently found out through a Freedom of Information request that the Austin Police responded to my standing up for my rights, and our attempts to hold them accountable, by colluding to arrest me and others for filming them. I was subsequently arrested while filming cops three more times, as were other Peaceful Streets Project members.

We also found that they’ve tried to bring forward additional bogus charges against me. We’ve confirmed that they’ve taken charges of online impersonation and child endangerment (both felonies) to the District Attorney, and we are told they’ve also tried to get me indicted on a felony charge of racketeering. All because I dared to stand up to their lies, expose their crimes, and tried to hold them accountable.

We’ve also found that they’ve produced internal documents and emails claiming that we are “domestic terrorists” in an apparent attempt to lay the groundwork to justify using violent force against us in the future … for filming them committing crimes.

I need help fighting back. We have filed a civil suit against the city and the cops who victimized me. We need to raise money to win this suit so that we can expose the Austin Police Department for their crimes. They are using tremendous taxpayer funded resources to derail my life, please help me stand up to them by donating.

All donations will go to my lawyer, Daphne Silverman. Funds will pay for depositions, private investigators and experts. Any funds raised in excess of our legal costs will be donated to the Peaceful Streets Project.
    I can see it. Haven't researched it, but sounds "normal" for ANY big city...
    Someday, I hope that "liberals" will see that their nanny state mentality requires their police state to "enforce" all their ninny laws. I won't be holding my breath. Ahhhhh, Austin, Texas, the only "free" part of Texas, right? right??? lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can see it. Haven't researched it, but sounds "normal" for ANY big city...
    Someday, I hope that "liberals" will see that their nanny state mentality requires their police state to "enforce" all their ninny laws. I won't be holding my breath. Ahhhhh, Austin, Texas, the only "free" part of Texas, right? right??? lmao.
    Anyone that tells you that Austin is the "free" part of Texas means that it is the city that bans more things than the rest. It's a centrally planned orwellian $#@! hole. They have some nice places to eat, drink, and listen to music though.

Unregistered

OMG

I remember now Antonio!

Tejano???

watch?v=qNVZDpGCKks

Brass.

(might sound like a concerted effort conspiracy folks, but I am seriously just remembering who this patriot is, sorry)

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    Anyone that tells you that Austin is the "free" part of Texas means that it is the city that bans more things than the rest. It's a centrally planned orwellian $#@! hole. They have some nice places to eat, drink, and listen to music though.
    That's right.
    Austin used to be cool, and we could all argue about just when the "coolness" ceased to exist in another thread that would never end, but it all boils down to boiling the frog. lol.

Unregistered

/watch?v=qNVZDpGCKks

Yikes.
    Apparently, Antonio is not a Texas native, is (former) military and gets harassed by Austin police for trying to account for any actions taken upon a vulnerable woman. What a wake up call...