Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI Says No One Killed at Sandy Hook

FBI Says No One Killed at Sandy Hook

FBI Says No One Killed at Sandy Hook

Agency publishes crime report showing "0" murders occurred in Newtown in 2012

Recently released FBI crime statistics curiously show that no murders occurred in Newtown, Connecticut, in 2012, despite reports that numerous schoolchildren and faculty members were slaughtered during a shooting rampage in December of that year.

Data from a recent FBI report shows zero murders occurred in Newtown in 2012. / Click to enlarge

On December 14, 2012, the world watched in horror as the corporate media reported the deaths of 20 students and 6 staff members at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown at the hands of a deranged 20-year-old.
    Internet sleuths immediately took to the web to stitch together clues indicating the shooting could be a carefully-scripted false flag event, similar to the 9/11 terror attacks, the central tenet being that the event would be used to galvanize future support for gun control legislation. Two years later, and scores of politicians and gun control groups have cited the Sandy Hook incident as a pretext to curtail Americans’ Second Amendment rights.
    The investigation took an odd turn earlier this year when national school safety consultant Wolfgang Halbig was visited and threatened at his home by homicide detectives after he began reporting on additional inconsistencies in the Sandy Hook narrative, which he believes prove the shooting to be fabricated.
    Among 16 questions which Halbig says are key to unlocking the Sandy Hook mystery, Halbig asks, “Why and for what reason would the FBI classify the SHES shooting when they did not classify the Columbine shooting which also was an Active Shooter Mass Casualty Incidents (AS/MCI)?” Additionally, Halbig questioned why no trauma helicopters were ever summoned to the school, and why paramedics and EMTs weren’t allowed to enter the building to try to save lives. In contrast to the Connecticut report, the 2012 FBI crime report for the state of Colorado shows that 29 murders occurred in the town of Aurora that year, a figure which takes into account the number of people who died in the Century Theater during the premiere of Christopher Nolan’s Dark Knight Rises film.

2012 FBI crime report for the state of Colorado shows 29 murders occurred that year.

While those who question the official Sandy Hook story have largely been marginalized, the FBI’s own data is now seemingly substantiating their theories.

The FBI page:

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...#disablemobile

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.....
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So what happened to the dead children? What about the teachers? Are they being raised by a govt agency? Shipped off to China for slave labor? In protective custody? I'm pretty sure theyre missing. So is Adam Lanza and his mother.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.....
    Dammit!

And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids.
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

This chart counts an additional 36 murders in CT "Non-Metropolitan Counties" that are not reflected in the first chart, which has total of 110:

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...abledatadecpdf

According to the FBI site: http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...ta-declaration

The data used in creating this table were from all city and town law enforcement agencies submitting 12 months of complete offense data for 2012.
    The figures were as reported from local law enforcement agencies. The chart simply compiles data they provided to the FBI.

A thought. Newtown was in December. Perhaps the paperwork reporting crimes did not reach the FBI offices until after New Years and were counted in 2013? Or maybe they just don't participate in the program?

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...guidelines-new

Submitting UCR data to the FBI is a collective effort on the part of city, university/college, county, state, tribal, and federal law enforcement agencies to present a nationwide view of crime. Participating agencies throughout the country voluntarily provide reports on crimes known to the police and on persons arrested. For the most part, agencies submit monthly crime reports, using uniform offense definitions, to a centralized repository within their state. The state UCR Program then forwards the data to the FBI’s UCR Program.[2] Agencies in states that do not have a state UCR Program submit their data directly to the FBI. Staff members review the information for accuracy and reasonableness. [The FBI distributes the data presentations, special studies, and other publications compiled from the data to all who are interested in knowing about crime in the nation.]
    Again the possibility that a report was not filed yet at the time data was compiled.

(just speculation- like everybody else, I have no way of knowing why the numbers aren't there)

I looked for 2013 chart but that is not available yet (at least I could not find it).
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 09-24-2014 at 11:52 PM.

they also didn't say Osama bin Laden is responsible for 9/11, even after he's reported dead.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/usama-bin-laden

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    According to the FBI site: http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...ta-declaration

The figures were as reported from local law enforcement agencies. The chart simply compiles data they provided to the FBI.

A thought. Newtown was in December. Perhaps the paperwork reporting crimes did not reach the FBI offices until after New Years and were counted in 2013? Or maybe they just don't participate in the program?

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...guidelines-new

Again the possibility that a report was not filed yet at the time data was compiled.

(just speculation- like everybody else, I have no way of knowing why the numbers aren't there)

I looked for 2013 chart but that is not available yet (at least I could not find it).
    Wow man, you really ARE paid by the federal gubmints if you can defend this kind of $#@!.

