Thread: PHOTOS: LPAC 2014 09/18/14-09/20/14

PHOTOS: LPAC 2014 09/18/14-09/20/14

Over the weekend, I had the pleasure of attending the best political conference of the entire year, LPAC. Featured speakers included Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Justin Amash, Thomas Massie, Mark Sanford, Raul Labrador, Ted Cruz, Paul Broun, Ken Cuccinelli, Julie Borowski, Don Huffines, Jack Hunter, Bill Kauffman, and dozens of others. I also got to see many behind the scenes happenings with Ron, and I even got to fly with him on our United Airlines flight from Houston. You can find nearly 600 photos from the entire conference HERE.

I have to say this was probably the best event I've attended thus far, especially from an access stand point. There were a few things that I would have liked to have posted about publicly, but hopefully I've given a proper representation of the best liberty event of the entire year. If you have considered going to LPAC, but have never made actual plans, I highly suggest it! This was my fourth year attending LPAC, and I'm already looking forward to next year's conference as well.

You can find more than 600 photos from the entire convention here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/gagesk...7647964073305/
    Last edited by Gage; 09-23-2014 at 05:08 PM.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Awesome pictures Gage!
    SUPPORT LIBERTY IN 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Massachusetts View Post
    Awesome pictures Gage!
    Yes, indeed. As they always are.
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

lol at Ted Cruz making a gun with his hand. I don't know what was the context... but that is pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Massachusetts View Post
    Awesome pictures Gage!
    Thank you!
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Great pics.

I had a blast meeting all the rpf members

....don't like seeing Cruz there.

Anyway, nice pics Gage.

Here are some other pictures of the event, including pics with Ron:

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/c4libe...7647838531625/
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    ....don't like seeing Cruz there.

Anyway, nice pics Gage.
    Cruz got a pretty good reception I think until he started talking about radical Islamic extremists, but he clarified by saying Congress should declare war.

Are there any videos yet of the speakers? (Besides Rand)

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    Are there any videos yet of the speakers? (Besides Rand)
    There's this video.

Go Don Huffines! He is the MAN!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

We're just getting started. It's a good battery charger between defeats. Now, it's time to kick some ass!
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

How was the attendance? The "reporters" who covered it (e.g. Weigel, Etc) made it sound like there weren't many people there.

Quote Originally Posted by WD-NY View Post
    How was the attendance? The "reporters" who covered it (e.g. Weigel, Etc) made it sound like there weren't many people there.
    It has always been a tough sell to try to get people to DC, which is one of the reasons why I thought it'd be better if they traveled around, like when they held the first conference in Reno. It was definitely almost full for Ron, and probably only a few more empty seats for Rand.