Thread: MSNBC Host Agrees That Hillary Clinton Is A Neoconservative

Default MSNBC Host Agrees That Hillary Clinton Is A Neoconservative

Found this over on Rare:

On Friday morning, MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough called out former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for being the neoconservative choice for president in 2016.

“She and [Weekly Standard Editor] Bill Kristol could write a book together…There’s not been a war since the 1990’s that Hillary Clinton hasn’t supported,” Scarborough said.

While his “Morning Joe” co-hosts believed that “centrist” was a better word than “neoconservative,” Scarborough stuck by his point, noting that Clinton wanted to go to war a lot more than Senator Rand Paul (R-Ky.) would want to. He eventually settled on “interventionist.”

“She wants to go to war a lot more than I want to go to war, a lot more than Rand Paul wants to go to war, a lot more than — I’m not to the left of Hillary on war, I’m left to Hillary on Wall Street.”

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I think the Pauls routinely eat the Trotskyite Neocons for lunch.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries

The fact that Hillary is pro war and pro wall street bail outs has to be tough to swallow for liberals.

Hillary = McCain
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    The fact that Hillary is pro war and pro wall street bail outs has to be tough to swallow for liberals.

Hillary = McCain

Kris Matthews is as usual full of sheeet . . .
    Hillary is not a "centrist" on foreign policy.

Hillary IS a neocon - call a pig a pig 'fer Chris' sake

I lost some respect for Matthews. Did he really just say she is a centris democrat and just more hawkish than Obama? Holy $#@!

Correction, he did not say "I’m not to the left of Hillary on war, I’m left to Hillary on Wall Street.”

He said
    "I’m not only to the left of Hillary on war, I’m left to Hillary on Wall Street.”
    So he has lots of beefs with Hellary
    Last edited by William Tell; 09-20-2014 at 11:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post

Hillary = McCain
    Hillary should learn from Elizabeth Warren. Just be pro wall street and pro war while pretending to be neither.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

Quote Originally Posted by extortion17 View Post
    Kris Matthews is as usual full of sheeet . . .
    Hillary is not a "centrist" on foreign policy.

Hillary IS a neocon - call a pig a pig 'fer Chris' sake
    Matthews brought up the right name, Scoop Jackson, but then tried to distance Hillary from him by comparing her to Humphrey instead. Nice attempt at spin. Humphrey was stridently anti-Communist. Scoop Jackson was surrounded by Trotskyites. Hillary is the new Scoop Jackson.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 09-20-2014 at 11:52 AM.
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Everyone already knew she's a neocon. At least that is what her positions indicate over the years. See, this is why I can't turn those jokers on in the morning. Bunch of stuff we already know.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Hillary should learn from Elizabeth Warren. Just be pro wall street and pro war while pretending to be neither.
    That's a lesson from Rand.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't even a thing nor are capital gains taxes
    Constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

ha ha
    breZENski was agast!
    EAT IT AND SMILE BITCH!!!

Please tell me why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).

The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

^THAT^

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    That's a lesson from Rand.
    One group is using deception so they can turn around and screw u in the ass while Rand is using deception so he can save your ass. They act all anti wall street while voting/supporting laws that enrich wall street. Rand on the other hand would feign support for some pro MIC bill but turn around and vote against it. This is what makes Rand different from frauds like Warren and Sanders.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't even a thing nor are capital gains taxes
    Constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

The only person in the video that called her is a Republican. No offense, but I'm not highly impressed with the title of the thread.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    The only person in the video that called her is a Republican. No offense, but I'm not highly impressed with the title of the thread.
    love the title of the thread . . . start a poll to see what Republicans and Dimocrats and Indies will consider Hillary a war hungry neocon in
    a general election v. that Kentucky Senator doctor guy.

Hillary is exactly what Ike warned us about . . .

I trust that the United States Senator from the great state of Kentucky is more concerned with human life -
    whether that life is in the womb or whether the tiny feet are walking in the sand on a foreign soil with big scary bombs overhead . . .

maybe war is inevitable . . . and the 45th President inherits WWIII . . .
    but the ex-Senator from New York Hillary Clinton is not the one you want in charge of
    the codes for the missle silos or buddies on the USS Bryce Canyon under the polar ice cap who
    only cared about the actual or metaphorically Countdown Calendar

Senator pro tempore Biden gets it at least