Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ann Coulter wants to track down and drown Libertarian voters

Ann Coulter wants to track down and drown Libertarian voters

I'd like to drown her crazy ass but witches float.

The biggest current danger for Republicans is that idiots will vote for Libertarian candidates in do-or-die Senate elections, including Kentucky, Kansas, North Carolina and Colorado. (That's in addition to the "Independent" in Kansas who's a Democrat.) Democratic candidates don't have to put up with this crap -- they're even trying to dump the official Democrat in Kansas to give the stealth Democrat a better shot.

When we're all dying from lack of health care across the United States of Mexico, we'll be deeply impressed with your integrity, libertarians.

Which brings me to my final assignment this week: If you are considering voting for the Libertarian candidate in any Senate election, please send me your name and address so I can track you down and drown you.

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2014-09-17.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL

The stupid useless party snatched defeat from the jaws of victory all by themselves.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Ann Coulter is known to hang out in gay circles, date wealthy liberal New York lawyers, brag about her Ivy League education, and say anything for attention.

I question her ideological authenticity, but it has made her very wealthy.

Ha! This again?

Far as I can tell, getting unplugged from the Matrix is permanent, Annie.

Just ain't gonna get that genie back in the bottle.

Maybe you should spend your energy and death threats on RINO hunting.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

My vote shouldn't affect her. If it weren't for libertarians, I probably wouldn't vote. Heck, I'd probably vote for the green party before I'd vote for most republicans.

LOL she threatened to push me into a pool in Tampa if I didn't vote for rMoney. Looks like she doesn't have much variety in her schtick.

she couldn't hold an infant under water with her body weight

I still think and believe that 'libertarian voter' is just another silly oxymoron.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ill send mine to her. could be quiet fun before the drowning.

How novel. Threatening force to get one's way. That's so very 'establishment', isn't it? That's all she and her ilk have since they badly lose intellectual ideological discussions.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

When we're all dying from lack of health care across the United States of Mexico, we'll be deeply impressed with your integrity, libertarians.
    Because healthcare ceases to exist if there isn't a Government mandate decreeing it.

That's Ann Coulter! *BUM TISS*
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I thought they melted?

If Ann got into the water, he would probably have to go bobbing for his Adams Apple.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    she couldn't hold an infant under water with her body weight
    And what do we do with witches?

Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

SOUNDS
    HE
    NEEDZ
    HIS
    A$$
    KICKED
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

I'm tempted to send her my info. She's one of those Republican entitled bitches that thinks she's owed something she never earned.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ann still very often just really cracks me up. The left hates her because she is so good at doing to them what they have been been doing to the right for decades. Only she is actually much better at it because she tells the truth about them, and they just can't stand that. I really wish that she would come to her senses and become a libertarian. We need more vicious and funny attack dogs. Folks just keep on buying her books. (I own several) So I imagine that she just keeps on laughing, all the way to the bank.
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 09-20-2014 at 01:57 AM.

Just use a bucket of water:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aopdD9Cu-So
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    And what do we do with witches?
    Burn them!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    If Ann got into the water, he would probably have to go bobbing for his Adams Apple.
    Yep--[M]Ann Coulter.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Yep--[M]Ann Coulter.
    Would that be Andrew?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Would that be Andrew?
    Could be Dan with a dropped "D" and added "N".
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by satchelmcqueen View Post
    ill send mine to her. could be quiet fun before the drowning.
    I was thinking of sending mine to her, then calling the police and have her arrested and charged with making terroristic threats.
    Be careful when you pry my gun from my cold dead hands, the barrel will be hot.

Hey Ann...send me a photo of you eating a corn dog to this thread., and i'll send you my address...
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 09-22-2014 at 05:02 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Ann still very often just really cracks me up. The left hates her because she is so good at doing to them what they have been been doing to the right for decades. Only she is actually much better at it because she tells the truth about them, and they just can't stand that. I really wish that she would come to her senses and become a libertarian. We need more vicious and funny attack dogs. Folks just keep on buying her books. (I own several) So I imagine that she just keeps on laughing, all the way to the bank.
    I have never bought one of her books, and I never will. If someone gave me one and I was forced to keep it, I'd do something much more productive than read it, like get wasted and spend half the day shredding it five pages at a time.
    Be careful when you pry my gun from my cold dead hands, the barrel will be hot.

What does she think the Republicans she supports are going to do about healthcare?

Quote Originally Posted by chudrockz View Post
    I have never bought one of her books, and I never will. If someone gave me one and I was forced to keep it, I'd do something much more productive than read it, like get wasted and spend half the day shredding it five pages at a time.
    Well it's really good to see that you have an open mind on the subject. I admit Ann is not everyone's cup of tea.

How about a little challenge and experiment? See how far down this list of previous Ann articles you can read before you LOL!

http://www.anncoulter.com/archives.html

(I'll SWAG fewer than 5.)

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    Hey Ann...send me a photo of you eating a corn dog, and i'll send you my address...
    This made my day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I thought they melted?

Okay not been in the religion section here much recently, is this from a thread on RPF or did you find another forum nang hangs out in? Or were you just using artistic liberty in witch portrayal?
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast