Thread: Sen Corker: "I didn't like voting to arm Syrian rebels"

Thumbs down Sen Corker: "I didn't like voting to arm Syrian rebels"

Further proof this man has no spine, no principles, no conviction, and no integrity

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/local-n...d-for_59637276

Corker voted Thursday in favor of Obama’s plan to train and arm Syrian rebels to combat ISIL. Corker said Friday at Maryville College he did not like what he voted for.

“I didn’t like what I voted on at all. My staff recommended that I vote no,” he said.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Future Sec. of State

...BUT I DID because i like kill'n sand (mod edit) more!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

"I don't like to do this."

*Does the thing that he doesn't like anyway*

As a great human-killing robot once said...

"$#@! you, $#@!."
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

http://www.theburningplatform.com/20...te-in-session/

“Senates have always been brothels for oligarchs and spineless hypocrites.” - The Saker

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

So why did he?

I think they rolled arming the syrian opposition into a CR to fund the government. That conviently gave guys like this the excuse "I didn't like it, but didn't want a shutdown"