Thread: Fox’s Judge Jeanine: ISIS is ‘Single Biggest Threat’ in American History

Fox’s Judge Jeanine: ISIS is ‘Single Biggest Threat’ in American History

Could someone please turn this woman over to ISIS so that we can see her head roll?

by Andrew Desiderio | 12:19 am, September 21st, 2014

The threat is even bigger than those America faced during World War I, World War II, and September 11th, Pirro clarified. She also predicted that ISIS will come to America, “if [they are] not already on American soil.”

She foresees “painful” and “extensive” damage, whether they come “as a legion or lone wolves.”

Pirro took the opportunity to lambast President Obama’s policies on ISIS, saying we are neither ready nor prepared for the coming infiltration by ISIS. She also played clips from earlier this summer when she insisted the U.S. military should “bomb them, bomb them, keep bombing them, bomb them again and again.”
    more here... http://www.mediaite.com/tv/judge-jea...rican-history/
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Didnt FOX news say the same about al qaeda? funny how al qaeda is all of sudden quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by Constitutional Paulicy View Post
    Could someone please turn this woman over to ISIS so that we can see her head roll?

by Andrew Desiderio | 12:19 am, September 21st, 2014

more here... http://www.mediaite.com/tv/judge-jea...rican-history/
    If it were detached, I'd bet that it would just float away.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Didnt FOX news say the same about al qaeda? funny how al qaeda is all of sudden quiet.
    Al CIA-DUH just got boring after Bin Laden left the scene "officially" as BOOGIE MAN primero uno.

Send in the next act.
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 09-21-2014 at 07:57 AM.

Just a bit over the top there, Jeanine. Don't the letters USSR have any meaning for you?

All aboard the idiot train - Choo Choo. (Sorry, not idiot - propaganda mouthpiece)
    School of Salamanca - School of Austrian Economics - Liberty, Private Property, Free-Markets, Voluntaryist, Agorist. le monde va de lui męme

"No man hath power over my rights and liberties, and I over no mans [sic]."

What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty.

www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com
    An Arrow Against all Tyrants - Richard Overton vis. 1646 (Required reading!)

Boogity-boogity...

she is just positioning for 2016 or 2018 Senate run. screaming terrorism still works in NYC and Long Island. Greta, Hannity and O'Reilly have also had ISIS specials.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She foresees “painful” and “extensive” damage, whether they come “as a legion or lone wolves.”

THE SKY IS FALLING

All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

I honestly don't understand how people can watch her. I've seen a couple of her monologues and her voice and inflection are so annoying it feels like I'm hearing nails across a chalk board. I seriously can't even watch this or any other videos with her in it, she's so annoying.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

There people have lost their minds.

Principles over profit has gone.
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

I laughed when I read the headline. Then I when I actually listened to the spew from out of her mouth.

A bigger threat than the British Empire posed in the Eighteenth Century?

Oh, wait. These are Rothschild-kissing globalist scum. They undoubtedly think we'd have been better off if we lost the Revolutionary War...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Can we get a soup of the day style poster board that will inform me of the terrorist threat of the day? This $#@! is getting confusing.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

Quote Originally Posted by roho76 View Post
    Can we get a soup of the day style poster board that will inform me of the terrorist threat of the day? This $#@! is getting confusing.
    Good idea.

MENACE IMMINENTE DU JOUR:

al Qaeda
    ISIS/ISIL/IS
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-21-2014 at 10:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by roho76 View Post
    Yeah, really.

Here you go. US admits there is a much scarier terrorist group than ISIS

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by presence; 09-21-2014 at 01:51 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

On a side note, good advice would be to never trust a cross-eyed judge reading from a teleprompter. You know? Something scwewy about that.

Turn them off...

Does the makeup department at Feaux News deliberately set out to make people look like Oompa-Loompahs?