Shill brigade is never late. ^^^^
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    Wow man, you really ARE paid by the federal gubmints Alex Jones (but I repeat myself) if you can defend attack this kind of $#@!.

ps: there was never enough evidence to prove that OBL had anything to do with 9/11. He denied his involvement until the MSM made him a "rock star", then embraced it.

-t

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post

ps: there was never enough evidence to prove that OBL had anything to do with 9/11. He denied his involvement until the MSM made him a "rock star", then embraced it.

-t
    So the war in Afghanistan was all thanks to the media?

What's wrong with Alex Jones? he's the liberty movement's voice, and he's got all the evidence Osama didn't do 9/11 (as well as who did).

Right and government never lies...to get what they want?

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post

-t
    Yes and one of the leading alternative news host (Alex Jones) has been exposing it for 13 years.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by pessimist View Post
    So what happened to the dead children? What about the teachers? Are they being raised by a govt agency? Shipped off to China for slave labor? In protective custody? I'm pretty sure theyre missing. So is Adam Lanza and his mother.
    How do you know any of this?

I don't know about the teachers but the dead principal was interviewed the next day.

Okay, put on your critical thinking hat. Which is more likely:

1. The government engaged in a massive conspiracy involving hundreds of people to stage a fake massacre but they expose the whole thing by not reporting the deaths on some obscure bureaucratic report; or
    2. There are flaws in the way the government compiles and reports statistics.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't believe the words of the FBI but since their belief sorta agree with what I already believe, I will make an exception this one time

Sorry folks, but I just seem to be getting really lost in the shuffle on this one. Maybe I just dozed off and only dreamed about that school shooting.

What's interesting is when you lookup chicago. The FBI crime statistics really depends on local governments to report back the data, and do so with a certain standard of collection. There are some local governments that are simply too inept to provide the data, while others deliberately avoid it (chicago).

Is a sandy hook hoax possible? Yea, but I'm reluctant to believe it did not happen, based on what I know. What I can say is that, just as in 911, there is some really fishy stuff going on. There should be nothing confidential regarding the sandy hook incident. They're likely to try and cover up government stupidity, and then leverage the resulting tragedy - much like the "fast and furious" government gun smuggling. The source of the problem pins it on the innocent, to serve its own agenda. Its more than likely that children died at sandy hook, and its just likely in my opinion that government was responsible - why else would they harass and cover up? To me its more evil than a hoax.
    Last edited by brushfire; 09-25-2014 at 10:54 AM.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by FloralScent View Post
    How do you know any of this?
    Either Newton, Connecticut is a CIA run town filled with paid actors who are following a script, or the people 'allegedly' () killed by a deranged lunatic are actually dead, because I am fairly certain all the locals would have noticed at least a few of the children and teachers who were slaughtered around town.

Regardless it would have been a terrible movie that gives one nightmares. Horrible screenplay.
    Last edited by pessimist; 09-25-2014 at 10:58 AM.

Either Newton, Connecticut is a CIA run town filled with paid actors who are following a script, or the people 'allegedly' () killed by a deranged lunatic are actually dead, because I am fairly certain all the locals would have noticed at least a few of the children and teachers who were slaughtered around town.

Regardless it would have been a terrible movie that gives one nightmares. Horrible screenplay.
    Watch the documentary on TWA Flight 800 on Netflix, it's a real eye-opener. The government has no problem intimidating or ignoring hundreds of witnesses, manipulating/destroying evidence and just flat out lying, and media is all too happy to go along with it. They also have unlimited funding to make the truth whatever they want it be, paid for by me and you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

So you are saying all the data reached the FBI with exception only to homicides and robberies?

Newtown 27,904 7 0 5 0 2 185 32 151 2 1
    However there is this, but perhaps the FBI is aware of something local government is not?

Connecticut (throughout all of Connecticut):
    Murder3 143
    3 Includes 27 victims of Newtown mass shooting
    Middlesex County:
    Murder3 29
    3 Does NOT include 27 victims of Newtown mass shooting (see State Police Misc.)
    Newtown:
    Murder3 0
    3 Does NOT include 27 victims of Newtown mass shooting (see State Police Misc.)
    State Police Misc:
    Murder3 27
    Includes 27 victims of Newtown mass shooting
    See pp. 25, 33, 245, 415: http://www.dpsdata.ct.gov/dps/ucr/da...ETE%202012.pdf
    Last edited by Weston White; 09-25-2014 at 12:01 PM.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

I don't know, I don't think the gov't is nearly as competent as conspiracy theorists make them out to be. I mean, they obviously do a lot of shady stuff, but to think that everything is by design is absurd.

I don't know, I don't think the gov't is nearly as competent as conspiracy theorists make them out to be. I mean, they obviously do a lot of shady stuff, but to think that everything is by design is absurd.
    The shadow government is.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh, yes. Absolutely.

