Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FBI Says No One Killed at Sandy Hook

No lawsuits = no shooting

Any lawsuits filed over Sandy Hook?

And who could ever forget Robbie Parker???

"Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ALEX JONES REALLY IS BILL HICKS
    by MackQuigley

Alex Jones’ beginning? Alex Jones’ career did not spontaneously begin on his own initiative with an Austin talk radio and local cable access program, as he has alleged.

Rather, his career actually began with Sacred Cow Productions – a multi-media company founded by musician/writer Kevin Booth and comedian/entertainer/actor Bill Hicks.

Bill Hicks’ career was stalled in stand-up and he began trying to take new career directions – including ‘conspiracy‘ theories. At the time of his alleged death he was ranting about the Waco massacre. Then two years later “Alex Jones” shows up at the same spot as the new ‘right-wing hero’ by championing the Waco Branch Davidians by helping them rebuild their church.

But this article will show proof that that was just Bill Hicks under the guise of a new persona – the result of plastic surgery, testosterone, growth hormone, larynx surgery, and cosmetics. Evidence indicates that Bill Hicks transitioned himself into a new ‘right wing’ talk-radio conspiracy-minded shock jock just as some in government were raising the alarm about Timothy McVeigh ‘lone wolf’ type domestic terrorists. Also it was the advent of the internet-era and so the timing was perfect to insert a glib provoking-agent into the ‘militia’ scene – someone who could get out front and the lead patriots around in circles. And so Bill Hicks apparently went to work for the CIA as Alex Jones, their new ‘infowarrior’.

1. Physical evidence proves Alex is really Bill Hicks:
    – Teeth exactly match.

Examine carefully – this is forensic proof that the individuals are one and the same.

Alex Jones and Bill Hicks have the same teeth … what are the odds of that ??

Exact alignment of face and teeth.

- Facial alignment measurements are exactly the same.

– Side facial alignment (profile) also the same.

Perfect alignment w/plastic surgery. Faces are turned slightly shifting ears.

- Same eye colour (brown).

– Same standing height: measured next to Kevin Booth.

- Same sitting height: measured next to Dave Prewitt (same Capzeyez studio)

http://mackquigley.wordpress.com/2014/07/26/11616/
    Last edited by CPUd; 09-25-2014 at 05:08 PM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't feed the troll derail attempt ^^^^^^^^^^

(wouldnt surprise me at all if Alex used to be Bill though.)
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I dunno, I've seen early AJ interviews and their voices were a bit different, Bill Hicks had more of that "bweeeuuupppp bbbbweeeeoooo" accent and AJ doesn't really have that at all.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Bill Hicks = Alex Jones?

I'm down. I need to start listening to more Alex/Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I dunno, I've seen early AJ interviews and their voices were a bit different, Bill Hicks had more of that "bweeeuuupppp bbbbweeeeoooo" accent and AJ doesn't really have that at all.
    "bweeeuuupppp bbbbweeeeoooo"

My sentiment as well.

I wish Hicks was still alive...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Oh, yes. Absolutely.

The federal government should handle everything because state and local governments are amateurish and could be racist and because individuals aren't called public servants so of course none of us can have an unselfish bone in our bodies so only the federal government can do any of this in a trustworthy manner but of course the federal government is made up of humans like the rest of us and it isn't fair of us to expect them to be perfect but it couldn't have done this thing out of malice because we all know it never does anything right and there's no way to have so many people in on something and keep them all quiet even if Snowden is in Russia and Assange is in jail on trumped up charges and a few high profile madames are dead of hot lead poisoning but the federal government couldn't have done that either because it's too messy and amateurish and therefore the federal government types who took the fall had to be 'off the reservation' because otherwise the federal government which never does anything right would have been more professional and no one would have been caught.

Watergate not withstanding but of course that doesn't count because Nixon was a Republican and a crazy one too so all this stuff that started under Dubya and is still going on had to have become a mercenary operation or Obama would have been honorable for once and given the Nobel back because somethings are sacred and a peace prize committee started a hundred years ago by an arms manufacturer couldn't possibly be corrupted that would just be wrong and would mean millions of secular humanists have misplaced faith and if that were true surely the New York Times would have made that news fit.

Besides I didn't see it on CNN so it isn't true.

Relax, pessimist. You're on RPFs now. You can stop tying yourself in knots trying to make all the excuses make sense and look at the evidence honestly. Of course, it might convert you from a cockeyed optimist in pessimist's clothing to an honest person--so honest that to thine own self you might even be true--but that's the risk you take coming here.

The cognitive dissonance required to still believe in this system at this late date makes me dizzy. We should all do this once in a while; now I know why the people still trying to desperately believe in this government all wear the same expression as a kitten chasing its tail.
    Consolidation/centrallization of power isn't a conspiracy, its the outcome of different individuals naturally trying to acquire power for themselves. Obama isn't in love with executive power, he's in love with HIS power. It always goes in the federal direction because they have the military and the supremacy clause. THis ridiculous idea that every important thing ever is coordinated is just absurd, its not practical.

Don't get me wrong, I believe in conspiracies. But there needs to be a liar/conspirator with something to gain from his lies or crimes or whatever. The fact that ppl do things that we don't like doesn't mean its a conspiracy. There are good, honest ppl who want global communism, that's not a conspiracy, its just their view.

Quote Originally Posted by maybemaybenot View Post
    There are good, honest ppl who want global communism, that's not a conspiracy, its just their view.
    People who want that are neither "Good" nor "Honest".
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by FloralScent View Post
    Watch the documentary on TWA Flight 800 on Netflix, it's a real eye-opener. The government has no problem intimidating or ignoring hundreds of witnesses, manipulating/destroying evidence and just flat out lying, and media is all too happy to go along with it. They also have unlimited funding to make the truth whatever they want it be, paid for by me and you.
    Thanks for the tip. I'm almost through watching it. Interesting.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why would somebody go through the trouble of plastic surgery to have a look like Alex Jones?

(got shortened too- Jones is three inches shorter than Hicks was)

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    Okay, put on your critical thinking hat. Which is more likely:

1. The government engaged in a massive conspiracy involving hundreds of people to stage a fake massacre but they expose the whole thing by not reporting the deaths on some obscure bureaucratic report; or
    2. There are flaws in the way the government compiles and reports statistics.
    The first one, duh, anyone who thinks the second one is obviousy a pro-government shill

/s

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

http://mackquigley.wordpress.com/2014/07/26/11616/

Perfect alignment w/plastic surgery. Faces are turned slightly shifting ears.
    Why would somebody go through the trouble of plastic surgery to have a look like Alex Jones?

(got shortened too- Jones is three inches shorter than Hicks was 5' 10" vs 6' 1")

Quote Originally Posted by maybemaybenot View Post
    Consolidation/centrallization of power isn't a conspiracy, its the outcome of different individuals naturally trying to acquire power for themselves. Obama isn't in love with executive power, he's in love with HIS power. It always goes in the federal direction because they have the military and the supremacy clause. THis ridiculous idea that every important thing ever is coordinated is just absurd, its not practical.

Don't get me wrong, I believe in conspiracies. But there needs to be a liar/conspirator with something to gain from his lies or crimes or whatever. The fact that ppl do things that we don't like doesn't mean its a conspiracy. There are good, honest ppl who want global communism, that's not a conspiracy, its just their view.
    …And yet it becomes a conspiracy the moment they begin working in conjunction, using their public offices, etc., to morph their “views” into our reality.

Such is a divisive conspiracy which surrounds the affluence of the wealthy against the orchestrated subjugation of those not—a war that has raged on and on, silently, ever since the inception of social control and financial empowerment. Regardless of how right I might be, I will be found to be wrong, and not for any lesser reasoning than lacking the requisite wealth to chamber or hold captive competing voices.

Yes “consolidation/centralization of power” is a conspiracy, because nowhere is it mandated by America’s organic law, in fact it was explicitly denied throughout that very instrument.

Funny thing, ironically the staff at “Pope & Associates”, on the show Scandal, does not believe in conspiracies either, all the while, what is it that they themselves are engaging in?
    Last edited by Weston White; 09-25-2014 at 10:30 PM.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

(got shortened too- Jones is three inches shorter than Hicks was 5' 10" vs 6' 1")
    But you have it all wrong, he wasn't trying to look like Alex Jones, Bill Hicks == Alex Jones. How can you explain the fact that they have the same hands?

There are numerous photoshop fakes of his childhood photos- they got the eyes wrong on some of them:

oh jeez would y'all stop with that $#@!. It's funny because it's like Andy Kaufman.

The annoying thing is to read people who believe it but also think both Jones and Hicks are the same politically. They really weren't.

Funny you should mention that:

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    The ears, extra dimple, and nose....

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does anyone actually believe this nonsense conspiracy theory?

Getting back to the topic...

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Or #3. Police killings are not counted as murders or Homicides.
    And a cop tripped over his dick and shot up a school.

