Thread: Survive Home Invasion By Cooperating,Treat Them Like Royalty

Survive Home Invasion By Cooperating,Treat Them Like Royalty

NBC: SURVIVE HOME INVASION BY COOPERATING WITH INVADERS, 'TREAT THEM LIKE ROYALTY'

by AWR HAWKINS 15 Sep 2014

On September 8 NBC's Today show aired a segment on how to survive a home invasion. That advice included cooperating with the invaders -- "treat them like royalty" -- and telling them the location of everything they want in the house.

Spoiler: The advice did not include acquiring a gun for the defense of one's life, the lives of one's family, and one's property.

During the segment, correspondent Jeff Rossen spoke with former NYPD detective and hostage negotiator William Zeins. Together, the two discussed scenarios and what a homeowner should do if an invader targets his or her home.

Zeins said you should "absolutely" tell the invaders where "the money" and "the jewelry" are if they corner or capture you. He said you should "treat them like royalty... [Don't] lie to them."

continued with video...http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...m-Like-Royalty
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I thought is was about police.

Survive SWAT Invasion By Cooperating,Treat Them Like Royalty
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

like Royalty?....not a problem...

I'll treat them like royalty with a gift of lead.

Good idea. Archduke Franz Ferdinand of the Austro-Hungarian Empire comes to mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    I thought is was about police.

Survive SWAT Invasion By Cooperating,Treat Them Like Royalty
    What's the difference, again?

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    One is ordained the other is not.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    Isn't it amazing how the militarization of the police helps the criminals? Don't question the police, 'cause you'll get shot, but question police impersonators and make them wait while you call dispatch to confirm the cop is a fake. They sneak up on you in unmarked cars, but you're supposed to cooperate without question even though they'll sell an unmarked Charger to anyone. They run around in T-shirts with 'POLICE' on them in orange letters that anyone can buy like they think a steam iron is something only law enforcement can buy. And, of course, masks. Because, you know, they think they're all the Lone Ranger...

It's like the cops are extending to the crooks professional courtesy. Doesn't make a lick of sense, unless you decide the real purpose of cops is to keep law-abiding citizens cowed. In which case they'd probably welcome the help of a few amateur criminals.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-20-2014 at 04:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Would you like hollow point or FMJ with your home invasion?

Looking at the history of gun bans in England, home invasions skyrocketed. Males are routinely severely beaten, often to death for giggles and women, including children raped.

They stopped breaking in when no one was home as they had little to fear from the occupants.

-t

Anyone unwilling to fight for his life is certainly not going to struggle for liberty.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

You should able to decorate your home with the entrails of your intruders. It would be very Vlad Tepes.

I remember a story about an old lady that held an intruder at gunpoint and made him clean.

Also, women that are being raped should provide lube to their attackers.
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

Treat them like Royalty? How can I give them all GOUT?
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

I was watching a comedian here last year who did a piece on 31st of december reviewing the year. In that year our right to self defense was increased. It used to be that if you had used violence you'd be arrested until it was clear that it was self defense (giving a statement mostly), then the law was changed so that when it was apparent self defense people would be free until possibly charged. Then a few days after the new law passed someone sort of lured in a burglar and kicked him to death (with two people I think). It was called excessive and I think they have been charged. The law still remains though... The comedian referred to this story and asked the audience if there was anything in their house that they would use violence to stop someone from taking it. To my amazement when he pressed the issue with a few people in the front row, everyone said they did not have such a thing. I really wish I was there. I'd have said "everything, it's my property". People, over time, have definitely been trained to be obedient victims.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Treat them like royalty so they drop their guard and you can kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    NBC: SURVIVE HOME INVASION BY COOPERATING WITH INVADERS, 'TREAT THEM LIKE ROYALTY'

by AWR HAWKINS 15 Sep 2014

On September 8 NBC's Today show aired a segment on how to survive a home invasion. That advice included cooperating with the invaders -- "treat them like royalty" -- and telling them the location of everything they want in the house.

Spoiler: The advice did not include acquiring a gun for the defense of one's life, the lives of one's family, and one's property.

During the segment, correspondent Jeff Rossen spoke with former NYPD detective and hostage negotiator William Zeins. Together, the two discussed scenarios and what a homeowner should do if an invader targets his or her home.

Zeins said you should "absolutely" tell the invaders where "the money" and "the jewelry" are if they corner or capture you. He said you should "treat them like royalty... [Don't] lie to them."

continued with video...http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...m-Like-Royalty
    Home invaders are going to be happy to see this. Now they know when they invade someone's home, they will be treated like royalty. Way to discourage the criminals, NBC.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    Jacketed hollow point.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenliad View Post
    I remember a story about an old lady that held an intruder at gunpoint and made him clean.

Dang...might be worth leaving the door unlocked

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I'm not built like that...

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    If you have the choice, hollow points. More stopping power, less penetration beyond the first impact. (safer for neighbors)