Thread: Examiner: Jeb Bush is in!

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, and they are having a Clinton orgy on CNN right now.

Jeb vs. Hillary.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Stopped reading at Examiner....then read and saw no link to Politico. Such BS.

Stay out da Bushes!
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    Stopped reading at Examiner....then read and saw no link to Politico. Such BS.
    They are hedging... but basically it is widely understood that Jeb will be running in 2016.
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Isn't Examiner something like National Enquirer?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Isn't Examiner something like National Enquirer?
    No, it's just basically people like us writing news articles. They often aren't credible.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    NewsMax picked up the Politico story too:

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/jeb...l_uid=38455646

Meh. It's not like there was any doubt he was going to run. I just hope Christie runs too. Dilute the RINO vote.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Meh. It's not like there was any doubt he was going to run. I just hope Christie runs too. Dilute the RINO vote.
    I've heard that strategy two out of the last two presidential elections - didn't work out so well for the good guys. Just gives the MSM more bodies to put forward as "flavor of the month". Also allows the good guys MAYBE 5 minutes out of an hour-long debate to get their ideas out there. I'd just as soon see 1 Ron Paul and 1 or 2 establishment boys from the get go.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    I've heard that strategy two out of the last two presidential elections - didn't work out so well for the good guys. Just gives the MSM more bodies to put forward as "flavor of the month". Also allows the good guys MAYBE 5 minutes out of an hour-long debate to get their ideas out there. I'd just as soon see 1 Ron Paul and 1 or 2 establishment boys from the get go.
    Well it ain't exactly like we can stop someone from running. That said hopefully Rand doesn't do what Ron did in terms of not attacking the RINO candidate.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Well it ain't exactly like we can stop someone from running. That said hopefully Rand doesn't do what Ron did in terms of not attacking the RINO candidate.
    I think it's safe to say that if he's not nominated then he'll, by default, endorse the establisment candidate just because they're Republican.

I'm done with Bushes and Clintons. Heck, I'm fed up with the two party paradigm across the board. Both parties are guided by neocons. It's a big old club (to quote Carlin) and we ain't in it. I'll vote for the Independent if this scenario presents itself.

More importantly, I'm not going to help fund another establishment candidate. Hopefully junior isn't running political interference for them but time will tell. It always does.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 09-25-2014 at 04:15 PM.

Looks like they(the establishment) are trying Bush vs Clinton again. Isn't that obvious? Bad .

Yeah, and they are having a Clinton orgy on CNN right now.

Jeb vs. Hillary.

George P v. Chelsea.

That's coming too.