Not counted.

or #4. Government created community. and there were no children.. except on paper for federal funding.

This is admittedly Speculation.
    but that happens when the Media produced story is highly questionable.
    These are both version of my #1 - huge conspiracy to create and/or cover up some nefarious event then exposed by a deliberate entry in an official government report. Not impossible, but really NOT very likely. I am not venturing an opinion on the Sandy Hook conspiracy theory. I am saying only that this bit of "evidence" fails the common sense test.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Quote Originally Posted by 56ktarget View Post
    Does anyone actually believe this nonsense conspiracy theory?
    Please be more concise in your posts, because I don't know what the $#@! you're talking about. The Alex Jones is Bill Hicks thing?

Lets assume for a second that Sandy Hook WAS fabricated in an attempt to make firearms or certain firearms illegal.

Boy didn't that backfire.
    Libertarians - trying to improve the world through ideas and free markets rather than legislation and prisons.

Quote Originally Posted by Bman View Post
    Lets assume for a second that Sandy Hook WAS fabricated in an attempt to make firearms or certain firearms illegal.

Yup. The gun grabbers brought their "A" game and got hammered.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

Okay. This is classic. An anti conspiracy theoriest defending a conspiracy theoriest from a conspiracy theory. Gotta love RPF!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    Yup. The gun grabbers brought their "A" game and got hammered.
    Hammered?
    Seems they got restrictive laws passed,, and more registration.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bman View Post

Not when they use it in their statistics to take guns away.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

8-23-14
    California Lawmakers Approve Mental Health Gun Confiscation Bill and Ammunition Background Check Bill
    http://gunssavelives.net/blog/gun-la...nd-check-bill/
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Sandy Hook Investigator: Connecticut PD Had FBI Falsify Crime Statistics
    Says state police insiders have pointed him to "script" of event

by Adan Salazar | Infowars.com | September 26, 2014

Prominent school safety consultant and former Florida state trooper Wolfgang Halbig says he’s spoken with the FBI regarding crime statistics which show no murders occurred in Newtown in 2012.

“I did get a response,” Halbig said yesterday on the Alex Jones Show. “I called New Haven FBI offices and their response is they’ve been asked by the Connecticut State Police not to put those numbers on their data sheet. Now when has the state police ever told the FBI what to do?”

After police and first responders failed to follow the proper emergency protocols at Sandy Hook, Halbig began looking into the shooting and has discovered various anomalies which have led him to believe the entire incident was a contrived event.

When questioned as to how an entire community could possibly be involved in the staging of such a massive event, Halbig points to top-down federal emergency exercises known as “Capstone” events, FEMA response drills where first responders and others train on “incident management and mass casualty response to manmade or natural disasters.”

“The American people need to wake up and listen to what these exercises are,” says Halbig. “A Homeland Security FEMA Capstone Exercise, it starts at the White House, at the president’s desk, goes all the way through Congress, through the Attorney General, down through the FBI, all the way down to the local government. It is a whole community event, and that’s what I think happened at Sandy Hook.”

On yesterday’s show, Halbig also described how he’s spent $15,000 trying to follow up on various FOIA requests, and said sources inside the Connecticut state police have guided him to key pieces of evidence inside documents put out by the state which reveal the “script” followed during the event.

“The state troopers showed me where the script is within the 11,000 page document. You know, the Sandy Hook commission the governor appointed they actually called this 11,000 page document the biggest data dump… You’ll spend the rest of your life trying to read it and trying to understand it.”

Among other key peculiarities Halbig says reveal the shooting to be a hoax, he notes the absence of trauma helicopters, which he says were never even called to be on standby, an odd visit to his home by homicide investigators who threatened him and demanded that he stop asking questions, and the fact that none of the parents of the Sandy Hook victims moved to file a lawsuit against the school, when in every other school shooting suits have been filed.

“I’m telling you nobody died… I’ve been a school administrator for 30 some odd years. When I have a child with a broken arm, or I’ve got a fight on the school bus, or a child’s been stabbed or shot, the first thing we get ready for are lawsuits. Alex, if there would have been just 2 or 3 lawsuits filed by the parents or loved ones who lost someone that day at Sandy Hook, I’d go away.”

Continued...

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Hammered?
    Seems they got restrictive laws passed,, and more registration.
    None at all at the Federal level. In the states where new laws were passed, most were protective of gun ownership and those that were not were in states where gun ownership is already damn near illegal anyway. In the states (like Colorado) that truly lost some rights, the political payback was swift and painful. It was a dismal failure for gun grabbers.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast