Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to draw the line?

Exclamation Where to draw the line?

Where to draw the line?

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogsp...-line.html?m=1

By our words, our preparations, our training and our actions we, the armed citizenry of the Republic of the United States of America, still have the opportunity to convince them of our unyielding determination to remain free. It may be our last best hope to preserve uninterrupted both our God-given liberties and the domestic peace we have come to love too much. While it is better to be "awkward" than to be dead, it is better still to die fighting than to be enslaved without a fight.

Just ask the Germans of the Weimar Republic.

So THINK and ACT before you FEEL. The Founders did.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    At What Point Revolution?

Becky Akers

http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/...nt-revolution/

If you wonder about this question as much as I do, you’ll love this column. The author cites two historical examples as a guide to determining when the time “to throw off such government” has arrived. He surveys the early German resistance to the Nazis, which failed because while it waited for one big assault on liberty, Hitler instead increased the government’s power incrementally. (Hmmm. Where else do we see that in play?) The delay also allowed the Nazis to attack dissidents individually, arresting and imprisoning them. “Because their would-be tyrants represented ‘the government’ and cloaked their wolfish actions in ‘legal’ sheepskin, because their own ‘leaders’ could not or would not give the order [to revolt], they all ended up in a concentration camp — leaders and followers — without ever having struck a blow.”

The writer contrasts the German experience with that of the Founding Fathers, who rebelled despite living in some of the freest — if not the freest — conditions in history. Eighteenth-century Americans understood the seeds of tyranny the British Empire was sowing in its colonies and did not wait for the crop to germinate, sprout and flower into full-blown slavery.

Thanks to Bill Martin for calling my attention to this powerful comparison and lesson.

Bump and rep to AF.
    Legitimate use of violence can only be that which is required in self-defense.
    -Ron Paul

I would imagine that every individual will draw his own line somewhere,I know I have.

It is not America,circa September,2014 in my case.
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

I don't know of many surviving jews that stayed stayed to fight. Most of those that lived to pass on their genes got out while the getting was good (or shortly thereafter).
    I suspect the same will be true for us.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

Quote Originally Posted by limequat View Post
    I don't know of many surviving jews that stayed stayed to fight. Most of those that lived to pass on their genes got out while the getting was good (or shortly thereafter).
    This much is true.

I'm fairly convinced there will be no widespread rebellion at all.

We are so far removed from the men who formed up at Concord and Lexington as to be a different species.

This much is true.

We are so far removed from the men who formed up at Concord and Lexington as to be a different species.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    This much is true.

while I cannot argue your point..

I can state that, there IS a ready rebellion.
    around here, there are plenty of guns and what not. they are just not sure.. why.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There's a guy out in Pennsylvania who drew his line already and he's $#@!ed.

People less grounded than I are going to become increasingly annoyed.

And what have the supposed "tough guys" done? They went and upped the ante. Acting with impunity they murder people, rob daily.. people are waking up. And I advocate nothing but a peaceful change to a voluntary and free market exchange of services and goods but the last thing they want is even a million people saying enough is enough. And what would happen if 10,000,000... just a few percent of the population... consciously said, no more?

The police and various counterproductive ticks need to find real jobs and repent for their previous sins. Not even to God if they aren't that particular type of person but at the very least to the people whose lives they've ruined.

They blew up a baby's face. Murdered grandmothers, mauled grandfathers, shot at kids, pull guns on innocent motorists. You don't think they understand the basic fundamentals of firearm handling? Why the pointing of MP-15s, even M-16s, at motorists? They're clearly capable and ready to destroy a human being at the slightest provocation. The police shot a man what, eighty times? Fist bumps around. I don't think many comprehend what that would do to a body. Where's the pictures of limbs ripped off, the head exploded? Lord knows what would happen if people understood the crimes these people are committing.

Of course I'll be monitored for even calling them what they are. Speech is stifled. Suspicious of neighbors.

I'll say this though, they are $#@!ing tapeworms on the colon on America's collectivist $#@!.

Not a single one condemned the baby being disfigured. Not one. I remember the case of the cop speeding lights off, rear ending a vehicle and killing the grandmother leaving the granddaughter who was being cared for by her truly orphaned. And the judge joked, and the police laughed, and they cheered and clapped, when he was acquitted in a semi-secret court proceeding.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

My line has been drawn, on a personal level, long ago. As far a societal, that remains to be determined based on the actions of others. That is to say that I will not submit. Personally. I will not be cuffed nor will I be imprisoned. I will kill and, ultimately, be killed in any attempt to facilitate the aforementioned. For others? I dunno. It depends on the situation. If you are on the bottom of a pig scrum for no other reason than "contempt of cop" I'm gonna draw and do my best to help out. As far as the big picture...I haven't really been looking ahead beyond friends, family, community.

Perhaps it is instructive to look at Chris Dorner and Bundy Ranch and why both incidents set the authorities on their ear, but had different outcomes. An individual being screwed over is less likely to get a sympathetic response as long as the incident is about the individual. Success seems to be predicated on surviving the initial incident and being able to turn the conflict into a matter of principle that transcends the self interest of the individual.
    Packs need to work out their deployment and engagement criteria (different lines in the sand) that will provoke response without an order being given. This was the failure of the Reichsbanner.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    There's a guy out in Pennsylvania who drew his line already and he's $#@!ed.
    It does little good one at a time without a plan.

And they have pretty well insured that there will be no organization.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    My line has been drawn, on a personal level, long ago. As far a societal, that remains to be determined based on the actions of others. That is to say that I will not submit. Personally. I will not be cuffed nor will I be imprisoned. I will kill and, ultimately, be killed in any attempt to facilitate the aforementioned. For others? I dunno. It depends on the situation. If you are on the bottom of a pig scrum for no other reason than "contempt of cop" I'm gonna draw and do my best to help out. As far as the big picture...I haven't really been looking ahead beyond friends, family, community.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Not a single one condemned the baby being disfigured. Not one. I remember the case of the cop speeding lights off, rear ending a vehicle and killing the grandmother leaving the granddaughter who was being cared for by her truly orphaned. And the judge joked, and the police laughed, and they cheered and clapped, when he was acquitted in a semi-secret court proceeding.
    Not a one.

I saw not a single letter of disapproval from an active duty cop or police "official".

Not a one.

I saw not a single letter of disapproval from an active duty cop or police "official".

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No Germans participated in the first crusade.
    Their whole attitude was "Why will I march thousands of miles when Christ's killers are among us?" So they started offing all of the local Jews.

Today's German crusaders will do likewise. When you attack an officer of the state, you attack the state. They have said this outright in official statements. Once they get a whiff of any kind of organization state-side, the whole war on terror will basically end.
    It will of course continue in name, but it will consist strictly of sniffing out meetings to discuss the sorts of things you gentlemen have discussed here.

Why would they waste their time in 130 degree heat on the other side of the globe, at that point?
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Not a one.

There are many of them here, too.

One just got sentenced too, I think. (or is sentencing the 24th?) I'll have to make a thread in remembrance of his punk ass whining about a year and lack of a prospect for a career.

Anyways though, of those here who are police officers, not a one decried that incident. Paycheck more important than a conscious I suppose.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    It does little good one at a time without a plan.

And they have pretty well insured that there will be no organization.
    I posted that he was $#@!ed yesterday when the headlines were that police had him cornered and exchanging fire. 24 hours later the headlines say they are now back to searching for him. I'm glad to see him able to outwit them for the time being. It seems obvious that he has some training.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    No Germans participated in the first crusade.
    Their whole attitude was "Why will I march thousands of miles when Christ's killers are among us?" So they started offing all of the local Jews.

Today's German crusaders will do likewise. When you attack an officer of the state, you attack the state. They have said this outright in official statements. Once they get a whiff of any kind of organization state-side, the whole war on terror will basically end.
    It will of course continue in name, but it will consist strictly of sniffing out meetings to discuss the sorts of things you gentlemen have discussed here.