The federal government should handle everything because state and local governments are amateurish and could be racist and because individuals aren't called public servants so of course none of us can have an unselfish bone in our bodies so only the federal government can do any of this in a trustworthy manner but of course the federal government is made up of humans like the rest of us and it isn't fair of us to expect them to be perfect but it couldn't have done this thing out of malice because we all know it never does anything right and there's no way to have so many people in on something and keep them all quiet even if Snowden is in Russia and Assange is in jail on trumped up charges and a few high profile madames are dead of hot lead poisoning but the federal government couldn't have done that either because it's too messy and amateurish and therefore the federal government types who took the fall had to be 'off the reservation' because otherwise the federal government which never does anything right would have been more professional and no one would have been caught.

Watergate not withstanding but of course that doesn't count because Nixon was a Republican and a crazy one too so all this stuff that started under Dubya and is still going on had to have become a mercenary operation or Obama would have been honorable for once and given the Nobel back because somethings are sacred and a peace prize committee started a hundred years ago by an arms manufacturer couldn't possibly be corrupted that would just be wrong and would mean millions of secular humanists have misplaced faith and if that were true surely the New York Times would have made that news fit.

Besides I didn't see it on CNN so it isn't true.

Relax, pessimist. You're on RPFs now. You can stop tying yourself in knots trying to make all the excuses make sense and look at the evidence honestly. Of course, it might convert you from a cockeyed optimist in pessimist's clothing to an honest person--so honest that to thine own self you might even be true--but that's the risk you take coming here.

The cognitive dissonance required to still believe in this system at this late date makes me dizzy. We should all do this once in a while; now I know why the people still trying to desperately believe in this government all wear the same expression as a kitten chasing its tail.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-25-2014 at 12:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Why does the entire town need to be in on it? Apparently all of the victim families had purchase dates on their houses that were the same - it happened to be a database default, but what are the chances that all of the families had their purchase date set to the database default?

An example of how this could have happened was that some of these families may have lost their children a long time ago, and they were about to lose their house and become homeless and the CIA approached them and offered them a new life in a "New Town" with a new house - just provide the CIA with a picture of their child at around age 6 or 7... then perhaps right before the tragedy some of these families were given air conditioned bungalos and private chefs on a private island near the Bahamas, while the families involved in crisis acting were left to their job after the tragedy. I have no idea how it actually went down, I'm just saying it's not that hard to find people desperate enough to participate in this sort of thing especially when the had no idea what they were participating in.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Why does the entire town need to be in on it? Apparently all of the victim families had purchase dates on their houses that were the same - it happened to be a database default, but what are the chances that all of the families had their purchase date set to the database default?

An example of how this could have happened was that some of these families may have lost their children a long time ago, and they were about to lose their house and become homeless and the CIA approached them and offered them a new life in a "New Town" with a new house - just provide the CIA with a picture of their child at around age 6 or 7... then perhaps right before the tragedy some of these families were given air conditioned bungalos and private chefs on a private island near the Bahamas, while the families involved in crisis acting were left to their job after the tragedy. I have no idea how it actually went down, I'm just saying it's not that hard to find people desperate enough to participate in this sort of thing especially when the had no idea what they were participating in.
    97% of federal cases end in a guilty plea. It ends this way because individuals become desperate when confronted with the power of the state. That number says quite a lot about the mind of an individual living within the AmeriKan system. It says much about the lengths they will go to.

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    Okay, put on your critical thinking hat. Which is more likely:

1. The government engaged in a massive conspiracy involving hundreds of people to stage a fake massacre but they expose the whole thing by not reporting the deaths on some obscure bureaucratic report; or
    2. There are flaws in the way the government compiles and reports statistics.
    Or #3. Police killings are not counted as murders or Homicides.
    And a cop tripped over his dick and shot up a school.

Not counted.

or #4. Government created community. and there were no children.. except on paper for federal funding.

This is admittedly Speculation.
    but that happens when the Media produced story is highly questionable.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Hey guys, maybe a person occasionally loses his $#@! and goes on a killing spree and the government is just incompetent...

Nah, who am I kidding, they totally flew hundreds of people to the Bahamas and staged it.

Quote Originally Posted by malkusm View Post
    Hey guys, maybe a person occasionally loses his $#@! and goes on a killing spree and the government is just incompetent...
    Yes, they had the first responding police officers park 1/4 mile away and didn't allow the medical crews in the school at all because of incompetence... They didn't fly in any trauma helicopters because of incompetence... They had an active shooter drill planned that day, and they still did all of this, because of incompetence...

At some point when you start researching this stuff, these views you are espousing seem more incompetent than government.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast