Thread: Hannity coming to Rand Paul's defense against Coulter?

Question Hannity coming to Rand Paul's defense against Coulter?

Did Hannity really say in this video he likes libertarians? I feel like I'm in Bizzaro world right now.

Edit: not sure when this actually aired, if this is old news or has already been posted apologies.
    Last edited by orenbus; 09-21-2014 at 06:42 PM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, he said it. I've heard him say it before. I don't know to what degree he really means it, of course. I've seen Ron Paul on Hannity once and it was a civil conversation, Hannity said some stupid stuff on foreign policy but at least he was respectful. But, that was only one conversation. There's probably lots I don't know.

pure comedy. Even Sean doesn't take 'her' seriously. You can see his 'tongue in cheek' in this vid...

go away Ann....your 15 minutes was up 2 hours ago.

Suspiciously large adam's apple suggests that an equipment check and inventory be performed before any further contact.

I want to say.... dumb blonde...............

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Suspiciously large adam's apple suggests that an equipment check and inventory be performed before any further contact.
    I'm of the opinion that if suspicions are great enough to require an equipment check then no further contact is warranted at all let alone an equipment check. But maybe that's just me.

There is something about Coulter that I do like. I just can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's the way that she presents herself. Or her vibe. I don't know. I don't think she's very geo-politically astute but, of course, neither are many of our elected ones so...yeah. I guess she's okay from an American Idol perspective in the area of campaign strategy. Whatever keeps the natives restless. You know?
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 09-21-2014 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I'm of the opinion that if suspicions are great enough to require an equipment check then no further contact is warranted at all let alone an equipment check. But maybe that's just me.
    Last edited by orenbus; 09-21-2014 at 07:37 PM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    There is something about Coulter that I do like. I just can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's the way that she presents herself. Or her vibe. I don't know. I don't think she's very geo-politically astute but, of course, neither are many of our elected ones so...yeah. I guess she's okay from an American Idol perspective in the area of campaign strategy. Whatever keeps the natives restless. You know?
    I saw a clip once of Coulter on Bill Maher where she was the only one to condemn the rapes at the airport . She's one of the very few people I've heard who's not afraid to call it rape. That piece of $#@! Ben Afleck was on the same show and told everybody to bend over and take it--while he no doubt flies in his private jet with bags of cocaine where ever he wants unmolested.

I hate how often the only person with the balls (no pun intended in this case) to speak unspeakable truths is often really rotten on nearly everything else.

I love that she still parrots the whole "we need a candidate who can win" crappola all the while ignoring that her party's previous choices of the same criteria lost both times! Why does she let the democrats choose our candidate? We don't get a say in theirs?!
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgang Bohringer View Post
    I saw a clip once of Coulter on Bill Maher where she was the only one to condemn the rapes at the airport . She's one of the very few people I've heard who's not afraid to call it rape.
    Good on her for that.

She may be with us on that issue for the right reason, or s/he may have something to hide. Something that can't be tucked away.

Hannity, Beck, and O'Reilly are all libertarians now, haven't you heard?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Coulter is slowly becoming hated on the Right. She keeps tearing down conservatives such as Paul and Cruz, all for her RINO crushes: Christie and Romney.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    Coulter is slowly becoming hated on the Right. She keeps tearing down conservatives such as Paul and Cruz, all for her RINO crushes: Christie and Romney.
    Hope that you are correct.

At this rate, s/he will find herself closeted away in her log cabin with nothing else to do but fondle her gun and stare at her signed picture of J Edgar.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    Did Hannity really say in this video he likes libertarians? I feel like I'm in Bizzaro world right now.
    He says stuff like that all the time. It's part of his schtick.

Sean Hannity is a Great American.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Sean Hannity is a Great American.
    LOL that reminds me of this video I posted up back in 2007, of a Ron Paul supporter calling into his show, it got 150k views.

lol. sean wanted a commercial real fast huh?

There is something particularly unsettling about Ann Coulter - even ignoring politics.
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."