Why would they waste their time in 130 degree heat on the other side of the globe, at that point?
    It is in the state's best interest to maintain endless war. It doesn't care about the comfort of its soldiers.
    The state is aware that the parasite cannot live without the host. Will it provoke the liberty lovers in attempt to excise the cancer? Or will it hold back for fear of killing the host?
    The state has no qualms about destroying guys like Frien, Dorner, even Koresh and his followers. Apparently the Bundy Ranch was a bridge too far.

I posted that he was $#@!ed yesterday when the headlines were that police had him cornered and exchanging fire. 24 hours later the headlines say they are now back to searching for him. I'm glad to see him able to outwit them for the time being. It seems obvious that he has some training.
    Link to the Exchanging Fire article?

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    while I cannot argue your point..

I can state that, there IS a ready rebellion.
    around here, there are plenty of guns and what not. they are just not sure.. why.
    +rep

As far as I'm concerned, you've put your finger on our biggest problem.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    "There is one thing in common with all revolutions (in fact, they are pretty much like wars in that respect), nobody ever knows what they are fighting about."--Will Rogers
    Well, if we do a good enough job of selling Rand Paul, and do a good enough job of documenting the voter fraud that denies him the White House (which is vitally important), we'll have our motivation to fight. One more 'third time's the charm' attempt to use the Constitution to institute a bloodless revolution, then it's time to reinstitute Constitutional law and Constitutional order...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    +rep

As far as I'm concerned, you've put your finger on our biggest problem.

Well, if we do a good enough job of selling Rand Paul, and do a good enough job of documenting the voter fraud that denies him the White House (which is vitally important), we'll have our motivation to fight. One more 'third time's the charm' attempt to use the Constitution to institute a bloodless revolution, then it's time to reinstitute Constitutional law and Constitutional order...
    Regulation without Representation.

Hundred bucks says it was idiot cops shooting at each other.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Link to the Exchanging Fire article?
    Here's one example: http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/265...mbush-shooting

BLOOMING GROVE, PA (RNN) – The man accused of ambushing and shooting two Pennsylvania State Police officers has been cornered and believed to have exchanged fire with law enforcement on Friday.

Local officials in Monroe County, PA have confirmed that they've exchanged gun fire at 6:40 p.m. ET with a person they believe is Eric Frein. Authorities reportedly have cornered him at a home where he's been hiding, according to CNN, and there's a heavy police presence in the area.

CNN reporter Jason Carroll reported that Frein broke into the home where he's currently surrounded. The home is nearly 40 miles from where Frein shot the two troopers.

Officials believe they followed the suspect into the dense forests of northeastern Pennsylvania, not far from his family's home in the Pocono Mountain area in Canadensis, PA. It's the same area law enforcement began searching on Thursday after receiving a tip that Frein was spotted in the woods.

Frein, 31, has been described as an anti-government, self-trained “survivalist” and Cold War re-enactor who shot two officers on Sept. 12, killing Cpl. Bryon Dickson and wounding Trooper Alex Douglass. Law enforcement describe Frein's attack from behind a police barrier as a planned ambush of officers.

Residents of the surrounding areas have been placed on high alert, and asked to stay from windows and doors.
    I had read a CNN article but 24 hours later they had changed the title and edited the entire post. I guess it was more of a live update thing.

Cool, thanks.

it seems the whole global warming fiasco is falling apart. maybe mother nature is on our side?
    record sea ice is being ignored in favor of bashing calm winds.. they are calling it "stilling"
    it looks to me like a record cold winter is on it's way.
    the TPTB will have a real problem on their hands if it is.

I think we should draw the line at years and years of posting on the internet that we've drawn the line and/or are over the line.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

The reality is that most of us live comfortable lives, have kids, hobbies, etc.
    When those things start disappearing is when you'll see blood in the street. Until then, we work the system.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast