Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Longest Setting Republican Governor is TARGETED

Longest Setting Republican Governor is TARGETED

OK - I have an APPROVED Press Release from a Libertarian Doctor running for Governor in Iowa. Before this Press Release goes out the good doctor is setting at 1% in the polls! The longest setting Republican Governor in America is about to have a bad day.

Dr. Lee Hieb is a US Navy Veteran, an Orthopedic Surgeon and past President of the Association of
    American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPSonline.org)—“The voice for Private Practice since 1943”.

It was the AAPS lawsuit that stopped HillaryCare in the 1990's. The AMA has hundreds of thousands of Docs but the AAPS only has about 5000 of the freedom fighting doctors including Ron Paul and my hero Rand Paul.

Take just a few minutes to read the below message from AAPS Past-President
    Lee D. Hieb, M.D. about AAPS.

To serve the state? Or to serve our patients? That is the question we will increasingly face as government forces its power into every nook and cranny of our professional lives. I once belonged to all the standard societies—my specialty society, my state and local medical society and—dare I admit this—even the AMA. But I discovered that none of these societies stood on the principles I hold dear—individual liberty, personal responsibility, limited government, and the ability to freely practice medicine according to time honored Hippocratic principles.

AAPS Fights to Preserve Medical Freedom!

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, AAPS, has been fighting the good fight to preserve the practice of private medicine since 1943. When the Clinton health plan was proposed, we fought for open meetings. And when the details came to light, the plan was halted. In the current battle over health care “reform,” the AAPS helped organize numerous physician rallys and has a pending lawsuit suit in the DC Federal District Court challenging the constitutionality of the ObamaCare insurance mandate.

AAPS Stands up for Physicians!

The AAPS legal team defends doctors who have been mugged by Medicare, or railroaded by hospitals using sham peer review. We sued the Texas Medical Board in defense of physicians’ due process rights; this suit is now on appeal. We drafted legislation for reform of the Texas medical practice act and are fighting for its enactment.

AAPS Helps Physicians Reduce and Eliminate Third Party Interference!

The AAPS seminar, “Thrive Don’t Just Survive,” has reached doctors all over the country who wish to leave the hassles of Medicare and the interference of managed care and start a cash practice. We have helped hundreds of doctors opt out of Medicare through information on our website and our limited legal consultation service. We challenged the HIPAA “Privacy Rule,” and got the government to acknowledge the “country doctor exemption” for physicians who do not file claims electronically.
    AAPS Keeps You Informed!

Our monthly newsletter, AAPS News is packed with political, legal, and practical information that physicians cannot afford to miss. Our Journal of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons publishes the controversial issues—often with both sides in a point counterpoint--that you won’t find in most mainstream medical publications. AAPS email alerts and our website (www.aapsonline.org) will get you the late breaking news as it happens and provide you with urgent political action items to help in the fight to restore medical freedom.

Individually, our members have appeared on Fox News, in the Wall Street Journal, in HumanEvents.com and other blog sites, contributing time, talent, and facts to counter the emotional arguments for socialized medicine.

AAPS speaks for Physicians NOT Corporate or Government Interests!

AAPS is completely funded by membership dues and contributions, so we answer to and advocate for our physician members and not big corporate donors or government funding sources. The AMA’s deal with HCFA gave it a monopoly on the CPT codes, from which it derives at least $70 million in revenue annually. AAPS was one of the first to expose this conflict of interest.

All elected AAPS Board members and officers serve on a volunteer basis and even pay their own way to board meetings. We do not have a big building, or a bloated staff. Every dime in dues goes directly to the fight for freedom in medicine.

AAPS offers its members discounts on disability and other essential insurance products that are as good or better than the discounts offered by other national medical societies.

Join Your Colleagues to Keep Patient-Centered Medicine Alive!

For almost 70 years, we have consistently stood for ethical patient-centered medicine—the kind only possible in a free market medical system.

So, if you are like me, and you are tired of contributing to organizations which claim to be your advocate, but do little more than lobby for short term payment increases, support politicians who cannot be trusted, and feed their own self preserving coffers by selling you CPT coding manuals, come join us at the AAPS.

Sincerely,

Lee D. Hieb, MD
    Orthopaedics and Spinal Surgery, Logan, Iowa
    Immediate Past President, Association of American Physician and Surgeons

This Press Release is going to 100,000 Reporters with an attached video from my good friend at CleanTV

https://www.youtube.com/user/CleanTVcom (Check this Demo Video) I'm getting Dr. Hieb's within 48 hours

Branstad has been ruling Iowa since 1983 - it's TIME for him to go.
    Last edited by R.G; 09-22-2014 at 05:09 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is THE picture I want used in the video PR. I'm sure these guys are going to get even better pictures. I know a WATER person and that's what caught my eye.

Does this picture of Branstad look incompetent and lethargic ? That's the look I ordered.

I already have the audio for the Video and it is POWERFUL.

Dr. Hieb is hunting for bear when it come to Branstad, poor guy.

WATER -
    http://wcfcourier.com/news/local/gov...9bb2963f4.html
    Last edited by R.G; 09-20-2014 at 01:56 PM.

Dr. Hieb is not a brain surgeon - but real close if you understand spinal cords.

QESTION 1) Look at those 2 pictures and tell me who is US NAVY.

Hint: Dr. Hieb told me, "I'm going to SINK his ship."

Here is the plan stan. This is the 1st PR for the 2016 Presidential Election - it's on.

All paid for by Dr. Hieb, not much and she has bucks and friends. This is all part of my plan for my home town, AMES Iowa - OPERATION DOMINATION 2016 8/15/2015

I ordered pictures of Dr. Ron Paul in front of Hilton Coliseum.

TRUST ME: just set yourself FREE

Years ago, a friend had a "separated at birth" poster. It had a picture of terry braindead next to one of saddam hussein, with a little saddam beanie hat pasted on top of his head. The likeness was uncanny.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    Years ago, a friend had a "separated at birth" poster. It had a picture of terry braindead next to one of saddam hussein, with a little saddam beanie hat pasted on top of his head. The likeness was uncanny.

Last edited by R.G; 09-20-2014 at 02:42 PM.

BREAKING NEWS: RPF targeted by troll

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    BREAKING NEWS: RPF targeted by troll
    Every comment on this thread is a fact jack, except yours, so thanks a lot.

She sure talks like she is giving orders in the NAVY.
    Last edited by R.G; 09-20-2014 at 02:52 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Clue train coming through - CHOO CHOO!!

We're not loyal to the Republican Party, and "longest sitting" in relation to a politician is not going to attract our sympathy. Why don't you take your BS and find a more appropriate audience? Let me suggest an alternate forum more appropriate for you: http://freerepublic.com

You're welcome.

What the hell is happening in this thread?

Ghemmy?
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-20-2014 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    What the hell is happening in this thread?
    The internet equivalent of an engine fire on the Interstate

Clue train coming through - CHOO CHOO!!

We're not loyal to the Republican Party, and "longest sitting" in relation to a politician is not going to attract our sympathy. Why don't you take your BS and find a more appropriate audience? Let me suggest an alternate forum more appropriate for you: http://freerepublic.com

You're welcome.
    What? Dr. Hieb calls Branstad incompetent over and over - so what does this mean?

Quote Originally Posted by R.G View Post
    the good doctor is [B]setting at 1% in the polls!

The bad news is mickey mouse is currently at 2%.

You with this again? Didn't you learn from last time?

Or is this some sort of odd trolling?

The internet equivalent of an engine fire on the Interstate
    Dr. Hieb, Dr. Ron Paul and Dr. Rand Paul are all members of the American Association of Physicians and Surgeons AAPS. You are saying that the RPF is a bad place for this thread?
    Of course Dr. Hieb is the immediate past PRESIDENT
    Last edited by R.G; 09-20-2014 at 03:15 PM.

Dr. Hieb, Dr. Ron Paul and Dr. Rand Paul are all members of the American Association of Physicians and Surgeons AAPS. You are saying that the RPF is a bad place for this thread?
    I'm saying that there's an asylum out there one lunatic short of its official inventory.

I'm saying that there's an asylum out there one lunatic short of its official inventory.
    I just played the audio of the video again and it's pretty clear Dr. Hieb is going after Branstad. My friend Jerry took the 500 word PR and added 300 words to explain and then reads it word for word, it's brutal. PLUS, Jerry goes after every Governor in America in both political parties, it's crazy. Jerry is good.

All I can say is it is a good TIME to be a Libertarian.

This image will be at the end of the video.
    Last edited by R.G; 09-20-2014 at 03:48 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

One is really nice and one is NAVY who will attack.

My question is: do you think Adrian Wyllie is NAVY in Florida or is it Dr. Hieb in IOWA?

Dr. Hieb is really helping Libertarian Wyllie in Florida big TIME. Now Scott in Florida is in TROUBLE.

You are welcome Adrian.
    Last edited by R.G; 09-20-2014 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    OK - Ron Paul supporters in Hilton Coliseum in Ames. Outside picture of Hilton Coliseum in Ames at night. The brilliant people who built the Coliseum built it on the floodplain so when it floods sometimes the water goes all the way up to the basketball nets inside. I'm from Ames, this is my home town. Someone has to pick the next PRESIDENT of the United States so we do it. I thought everybody knew that.

This means that this Coliseum will not be standing in 2000 years like the one in ROME.

Here is Branstad's fatal mistake

Iowa Gov. Terry Branstad (R) said Tuesday that it could be time to retire the Ames Straw Poll.

"I think the straw poll has outlived its usefulness," Branstad said of the early Republican presidential poll, according to The Wall Street Journal. "It has been a great fundraiser for the party but I think its days are over."

This will really upset us AMES people.
    Last edited by R.G; 09-20-2014 at 04:28 PM.

Here is the plan stan. This is the 1st PR for the 2016 Presidential Election - it's on.

All paid for by Dr. Hieb, not much and she has bucks and friends. This is all part of my plan for my home town, AMES Iowa - OPERATION DOMINATION 2016 8/15/2015

I ordered pictures of Dr. Ron Paul in front of Hilton Coliseum.

TRUST ME: just set yourself FREE
    You might be perfectly sensible and sane; but the constant changing of fonts, font sizes, font weight and spacing makes you come off as a bit of a whackjob. If you aim to get people to actually read your posts instead of just scrolling on by to snipe, then you might try typing without the all the flourish. cheers!

R.G., I was going to say there was someone who joined us recently from Florida who'd get along really well with you. Then I realized that was you.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    You might be perfectly sensible and sane...
    Have you ever really spent time with a psychopath? You know how they come off all homey and tell you stories they figure are endlessly fascinating, and then someone naysays them and they go smooth off? You know how they go off with the hottest, most scathing vitriol you've ever seen--until no one winds up on their side through it all, then all of the sudden it's 'if you can't lick 'em, join 'em' and they're friendly to the point of fawning until they can get on top again?

If you had, you'd know that this huge font business and the capitalization of the name of the company this one sells for all the time whenever it comes up ('accidentally', lol) in conversation is all par for the course. And it would explain a couple of other threads, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Have you ever really spent time with a psychopath?
    I can't say that I have; I tend to avoid most politicians.

I like Dr. Heib. I've heard her speak and have read her stances on the issues. She lines up more with me than any candidate for governor in the state. However, Branstad is on the cusp of being the longest serving governor in American history. He didn't get to this point by chance. He has a national machine behind him. While I support Heib and as well as Johnathan Narcisse I do not see how they have a fighting chance.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriah View Post
    I like Dr. Heib. I've heard her speak and have read her stances on the issues. She lines up more with me than any candidate for governor in the state. However, Branstad is on the cusp of being the longest serving governor in American history. He didn't get to this point by chance. He has a national machine behind him. While I support Heib and as well as Johnathan Narcisse I do not see how they have a fighting chance.
    Well, the OP has a press release and some powerful audio.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Well, the OP has a press release and some powerful audio.
    That's a FACT JACK
    Let me explain - I have been writing 59 1/2 second radio spots on Rush on WHO (IA) for 20 years. I know audio and my audio guy is the best. But, he won't do political stuff because he is a Liberal. He told me, "Sorry RG, but I can't help you here because I'm for the tan-man." That means Charlie Crist. So you are going to think the voice is perfect but your ears are not as good as mine and you don't know my friend David Jones at www.jonesatlarge.com - go listen to his demo - blow your mind. My guy Jerry in NC wrote the 300 words before the 500 word PR on the video. Jerry listened to David and immediately said WOW lets make him use that Scottish voice - I said I like the pirate.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I can't say that I have; I tend to avoid most politicians.
    Specsaregood you sound like the good doctor Hieb. Don't listen to apctulsa, he is a little slow. Jerry wrote the 300 words before the doctors 500 words on the video - Jerry is good too. here are about 70 of Jerry's 300 words:

The following is a videtorial on this topic by Libertarian candidate for Governor, Dr. Lee Hieb, a Navy Veteran and an orthopedic surgeon. As a medical doctor, she is incensed over what she considers to Iowa Republican Governor Terry Branstad's incompetence in implementing healthcare for Iowa citizens. It is our hope that this video can act as a wakeup call for concerned citizens in other states to also hold their government leaders accountable.

Dateline:

Jerry can tell a story - better than FOX News - here is an example of Jerry's VISUALS.

I guess while we're at it, we may as well have a listen to what Sheik Yerbouti has to say...

I guess while we're at it, we may as well have a listen to what Sheik Yerbouti has to say...

That's the nicest thing anybody has ever said to me. FZ used to call my best friend's home in Colorado Springs. I just talked to him and he was in the barn and had me on speaker phone while he and the vet worked on the horses. I kid you not, he said, "Going to Montana soon." He will be gone for two weeks horseback riding in the mountains with his Dr. Wife.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast